Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM!
I'm getting lost. I know what EJ's connections are. I know Tammi had the failed adoption and why. I know Tammi is a liar.

Is Agape Adoption Agency in boston?
I don't understand that she worked into what story to explain ?it??

I'm not asking questions because I don't feel like reading, believe me I have, I am asking because I truely don't freaking get it. lol

I don't think Agape is in Boston (I could be wrong) but I think the little boy they were supposed to adopt was. I have no idea why she put that in the story, but she did. That's what Tammi said when she was asked why she was at the airport. I don't know how much of the adoption story from Tammi was true, there's not a whole lot of ways to check it, but I just have a feeling that maybe EJ had taken Gabe there away from all family and friends, posted an ad to get rid of him at that time, and Tammi responded. Then either EJ or Tammi changed their mind, due to the "problem" of Logan actually wanting his child.
It's just a theory, and my biggest question out of all, is why was EJ in Boston at that specific time.

I know EJ has connection to Boston.
According to an article put out by the today show after an interview with T&JS "The Smiths originally befriended Johnson last year when they ran into her and Gabriel during a long layover at the Indianapolis airport."
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

So if they met during a lay over and EJ was coming from Boston does this mean that the Smith's were also coming from Boston or could they have been coming from some place else and just caught up with her in Indianapolis?

I don't know how this stuff works I have never flown. lol Ask me how to drive anywhere in the country I can tell ya how long it will take and the easiest route to take. Flying, not my thing.

a couple of weeks ago, i was searching for boston adoption and came up with this site
http://www.indianaadoption.com/

that is in indianapolis in but they have couples listed in differnt states

Logicalminds,
we are trying to help and do some things that Logan's family wants and have agreed to pay for the posters. If this is what they want, we are trying to oblige.

There are alot people viewing this thread and if even half of those people could help in finding Gabriel that could make the difference in bringing him home. That's why I signed up here at Websleuths to help in anyway that I can. You maybe right but how will that help if we all do nothing and wait. He's out there and there's still a chance, it's never too late if he hasn't been found.

Why didn't this effort come into play right when he went missing? the more time that goes by the less the chances are

I am not stopping anyone from doing anything...but honestly I feel that it is up to LE to get Elizabeth "singing"

to me TPS and all that was just window dressing on this...the one with the answers is Elizabeth

and trust me...I have zero "compassion" for her, I could care less about her past problems once she took this path....I want justice for Gabe, I hope he is found but I really see a lot of fanciful thinking here that I personally can't get "into"

I think this is still a thread for discussion of facts etc...we do have "support' threads for the families etc , prayers and such right??

My thoughts on this are just that..."my thoughts"...anyone is free to take or leave them.

Why is it so offensive that I post MY thoughts and opinions on this??

I have no desire to "make people stop" whatever they wish to do....nor do I wish for people to try to stop me from injecting some logic here...I hope I am wrong

I do feel that IF Gabe is somehow alive and adopted out the answers are sitting in that jail cell in Maricopa county...really whatever the outcome, Elizabeth has the answers

My personal belief is that EJ has told all she knows. She never had names or addresses or any other info. Lately, I have felt she never even saw the couple, and I don't even think it was a couple.
But you are entitled to your belief, but at this point, it is hard to decipher what is logical. Nothing in this case has followed the logical progression, since the logical assumption (for me) would have been that she killed him the minute she hit the road, but he was still alive in San Ant.
Feel free to help, but please do not try to discourage us. The old, "I'll do my thing, you do yours." We can agree to disagree, but remember, the main keywords for all of WS are Victim Friendly, and there are alot of family of Gabriel and Logan that visit this thread, and I feel it is good for them to see hope and positive belief until that is no longer possible.

Ok I was not on here much yesterday due to a major family illness going on so bear with me if these things have been talked about. I just saw on the FB wall that TS has along with baby gabriels name, its the group, anyway somebody posted on the wall something about a tweet saying that the smiths had gabriel after EJ had told Logan baby gabe was dead. Does anyone know anything about these tweets? Also if EJ called TS from jail she would have had to ask permission for the phone and it def would raise a flag to LE there at the jail. I can't help but think that LE knows so much more than they are releasing about the Smiths. TS thinks she is so smart etc...but the more she talks the deeper the hole gets she is digging for herself. Also with regards to the posts on those red cheeks on gabriel....my little one would get like that in the winter when he had a cold and was teething. We used to call them his rosy cheeks. Thats what it looks like to me and also during cold weather. Around that time period here in SA we did get a major cold front. On another note....while all of you pray for baby gabe and please keep my 6 yr old niece in ur prayers. My family is desperately trying to get all of her tests done so she can go to MD Anderson hospital for treatment. At this point we have no idea where her problem originates from and she has a tumor on her hand and on her foot. Its a very aggressive tumor and we are all so very worried for her. She has pain with it and has already had a surgery to remove the hand tumor and before the cast even came off the tumor had grown back. I would so appreciate your prayers for her along with all of these precious children we pray for everyday. All of these things have taught me more than ever how precious life is and how we need to tell our children and loved ones everyday "I love you"...thanks

I guess TS wasn't getting enough attention. Sounds like she's setting up the "we were framed" defense and probably made up this phone call story. If it's not recorded, I don't believe her.

EJ was raised in the Boston area until she was 12, when she came out of foster care and into her father's home in AZ, she then returned to Boston in her senior year of high school, and then, again, returned to AZ.
The layover at the airport was allegedly, according to Tammi, when she was on her way back from a failed adoption through Agape Adoption Agency, which was called off because the bio parents wanted money, according to Tammi.
On the other hand, if you listen to the lies, this was either a chance meeting between Jack, Tammi and EJ or just EJ and Tammi. It also may have been in Indianapolis, depending on Tammi's mood when she tells the story.

