AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any link to a video?

I'm getting carpal tunnel refreshing and waiting for them to post it.

Meanwhile, here are some of the latest news videos for those just tuning in:

Baby Gabriel's Father Makes Emotional Plea - KPHO channel 5

http://www.kpho.com/video/22268952/index.html

Bizarre developments continue in search for baby Gabriel - ABC15

http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=26549@knxv.dayport.com

Police: Hope of finding Baby Gabriel alive dampened AZCentral.com channel 12
(upper right hand corner of page)

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/19/20100119baby0119.html

Fears of Baby Gabriel's Death Mount Fox Phoenix

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/fears-of-baby-gabriel's-death-mount-1-18-2010

Good morning, friends.

I actually hate to see these high profile cases with an indigent defendant and a public defender. While I sometimes hate those high profile lawyers, they would be bringing out more about the Smith's right now and with a PD I always worry they are working too tightly with prosecutors.

Having said all that, I don't think any lawyer would say this either.

Who is her lawyer and why hasn't he/she been named?

I'm hoping EJ has not gotten the number of a "snake" oops I mean lawyer:innocent: from one of her fellow cell mates... I couldn't stand another Jose B show!

This morning's Today Show video from NBC:

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34933295#34933295"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

I hate I have to go to work and not be able to keep hitting my refresh button all day! Have a good day everyone and keep plugging along!

Do you think EJ could have given Gabriel to her friend on myspace? She is the 12th comment on EJ's myspace. Her name begins with an "A". On A's page there are congratulations re: the baby and when is the shower. I have looked for other posts as far as the pregnancy in earlier posts but can not find anything. Also A posted on 12/14 that she was exicited about her 3rd child and hoped it was a boy.

Since it is possible that whoever has Gabriel is dressing him as a girl, I'm wondering if someone here could work a little magic with photoshop and Gabriel's pictures and dress him as a girl and pop a big ol bow on his head. Might give a new direction for people in the general public to look for him. Here in Texas you see little girl's with headband type oversized bows a lot.
Might be worth a shot if anyone wants to give it a go. TIA

If anyone is up right now, please turn your tv to a cbs stations. After this commercial. they are going to air a Gabriel story!!!! Hurry.

On the Today Show video, the LE spokesperson said the biggest help they need from the public is to send in those tips! Particularly from the San Antonio area.

Even if small, even if they think it's unimportant, they are encouraging people to call it in at:

1-800-THELOST

Helpful Hint: If you find something on the internet, don't worry about how to send it in! Just keep the info up on your screen, call the number, and they will walk you through getting the necessary info to them!

Oh, thank goodness, I was able to tape it too!!!! Am now switching from the Early Show on CBS to nbc, the Today show. Perhaps we can be lucky enough to have it aired on all three major networks. ABC covered the story yesterday. BTW-According to Lt. Mike Horn, The S's are still POI's, as he stated "He does not believe that they have told all that they know.'.

Good morning fellow Sleuthers.
Let today be the day little Gabriel is found safe and well.

I'm posting a link to another thread here at WS about Black Market baby selling. I found a story on CNN today by NG's producer about two little boys who went missing from the same park in NY 3 months apart. There are STRIKING similarities between these cases and others. I know this is somewhat O/T, but I wanted to post the link here because of the possible black market adoption/baby selling aspect of this case. The article I posted is a really good read, and I'm about to catch up on some of the other info posted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37027&highlight=Shane+Walker

Since it is possible that whoever has Gabriel is dressing him as a girl, I'm wondering if someone here could work a little magic with photoshop and Gabriel's pictures and dress him as a girl and pop a big ol bow on his head. Might give a new direction for people in the general public to look for him. Here in Texas you see little girl's with headband type oversized bows a lot.
Might be worth a shot if anyone wants to give it a go. TIA

That's a good idea. I can't do it, because all I know about photoshop is how to take out red-eye. But, if anyone's up for that, it would be interesting to see if it really changes his overall look.

On the Today Show video, the LE spokesperson said the biggest help they need from the public is to send in those tips! Particularly from the San Antonio area.

Even if small, even if they think it's unimportant, they are encouraging people to call it in at:

1-800-THELOST

Helpful Hint: If you find something on the internet, don't worry about how to send it in! Just keep the info up on your screen, call the number, and they will walk you through getting the necessary info to them!
And might I add to that, for newer sleuths, the people that man the phones at NCMEC (1-800-THE-LOST), are absolute angels. It doesn't matter how small your tip, they take it as seriously as if you were holding the child in your arms. To them, any news is potentially big news and they are very respectful and helpful. Just in case anyone worries that their info is too small to make a difference.

In the video from this morning's The Early Show on CBS, Lt. Horn said that it is critical that the public provide tips, even if they think they're not important, and even if they think that somebody has probably already called it in. That tip can be that missing piece of info that LE needs!

Call 1-800-THELOST

I have something that I was thinking that surely somebody had already turned in, but now I realize, I don't know that! I'm turning it in this morning.

Father: Find Baby Gabriel
Logan McQueary Wishes He Had Never Handed Gabriel Back To Elizabeth Johnson
KPHO.com
UPDATED: 6:37 am MST January 19, 2010

Logan McQueary laments the day he gave Gabriel back to Elizabeth Johnson.
"I wish I didn't have to bring him back. None of this would have happened," said McQueary at his first public press conference in two weeks.

snip

McQueary was especially disheartened by hotel room pictures of Gabriel released by Tempe investigators.

snip

"I've never seen him like that. When I saw that picture, I started crying. I've never seen him like that at all. He wasn't just tired, he's never looked like that before," said a tearful McQueary.

snip

"This is about Gabriel and I want to find my son. Everybody's been concentrating on the Smiths and I don't think it's about them. It's about finding my son," said McQueary.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22269570/detail.html

Bless you, Logan.

I guess it boils down to how credible the babysitter is, but the medicine dropper in those photos looks for all the world to be childrens' Tylenol drops. Same label, same color liquid. I suppose she could have doctored it somehow, but infant/children's Tylenol doesn't have any sleepy-making abilities at all, does it? It allows a teething/feverish baby to sleep, but just by making them comfortable.

Now, I'm sure an overdose is possible, but if EJ actually did say to give him some if he gets fussy, she could have been speaking out of ignorance. Thinking it'd make him sleep, or attributing his like of the taste (my boys love the taste of the medicine) as a calmer demeanor. I don't know, but the pictures didn't exactly fill me with horror. He looked nice and alert in some of the photos, and in the photo where he looked sleepy...he was in his jammies. Bedtime?

I don't know. In these cases it seems like I always think the worst right off, and in this one--I really, truly feel that he's alive. I'm not willing to give EJ the pass that a few have, but to me Gabriel in those pictures seems prepped. My immediate reaction was to say that the frames in the background and the book and everything else was staging. Do I think she was taking those pictures because she wanted them? No. I think they were for ad or emailing purposes. She was marketing him, and this seems planned enough that I think that was always her intent. She also seems the type to get into a manic zone and stick to a plan, and if her plan was to "rehome" Gabriel, then I don't doubt she succeeded.

She's very brazen and not quite right, and I think if she killed him she'd already have a confession on the books. She's doing this just to stick it to Logan and to maintain her self-endowed martyrdom. She's doing the "right thing" in her eyes, and the so-called adoptive parents are trying very hard to believe that right now. That same justification is why they're not coming forward, because if they convince themselves that the baby is going back to a horrible man, then the law-breaking and obstruction and illegal adoption issue is all worth it. They need to cling to the idea that they're doing the "right thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member