AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything wrong with speculation about where he is.

Why does NG prefer RADIO reporters to TV ones? That kinda bugs me.

I've only read rumours & speculation too ... among them drug & suicide rumours

I thought them being drug addicts came from Eliz's grandfather?

I can't remember where the suicide info came from.

The grandfather has been a wealth of info on background and also Eliz's personality and problems. He sure seems like a nice, caring guy. I feel bad for him having to go through all this at his age.

I have a question

were the pics found at the motel or in ej stuff when she was picked up

maybe she gave the pics to the couple that came and picked up gabe
just thinking out loud

my sons bio mom, gave me pics of the bio grandparents and her and her brother

Oh man, I went in search of an answer and came up with this.I have never read these comments before in regards to what JS said about the search on their home. I don't think being so bla'sey about having your home searched is the right approach to clearing your name.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...mera-show-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

The grandfather has been a wealth of info on background and also Eliz's personality and problems. He sure seems like a nice, caring guy. I feel bad for him having to go through all this at his age.

I feel the same way. I feel so bad for him.

That picture of him holding Gabe melts my heart. He looks so happy. I bet he loves and misses Gabe and EJ so much. They are his blood and it's gotta worry him.
And worry and stress is not good for anybody, really not good for someone his age IMO.

I think he had his hands full trying to keep up with EJ. I've seen him questioned on here about why he did this or didn't do that. IMO I bet he tried his best with what he could do.

I really feel for him.

I have a question

were the pics found at the motel or in ej stuff when she was picked up

maybe she gave the pics to the couple that came and picked up gabe
just thinking out loud

my sons bio mom, gave me pics of the bio grandparents and her and her brother

Kudos to your son's bMom for giving you photos for your son to have when he's older.

BUT... did she give you photos of HIM, too? Dated around the time you brought him into your home? [Sorry, I can't recall how old your son was when you welcomed him into your family.]

I remember that striking me too when I first saw this interview. How could they see the area code if EJ was using her cell phone? If EJ wasn't using her cell phone, there would be charges for it being a long distance call and why would EJ want to pay for that when she had a cell phone. I think it was another lie from the Smiths. MOO

If she bought another cell here in San Antonio maybe? we have cricket and pocket here, bith are no contract phones with unlimited everything. call text and web. Just a thought.

I think those pics EJ took of Gabe were for him to remember him by.

The last one was stamped 12/26.

IMO she was about to hand him over to somebody and just wanted a few pictures of him to keep for herself. I don't think she ever intended on going home so those that were on that camera were the only ones she would have when she started her "new life".

my son is almost 6, he goes to the doctor about once or twice a year
for shots and flu shot
(except last year when he went 3 weeks in a row and a trip to the er to finally give me a diagnose he had mono)

some kids just dont get sick, so i guess doctors visits would not matter

I would like to know when the last check up gabe had with his mother or father ?
If they can trace the upc on the gps to see where it was bought at
was there a receipt for the gps in her belonging when she got picked up ?
or the car

did she receive any speeding tickets on her way from az to tx ?

can do a check of gabe ssn to see if he was seen at a local hosiptal for his teething or cold ?

I would like all of ts phone records checked from her office house, and cells

maybe it would not hurt to check ej brothers and grandfathers phone records too

Oh man, I went in search of an answer and came up with this.I have never read these comments before in regards to what JS said about the search on their home. I don't think being so bla'sey about having your home searched is the right approach to clearing your name.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...mera-show-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

There is a video of a news reporter talking to LE outside the Smith's home during the search. I don't know if it has been posted or not and I can go find it. What stood out to was when the reporter asked LE if Elizabeth is talking or has said anymore, LE said he is not releasing any details or information right now and keeping everything close to the vest. I thought maybe she is talking or rather I am hoping she is talking as he did not commit either way.

IMO she was about to hand him over to somebody and just wanted a few pictures of him to keep for herself. I don't think she ever intended on going home so those that were on that camera were the only ones she would have when she started her "new life".

Do we know the dates for the other pictures? Are they all 12/26?

Kudos to your son's bMom for giving you photos for your son to have when he's older.

BUT... did she give you photos of HIM, too? Dated around the time you brought him into your home? [Sorry, I can't recall how old your son was when you welcomed him into your family.]

I have a couple, im trying to get copys of the baby pics when he was born
he was premature, they have pics of him in the hosiptal, he only weight 2 pounds, but, i think they were lost last time they got evicted :(

he was 8 months old when he was placed with me

Why does NG prefer RADIO reporters to TV ones? That kinda bugs me.

LOL, she's probably run through the tv reporters and they now refuse to be on her show because she's so rude much of the time. Seriously, I've seen reporters on there and NG comes back with something so mean, I think WTH? I wouldn't take that from anyone!:snooty:

I do understand why Marc Klass keeps going back though, because it's good for his organization, free publicity.

JMHO
fran

Do we know the dates for the other pictures? Are they all 12/26?

I don't know. I just know on the caption on the article it says the last one was taken 12/26.
But, they were all taken in the same room so they were all done around the same time. While they were staying at that hotel.

Yikes, my post never went through earlier today. Anyhow sorry for the delay, had to take hubby to pick up his car from the shop and get the kids fed, bathed and off to bed. Now that I know its ok to post, what I saw on the bottom screen in red on NG last night (3am rerun) was all along stating "POI admits lie to police" then about 45 min into it, it flashed "FBI has TX couple on tape taking baby from SA hotel" ...I couldnt believe it and stayed glued waiting to hear them talk about it and they never did. It was gone quickly almost like it was a mistake and right back to POI admits lie to police. Did anyone see it besides me?? That must be why they are convinced he is alive

If she bought another cell here in San Antonio maybe? we have cricket and pocket here, bith are no contract phones with unlimited everything. call text and web. Just a thought.
That's another reason I've been curious just what was found with EJ when she was arrested. Or maybe what she could've left behind at the hostel ~ although LE did get her camera. :waitasec:

you're probably right

I'm having a really hard time remembering things accurately on this case and am a bit hesitant to post anything with certainty at this point

I trust your memory though lol

I lean toward your view as well. Having started over my own life a time or 2 , I will say IMO She wanted a picture of the Family all together. The Ones who mattered to her in some way. Grandfather, I don't think she felt real close with. Her own Dad, IDK.
I sure pray someone decent has this angel baby, and I pray someone talks, time is dragging out on spilling the beans so he can come home.

That's another reason I've been curious just what was found with EJ when she was arrested. Or maybe what she could've left behind at the hostel ~ although LE did get her camera. :waitasec:

I bet they have her backpack.
And I bet everything she had left to her name was in it.

She left everything she didn't want behind (including her child) and left on a bus with a backpack.

Please...I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. I'm not critizing or pointing fingers at EJ's family, but I wonder why grandpa (or any other family members) didn't take EJ and her brother in when they were left without parents? I realize he may not have been able to, or couldn't financially, or medically, or other reasons etc, but I'm curious why EJ and bro had to go into so many foster homes. That had to have been tough. If they came from drug addicted, alcholic parents (one who may have committed suicide), being passed around to many different homes must have been quite difficult for them emotionally. I can not even imagine that and thinking of it makes my heart hurt. Again, not critizing anyone, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time