There is a lot of Boston connection for EJ and there must be some for Tammi, as she saw the need to work it into a story to explain it. And if Tammi talks about it, chances are she's lying. MOO.

I thought I remembered the failed adoption being right before TPS had Gabriel in December, not right before the airport encounter. NMK, do you happen to remember where this information came up? I think it was a TPS FB comment, but I'm not sure.

Getting back on topic! Let's get these posters out for Gabriel!

We also need people to post the smaller jpg poster on Craigslist in these cities, and in forums etc.

Updated

#1 City needing posters: San Antonio, TX

Other cities needing posters:

AR - Fort Smith

AZ - Cave Creek, Payson, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sun City West, Surprise, Tortilla Flat, Yuma

FL - Bokeelia, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach, Tallahassee

IL - Collinsville

LA - Arabi, Chalmette, Meraux

MA - Boston

MS - Pass Christian

NC - Charlotte

NM - Albuquerque

TN - Antioch, Brentwood, Chattanooga, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Hermitage, Lebanon, Madison, Mount Juliet, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Old Hickory

TX - Cuero, Curio, Dalhart, Lufkin, South Padre Island, Van Horn, Victoria, Waco

WA - Battle Ground

Gabriel's family has a new poster they prepared, that they ask people to use.

picture.php

The file is available in different sizes and formats for both printing or posting online:

It's available as a PDF file on docstoc here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/23304781/Gabe

It's also available on the family's Bring Home Gabriel Facebook. No Facebook account is necessary to access it.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...al&view=global&subj=251236072296&id=506740741

It's available in photobucket here:
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/rmorgan2379/GabeMissingPosterVigil.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660151832&ref=nf

He says that he is sorry for being MIA. He is looking foward to this nightmare being over. He is disheartened that nothing seems to be happening and sick of watching nothing happen. He then says that God knows where the baby is and that God is in control.

Someone then coments that God has him [G] in the palm of his hands. And suggested that Tammi and Jack stay Strong.

The comment that strikes me is where JS states how LE is looking into TS and the forging of the paternity docs, saying it's "no big deal". Illegally stripping a very capable and innocent father of his paternity rights is "no big deal"? It makes me SICK these people talk so much about God and church. They don't have a lick of morals or values. What, do they figure if they go to church and talk strong about God their wrong doings are ok?

Regarding the jail call on Friday -- the call was most definitely recorded, no doubt. They record all calls and I'm sure don't allow a 3-way call. As far as it not being EJ, the call would have announced itself as coming from the jail, so TS would know if it wasn't. It is jmo, but I believe even more TS had a big hand in this. Of course she denied it and of course she went to the media with damage control. I just can't see EJ saying that to TS as if she would have admitted to something she didn't do. I don't think EJ said it to try and set TS up, I think she said it because she thought TS had everything figured out.

Good thing, though, I think EJ is talking. And, don't get me wrong, EJ is completely guilty of whatever happened to Gabe, but she had some help from TS, IMO

My personal belief is that EJ has told all she knows. She never had names or addresses or any other info. Lately, I have felt she never even saw the couple, and I don't even think it was a couple.
But you are entitled to your belief, but at this point, it is hard to decipher what is logical. Nothing in this case has followed the logical progression, since the logical assumption (for me) would have been that she killed him the minute she hit the road, but he was still alive in San Ant.
Feel free to help, but please do not try to discourage us. The old, "I'll do my thing, you do yours." We can agree to disagree, but remember, the main keywords for all of WS are Victim Friendly, and there are alot of family of Gabriel and Logan that visit this thread, and I feel it is good for them to see hope and positive belief until that is no longer possible.

And that is why we have an entire area for family support, prayers etc...
isn't it??

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21"]Missing Persons Information and Support - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IMHO the case workers and courts who let Elizabeth share/keep custody of Gabe should be fired...I like a good "perp" walk but I also want to see govt fat cats thrown out of their jobs, office etc..when they screw up like this

We wouldn't be posting about Gabe IF Elizabeth had her rights terminated when she showed herself to be a negligent/violent/abusive parent

Wouldn't a jail call have to be collect? If so all they have to do is check TS phone record.

Logicalminds,
we are trying to help and do some things that Logan's family wants and have agreed to pay for the posters. If this is what they want, we are trying to oblige.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss Gabe's "case" and that is what I am doing.

Wouldn't a jail call have to be collect? If so all they have to do is check TS phone record.

Some have said that she may have called her family and they "three wayed" her into TPS ..which is supposedly against the jail rules

I thought I remembered the failed adoption being right before TPS had Gabriel in December, not right before the airport encounter. NMK, do you happen to remember where this information came up? I think it was a TPS FB comment, but I'm not sure.
Yes, it was FB and there are screenshots.

I don't think in any way they would have allowed a 3 way call. Isn't Maricopa cty the one where the sherriff is pretty tough on the inmates?

The purpose of this thread as far as I know it is to discuss the case and try to think of things to help.

IMO passing out flyers is helping.

Why does this bother you so much? Just asking.

So who wants to put money on a "Smitty" damage control media blitz in the next couple of days?

The purpose of this thread as far as I know it is to discuss the case and try to think of things to help.

IMO passing out flyers is helping.

Why does this bother you so much? Just asking.

Why do you assume this "bothers me so much"?

I am posting my opinion. I think it is rather "late" to be doing this...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member