AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting my own post, has anyone checked this out?
Is Tricia really interviewed here?
Thanks.

Yes, it was really our Tricia. It was a great interview. Hope you can tune in. MamaEb called into the show in the end and made some very good points as well.

She knew that she was going to SA.....she booked a room for a week.

Seems to me if it was something she bought after she left AZ and if it was fairly expensive someone may remember selling the ring. If EJ picture is being put out there by LE someone could recognize her. If it didn't belong to her mom or family member, maybe it was something she thought she could sell when she got where she was going. A resource to money without having to carry cash or have a bank account. jmo

Also, it could have been a gift from Logan maybe? Didn't they live together for over 2 years? There are all sorts of scenerios where this ring could have come from. I don't think she bought it along the way, but that's JMO. I think it's something that meant something to her, or maybe that she was holding onto it to sell at a later date. Who knows at this point.

I earlier posted this on thread 12 today and am transferring it to those of you who may have missed it. I do realize that some people have employment and their lives...

In an effort to get the story of missing baby Gabriel out to the public, I phoned my local abc affiliate and requested they run the story that aired this morning on Good Morning America. It is a fresh story and needs to get out to as many people as possible. Heck, I woke up just to hear the closing comments, so I missed what the content of the story was about.

Note that since today is a holiday, the main switchboard was closed. However, they left a number for a tip line which directed me directly to the news room.

My thought being, the more that know the plight of this baby, the likelyhood of recovery is increased. As we all know, media is our best friend in cases of missing children. If not given the air time, the case grows cold.

If all of our members would contact their local abc affiliate and request them to run all or a portion of this mornings GMA show, the better chances Gabriel has of coming home to his daddy.

Thank you all.

BBM and color to blue to make sure everyone sees this. Make sure the name Websleuths is not used when making contacts like this. Carry on....

I looked back to try and make no one posted this yet, so I wasn't doubling up. but on TPS fb I saw a comment made to a gal about her knowing JM and decided to do a little searching after this certain gal admitted to knowing both TPS and JM and came up with this wesite which states she is into colonics in TN and also support women who have been involved in domestic violence, read the post from 11/27/09

.http://www.ablebodycolonics.com/

Is there anyway to find out if she ended up buying the business Tammi had to sell? She sold it to an employee/friend and this person is a close friend of tammi

San Antonio is larger than Dallas. If her plan was to end up in Florida all along, then she took the most logical route, I-10 all the way.
Thanks ~ I thought about it again after seeing the map and figured it would be more convenient if the ultimate destination was Florida. :)

I earlier posted this on thread 12 today and am transferring it to those of you who may have missed it. I do realize that some people have employment and their lives...

In an effort to get the story of missing baby Gabriel out to the public, I phoned my local abc affiliate and requested they run the story that aired this morning on Good Morning America. It is a fresh story and needs to get out to as many people as possible. Heck, I woke up just to hear the closing comments, so I missed what the content of the story was about.

Note that since today is a holiday, the main switchboard was closed. However, they left a number for a tip line which directed me directly to the news room.

My thought being, the more that know the plight of this baby, the likelyhood of recovery is increased. As we all know, media is our best friend in cases of missing children. If not given the air time, the case grows cold.

If all of our members would contact their local abc affiliate and request them to run all or a portion of this mornings GMA show, the better chances Gabriel has of coming home to his daddy.

Thank you all.

I just now phoned the abc affiliate in my city to inquire as to whether my first phone call of this morning was going to air. The newsman was not aware of it, but after some explanation as to what the case was about, he assured me that he would contact GMA to acquire the story!

People are really giving her a high colonic on that page! Wow.

I'd like to give her a high colonic with a power washer, clean her out real good so she'll tell the dang truth! Exactly how did Gabriel get where he is today Tammi! What was your stupid plan and how can you be so irresponsible with an 8 month old baby's life?!:banghead:

FWIW I don't think Tammi has a clue where Gabriel is but I think she knows exactly how he got there!

Yes, it was really our Tricia. It was a great interview. Hope you can tune in. MamaEb called into the show in the end and made some very good points as well.

Thanks so much for responding. I'd read that they took some calls. GO MamaEb and Tricia!!!
I will check it out from home tonight.

Is a youth hostel something someone EJ's age would just know to look for when she got to FL? Was the one where she stayed close to the bus station?

