AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any luck with the sleuthing from the add in TX looking to adopt? I don't have access to any searching databases for adoption, but I'm curious to look them up in Louisiana.... I have a lot of info on them, but I really want to see adoption records....or recent legal activity??? I'm new, so I don't know how to do these things yet...

Momtective posted on that ad a page back
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4722718#post4722718"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #16 - Page 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

My first attempt at a poster. You can download the poster at this link
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/23267932/Gabriel-Johnson-Poster

poster1.png

That's the one. I have more info and interesting coincidences with them. They are in North Texas, and went on a road trip December 25, and got back home the 29th. I'm sure they are not the people we're looking for....but it's interesting.

How did you find that out?

I searched for the email addy on their blog. Eventually got last names and such. Found them on networking sites, and looked back at the history there. Probably nothing, but worth a shot right. That's about all we have now, are shots in the dark. I only hope Gabriel is with someone as loving as these people appear to be.

That's the one. I have more info and interesting coincidences with them. They are in North Texas, and went on a road trip December 25, and got back home the 29th. I'm sure they are not the people we're looking for....but it's interesting.

Actually they live in Shreveport, La.

I searched for the email addy on their blog. Eventually got last names and such. Found them on networking sites, and looked back at the history there. Probably nothing, but worth a shot right. That's about all we have now, are shots in the dark. I only hope Gabriel is as loving as these people appear to be.

Are you missing some words here?

I searched for the email addy on their blog. Eventually got last names and such. Found them on networking sites, and looked back at the history there. Probably nothing, but worth a shot right. That's about all we have now, are shots in the dark. I only hope Gabriel is with someone as loving as these people appear to be.

Do you think it should be reported?

Actually they live in Shreveport, La.

Do they? That's where I saw they had adopted before and she is from, but I thought they worked in Plano. I even see most of their pictures were in Dallas. I don't know for sure though, so I appreciate you helping me with my little mission. :)

AZlawyer, where are you? :-)

What would the charges be against whoever may have Gabriel? Are they kidnapping, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference? It seems Elizabeth's charges apply on the other end of the crime as well.

Could the conspiracy charge against Eliz be because she would be considered to have conspired with the person who may have him, rather than against Tammi as I've been thinking?

And what would possible charges be against Tammi for the paperwork she falsified? Tammi wrote the name of her cousin on the paper as a potential father of Gabe as I understand it, but Elizabeth would be the one who signed the paper. I'm thinking the signature makes Elizabeth responsible, because the paperwork isn't 'official' until it's signed, and that potentially there are no charges possible against Tammi for that? Or would some kind of conspiracy charge apply?

If Tammi put someone in touch with Eliz, and that person now has Gabe, can charges be brought against Tammi? I'm just thinking, if I tell you that John Doe is a drug dealer, and you go and buy drugs from him, I haven't done anything illegal - you have. When does it become conspiracy? If you tell me you want to buy drugs and I give you John Doe's phone number and say "Here, this guy will sell you some?" Or am I still not responsible for your actions?

Thanks in advance :-)

Yes, depending on what they know, the people who have Gabriel (crossing my fingers here that he is alive) could definitely face the same kind of charges as Elizabeth. If they were given forged documents with Logan's "signature" and claimed to be living in a cave and unaware of Gabriel being a missing child, maybe they could escape charges. But if, for example, they've been staying indoors and have him dressed as a girl, that story won't work too well.

I don't know about Tammy suggesting that Eliz. lie in the court docs. Maybe suborning perjury?

If Tammi put Eliz. in touch with someone in order to help her keep Gabriel away from his father, that would be conspiracy to kidnap or conspiracy for custodial interference.

Do they? That's where I saw they had adopted before and she is from, but I thought they worked in Plano. I even see most of their pictures were in Dallas. I don't know for sure though, so I appreciate you helping me with my little mission. :)

Her SouthernLiving page gives her ph#...it's in Shreveport.

Do you think it should be reported?

I reported all the info I found on them. Even if they are not involved, it wouldn't be far fetched that EJ may have contacted them at some point....and they could have referred her to someone who could help?

Wouldn't it be strange if the people who have Gabriel are here at WS! I often wonder about situations like that...

If they are here, I beg them to do the right thing and turn Gabriel over to LE...take him to a hospital, fire station, church or directly to the police station. This has gone on for far too long, Elizabeth has manipulated and deceived so many people, including you. Please don't let her get away with what she has done, please be Gabriel's hero and return him to his father.

Sorry to quote myself, but the more I read on the Angels' site, the hinkier it all sounds. They feel that he is in a hospital, 2 counties or two states away. Then they feel he is still in Texas. *headdesk*

I'm getting tired, sleepy & I'm full of coldmeds - so when I saw the link to the Army of Angels, I thought I read "farcebook". LOL

Sorry - couldn't help but share that. :crazy:

Off to bed and praying that whoever has Gabriel right now will walk into his room and whisper in his ear "I'm taking you home!"
Nite all!

Wouldn't it be strange if the people who have Gabriel are here at WS! I often wonder about situations like that...

If they are here, I beg them to do the right thing and turn Gabriel over to LE...take him to a hospital, fire station, church or directly to the police station. This has gone on for far too long, Elizabeth has manipulated and deceived so many people, including you. Please don't let her get away with what she has done, please be Gabriel's hero and return him to his father.

That would be pretty creapy! Yes, if they are reading this, please take him to a fire station. You don't even have to give them a name of who you are & dress him in a big pink dress so they think he is a girl & don't recognize him as a boy when you leave him, so you aren't held for kidnapping, etc.

One thing I just don't get is why EJ doesn't want Gabriel w/his dad? Does anyone know? Is he abusive or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState