AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to say that the baby sitter saying little man was acting "scared" well babies have stranger anxiety and separation anxiety at this age. My son at 7 months screamed for about two days straight at his great grandmother and great grandfather and pretty much all of our relatives at Christmas. It took about 2 days for him to sleep and settle down around everyone. Just that kind of trip alone can be very stressful/tiring on a baby.

For goodness sake, I'm alot older by about 56 years, and I had to be taken by ambulance to Ben Taub Hospital on New Years Day. My blood pressure went berserk! For no reason.

Point being, it doesn't just happen to babies. We all have our moments.

Has anyone confirmed that Gabriel has mountain cedar allergies?

That may be hard to know, if AZ does not have Mountain cedar, I never knew what it was until I moved to SA personally. IF (big if) he did have mountain cedar allergy, EJ could have very well thought he was just sick, and not realize it was mountain cedar MOO. Runny nose and such. would not have a fever though, unless all the mucous stayed in instead of out, and turned into an upper respitory infection. I'm no doc, I am just going by my kiddos. My Daughter has allergies, and she can't really blow, and won't let me near her with the Booger sucker.

All MOO

not to be rude or snarky :blowkiss: But all those cameras on top of the lights around here, are not red light cameras?? I have been stopping for nothing?? LOL. J/K
But There are red light cameras, not at every light, but they are all around, maby it depends on the side of town?? Unless those cameras are for something else? I'm on the not so good side, but I would think they would be on the northside and northwest side also. MOO

Mels- I did find one site that says they are not "active" but it's old. is this the case?? if so then you are very correct.
http://texas.drivinguniversity.com/red-light-cameras/red-light-camera-locations/san-antonio-texas/

I also found a site listing locations of the cameras, but it is in no way complete.
http://www.ecriteria.net/eCriteriaSearchCriteriaAction.asp
http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-antonio/465750-red-light-cameras.html

edited to fix spelling of mels :)

For goodness sake, I'm alot older by about 56 years, and I had to be taken by ambulance to Ben Taub Hospital on New Years Day. My blood pressure went berserk! For no reason.

Point being, it doesn't just happen to babies. We all have our moments.

Oh no! hope you are feeling better!

not to be rude or snarky :blowkiss: But all those cameras on top of the lights around here, are not red light cameras?? I have been stopping for nothing?? LOL. J/KBut There are red light cameras, not at every light, but they are all around, maby it depends on the side of town?? Unless those cameras are for something else? I'm on the not so good side, but I would think they would be on the northside and northwest side also. MOO

LOL:rolling: Well unless you live in Balcones Heights then no they are not red light cameras. (Balcones Heights is a tiny city within a city here). The City Council and SAPD toyed with putting the cameras up about 2 to 3 years ago but the descision was postponed.

I'll see if i can find the news story.
Melissa

All I have read/heard was that he was teething.

Yes I think I read on her FB that Tammi said Gabriel was teething, but I haven't seen anything where she relates that to how he looks in these pictures.

On the other hand, I've seen Gabriel's daddy's statement today, and it didn't seem to be teething that he was worried about.

Nope. And sadly nothing can be confirmed because his selfish, stubborn, psyco mama won't talk!:furious::banghead:

I don't see how any parent good or bad would know if their baby had this after being there for a few days? I was in Florida for about two years before I realized there was some specific tree there that gave people allergies.

Mels- I did find one site that says they are not "active" but it's old. is this the case?? if so then you are very correct.
http://texas.drivinguniversity.com/red-light-cameras/red-light-camera-locations/san-antonio-texas/

I also found a site listing locations of the cameras, but it is in no way complete.
http://www.ecriteria.net/eCriteriaSearchCriteriaAction.asp
http://www.city-data.com/forum/san-antonio/465750-red-light-cameras.html

edited to fix spelling of mels :)

Four of those listed are in Balcones Heights. Let me keep looking for that darned article.

Melissa

Babysitter (only one who was actually there) said dried boogers. My son doesn't really get dried boogers maybe one ONCE in while. I dont know if she took his temperature or if there was even a thermometer. If he was acting "off" that could explain it.

Yes, she said Gabriel was dirty, and as an example, said he had dried 'boogers' around his nose.

She stated that he did not show any symptoms of being sick.

You stated it as fact that he was ill. I haven't seen any confirmation from anyone who knew or saw him that he was ill.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to understand your conclusion that Eliz had given all the information she could, although LE stated she had given no information. I just don't understand.

Are you sure you read what I wrote?

I only said she has possibly given all she can as related to identifying a person or a couple that Gabriel could have been handed off to, basically

no.. she mentioned the teething because they said that is why his cheeks were red.

You know.... Maybe the eyes like that were from crying too much for too long?

idk.
I went and looked at pictures of my daughter just now and can see why you guys think he looked drugged.
My daughter did a year of chemo at 1 years old... and there are a lot of similarities between her doped up (prescription tylenol, codeine etc) pictures and gabriel's.

But it's hard to know...

LOL:rolling: Well unless you live in Balcones Heights then no they are not red light cameras. (Balcones Heights is a tiny city within a city here). The City Council and SAPD toyed with putting the cameras up about 2 to 3 years ago but the descision was postponed.

I'll see if i can find the news story.
Melissa

Ahh, well then maby they started putting them up, and then stopped. I can turn right on red without being scared!! yeah!! LOL

OT I personally know the mayor of BH:dance: San antonio is the first city I have known of, that has 2 cities inside the city itself, weird, LOL

I just don't understand why drooping eyes in a photo means hes been drugged, particularly when hes holding his head up.
I think that's a big what if right now.

I'm not sure why you're addressing that to me. I've never said that drooping eyes in a photo means Gabriel was drugged. In fact, I've never said that I thought Gabriel was drugged.

Four of those listed are in Balcones Heights. Let me keep looking for that darned article.

Melissa

I kinda remember, but just Assumed*cough* that they worked because they were up, LOL. I do remember the big contraversy in BH's though. Thank you for clarifying for me!

I don't see how any parent good or bad would know if their baby had this after being there for a few days? I was in Florida for about two years before I realized there was some specific tree there that gave people allergies.

Right, but I was just replying to BeanE that allergies from mountain cedar or ANYTHING have been not been confirmed. We don't know why Gabriel looks like that in the photo. We can only speculate.

Police: Hope of finding Baby Gabriel alive dampened

by Megan Boehnke - Jan. 19, 2010 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic

The tone of optimism investigators had last week that missing baby Gabriel was alive and would be found seemed dampened Monday as police discussed the case.

Indicators police had that the baby was alive aren't as strong as they once were, Lt. Mike Horn told reporters, though he declined to elaborate on those indicators.

(snipped)

After telling his father on the phone that she had suffocated Gabriel and stuffed him in a baby bag, Johnson was arrested in Miami on Dec. 30 without the child. A nationwide search has been under way ever since.

"There is a very real possibility that Elizabeth killed Gabriel," Horn told reporters.

"What frustrates people, what scares people is that we may come to a point where we don't know what happened to Gabriel. And tips aren't coming in at the same volume they were a week ago."

(snipped)

Police released photos that were taken at the HomeGate Studios and Suites hotel in San Antonio, at least one of the places that Johnson stayed with Gabriel when she left the Valley.

The pictures from Johnson's camera, which was found when she was arrested, show the boy looking tired and sickly and gripping a prescription-pill bottle.

"I've never seen him look like that," his father, Logan McQueary, said.

"I saw that picture and I just started crying. Even when he was tired, he never looked like that."

(snipped)

McQueary said he has wrestled with whether to visit Johnson in jail and whether that would make her more likely to speak or further anger her.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/19/20100119baby0119.html

Wow ... this is the 1st time I have ever seen or heard the actual word "suffocated" in any news article. The fact that mothers often use "soft kills" when they do away with their children instead of other measures does make it seem plausible that EJ might in fact have done something horrible to this beautiful little boy. The fact that we heard the word "blue body" before now where actual suffocation is mentioned, always creeped me out before because suffocation was the 1st thing that came to mind, then potential over-drugging possibly. This seriously makes me re-think the whole waterboarding phenomena ... she is completely heartless if she honestly did something to this innocent, defenseless little baby!

Could you please edit your post, time? That's not my quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kdillon