Something no one has really discussed yet ... (to my knowledge anyway ... sorry if this is redundant, but although a WS member since the Caylee case in 2008, I don't blog here very often, so somewhat of a newbie compared to many daily WS bloggers here)

Whatever happened to the diaper bag? Whether EJ actually killed Baby Gabe or not, as far as I know, the diaper bag was never recovered, right? The whole diaper bag thing just doesn't hold weight for me because GJ was around 20 lbs. Even larger bags don't hold THAT much weight, or aren't large enough for an 8-mth old baby. Besides .... isn't there at least SOME kind of video footage around the hotel parking lots or nearby somewhere that would've seen EJ leave the hotel? LE says they know EJ left SA without GJ, but how do they know that? And if they know THAT, then why don't they know if she actually left the hotel with or without him? Or do they know that part and just not releasing it to the public. Remember ... the media has a whole different MO when it comes to Missing People cases versus LE and regardless of what people think, it's usually NOT to actually solve a case quickly ... it's to draw it out as long as possible to get ratings and interest in the case. LE however wants cases solved as soon as possible and usually is the only true ally for the victim. This almost NEVER involves the media as their true motives clash ... the media to prolong a story and sensationalize it and LE to actually solve it and find justice. I wouldn't doubt LE knows a LOT more than they're letting the media know and good for them. Hopefully, they do actually know about the diaper bag scenario. It was seen in one of the photos released recently behind baby Gabe, but it was a small one. No way it would've fit a small child. So what happened to it once EJ left town? Was it recovered by LE? Was it given to the alleged couple who took him? Was it left in SA? Just can't imagine an 8-mth old could ever be concealed/carried in a small (or even large) diaper bag ... just not really physically believable. We had the largest diaper bag made when our twins were born (lots of stuff to tote around) but even so, it would've have come close to working for an 8-mth old and a smaller one like EJ allegedly had, definitely not.

I'd like to give her a high colonic with a power washer, clean her out real good so she'll tell the dang truth! Exactly how did Gabriel get where he is today Tammi! What was your stupid plan and how can you be so irresponsible with an 8 month old baby's life?!:banghead:

FWIW I don't think Tammi has a clue where Gabriel is but I think she knows exactly how he got there!

Maybe a power washer with some type of truth serum additive !:crazy:

Also, it could have been a gift from Logan maybe? Didn't they live together for over 2 years? There are all sorts of scenerios where this ring could have come from. I don't think she bought it along the way, but that's JMO. I think it's something that meant something to her, or maybe that she was holding onto it to sell at a later date. Who knows at this point.

My first thought was also that it was maybe her mother's ring.
But your quote got me thinking it may have even been a "push gift" (traditional gift given to the mother when she has a baby) that Logan gave her. Although, she doesn't seem to feel much attachment to Logan OR Gabe.

But your quote got me thinking it may have even been a "push gift" (traditional gift given to the mother when she has a baby) that Logan gave her. Although, she doesn't seem to feel much attachment to Logan OR Gabe.

O/T: Okay, I have to ask. Push gift? I thought the gift came at the end.

On topic. I don't think she wanted anything from Logan or Gabe. But Logan had been in her life since junior high, so she may have kept it...or may have just kept it to pawn later.

I wonder if she and Logan were ever engaged?

If Gabriel was still on formula, why did EJ go to the front desk in the middle of the night for milk? Didn't TS say that the "underground" whatever was supplying EJ with diapers and formula?

Logical for sure. But is that how the bus company routes a trip like that. That is if this trip was suppose to be a direct shot. Not knowing it's hard to say. My point is she could've gone SA,Dallas,Memphis,Nashville, Atlanta, FL. all cities which have this particular lines terminals. As far as connections in Nashville, you're correct,they are through the Smith's to my knowledge. I'm just going a different direction on this. I do not believe Gabriel is in Texas.
I'm slightly confused though. Are you saying the "adoptive parents" met her in San Antonio but then took him to one of these other areas? EJ was alone when she boarded the bus in San Antonio...:confused:

Thanks so much for responding. I'd read that they took some calls. GO MamaEb and Tricia!!!
I will check it out from home tonight.

Thanks. They emailed and asked me to call back next week while Tammi is on! That should be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps