AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just posted an updated "clarification" twit....

:(

His clarification is actually miles different than the actual. My opinion: His original tweet was accurate. He was told to take it down, pronto. The new one would suffice as fine to most folks, unless they had read the first one. I still think (as others here do) maybe LE is sending a strong message to TS.

He's a journalist. He knows the difference between what he originally said, and what he's saying now. Something is up, or odd. Guess we'll just have to stay tuned.

I have a real estate office in Austin and can print the flyers for Austin (1 hour North of SA). Am I the only one from Austin? Which flyer do I print?

Big welcome and hugs to Gabriel's family! We all really do care for Gabriel and you and will do anything we can to help get him home!

37 members and 33 guests on this thread currently. Anyone local to San Antonio that wants to distribute fliers? We need more volunteers.

Also, if you aren't in San Antonio, but would like to distribute fliers in your local area, we have people willing to place orders for that. All you need to do is post the phone number and address for your local FedEx/Kinko's so they can be ordered. If you don't want to post that info because it gives away your immediate area, feel free to PM me with that info and I will forward it ONLY to the people who are purchasing the fliers, one of which is a cousin of Logan's.

Thanks for everything everyone is doing.

Newommy09 - I'm in Chicago and will help if I can. Anything I can do? Also, many (most) Kinkos will copy a missing flier free of charge - make sure everyone asks about that. mho

There is a huge gap between his first tweet and his clarification -- amazing what a small two -letter word can do to a message

His clarification is actually miles different than the actual. My opinion: His original tweet was accurate. He was told to take it down, pronto. The new one would suffice as fine to most folks, unless they had read the first one. I still think (as others here do) maybe LE is sending a strong message to TS.

He's a journalist. He knows the difference between what he originally said, and what he's saying now. Something is up, or odd. Guess we'll just have to stay tuned.

Oh, I hope so, Gin! Cuomo's been in the business a long time. It does seem odd that he'd make a post like that first one by mistake, or based on a rumor. He's an excellent journalist.

*Taking deep breath*

Me too.
I still think Gabe is alive, but that was a hell of a faux pa imo
Of all words to leave out... IF... changes everything.
And I can't see an experienced journalist making that particular mistake, I just can't.

That makes sense to me. And I can't tell you how much I hope & pray that you are right. I've got to get out the door for a doctor's appt. now w/tears in my eyes. God, please bring sweet baby Gabriel home safely....soon!

The tweet is now gone
:(

It's never really gone if a websleuth has seen it...
TwitterCuomo1.jpg

no problem..we can find someone to pick them up. they were sent to 3103 SE Military Dr address. I put the receivers name as Gabriel Johnson and listed the company as Missing Child just because I had no idea who would be picking them up. thanks again and sorry.. i should have double checked with you before i sent them!

Oh gosh, Um....I'm actually not in San Antonio. I did post an address earlier for a local kinko's for another poster, though. Let me send him/her a message to have him/her pick those up. This is the 3103 SE Military Dr. address, correct?

I definitely want to and really appreciate that you're willing to put up fliers. I'll have them there, paid for and ready for pick up by tomorrow afternoon. If you can't get to them by then, that's ok, they'll at least be there when you're ready.

Thanks so much for helping get Gabriel's picture out there!

This is my nearest one. And only if you want to. No hurry, I wouldn't be able to pick up until tomorrow at the absolute earliest...this one car family thing kinda sucks. I really appreciate this...my pay schedule is a bit erratic.

FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
3170 S Linden Rd
Flint, MI 48507
(810) 230-1180
E-mail: usa0474@fedex.com

The tweet in question just diappeared from Cuomo's page.

Yes cause Chris is irresponsible.
I just got a Direct Tweet from him (ill screen shot it if you guys want to see it) telling me that he meant it as a QUESTION, not a fact.
He should know better!

3343dcg.jpg

IFFFFFFFFFFFF you take his erroneous tweet in context with the post right before it that discusses sine corpus delecti I suppose you could see how it mistakenly left out the IF in his speculation

still a big boof
http://twitter.com/chriscuomo

Yes cause Chris is irresponsible.
I just got a Direct Tweet from him (ill screen shot it if you guys want to see it) telling me that he meant it as a QUESTION, not a fact.
He should know better!

I believe you, but I'm sorry to hear about his huge error. As you can see from my posts, I would have expected better. Especially with anything in reference to a missing baby.

I definitely want to and really appreciate that you're willing to put up fliers. I'll have them there, paid for and ready for pick up by tomorrow afternoon. If you can't get to them by then, that's ok, they'll at least be there when you're ready.

Thanks so much for helping get Gabriel's picture out there!

ALright, just let me know what name they are under and anything else I need to know to get them and I'll pick them up tomorrow. Thank you x 1000.

What do we do about the Tweet? Continue on as if we never saw it or try to work it into our theories? Or do both at the same time?

IMO the first tweet stayed up long enough for us to see. I'm sure he was told to change it asap but thank goodness for our wonderful ppl at WS it got circulated. DONT GIVE UP HOPE FOR GABRIEL !! Let's all hang in there and focus!

This may explain where the Smith's spent last christmas and also why there are no christmas pics of the family other than H & Gabriel visiting Santa. C'mon no pics opening presents? She fb's everything else for the whole world to see!

STAY POSITIVE :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member