AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I see now. Thanks!! I think this was a great find!!

I don't think so, because #3 is the only one that shows both the nose and eye marks, so it becomes the defining shot for the rest.
In #1 there is the fresh nose scratch
In #2 there is the nose scratch only slightly healed
In #3 you have both, the nose scratch (almost gone) and the mark between his eyes.
In #4 you have the mark between the eyes, and the nose scratch is gone

so #3 having both marks would determine it's place in the time line

Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Wednesday that Elizabeth Johnson's public persona is very different from her demeanor behind bars.
"She's been quiet, cooperative, not a problem in our jail. Maybe she's got a dual personality," said Arpaio.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22361624/detail.html

wth??!! She hasn't been charged with homicide!! That's very odd for an official to make a comment like that. Her attorney is going to go nuts.

When it comes to her trial, the Sheriff compared her case to others in Maricopa County where suspects were charged with murder without the victim's body every being discovered.

"You know, I think there's only about four cases in history, and we have two of them. The David Anthony case where he's on death row. We have another one right now, waiting to be extradited, that we investigated here, without the body," said Arpaio.

wth??!! She hasn't been charged with homicide!! That's very odd for an official to make a comment like that. Her attorney is going to go nuts.

When it comes to her trial, the Sheriff compared her case to others in Maricopa County where suspects were charged with murder without the victim's body every being discovered.

"You know, I think there's only about four cases in history, and we have two of them. The David Anthony case where he's on death row. We have another one right now, waiting to be extradited, that we investigated here, without the body," said Arpaio.

SOunds like if TX does charge her, there will be an immediate change of venue out of San Antonio. Making statements like that before charges are filed are a great way to poison the jury pool.
Thanks, Joe, keep it up. Eventually we'll be trying her in Somalia. :banghead:

(Although I hope there are never any reason for murder charges, as any second now, the news will break that he's been found.)

SOunds like if TX does charge her, there will be an immediate change of venue out of San Antonio. Making statements like that before charges are filed are a great way to poison the jury pool.
Thanks, Joe, keep it up. Eventually we'll be trying her in Somalia. :banghead:

(Although I hope there are never any reason for murder charges, as any second now, the news will break that he's been found.)

That *really* concerns me that someone LE related would say that without any current charges. Her attorney is going to have a field day with that.

HUGE mistake.

And now, I'm off to bed. Good night everybody.
Praying for Gabe, Logan, MissingGabe, LP34, everyone who loves Gabe, and LE.
:blowkiss:

That *really* concerns me that someone LE related would say that without any current charges. Her attorney is going to have a field day with that.

HUGE mistake.
And the dual personality comment wasn't too smart from a prosecution standpoint either, although the defense will love it.

HUGE mistake.

And now, I'm off to bed. Good night everybody.
Praying for Gabe, Logan, MissingGabe, LP34, everyone who loves Gabe, and LE.
:blowkiss:

That's Sheriff Joe for Ya! IMO, he sticks his foot in his mouth often when in front of the cameras....and he loves the cameras almost as much as TS.

what i don't understand is why LE (tempe/SA) just don't come out about more searches on a landfill/'s....what would be the big secret...if nothing more they could squash the rumors circulating and put a close on this issue.

what i don't understand is why LE (tempe/SA) just don't come out about more searches on a landfill/'s....what would be the big secret...if nothing more they could squash the rumors circulating and put a close on this issue.
Tips are already dwindling, they will become even rarer if people know they are searching the landfill.
They have changed their tune from it's not to happening to we can't talk about it, indicating that it is happening, IMO.
If they admit that they are searching it, the media will hover there and if they do find anything, Logan will hear it on the evening news, as opposed to from someone with some compassion.
Their statements make it pretty clear that they do intend to do it. IMO.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!
So, thought I would give this sleuthing stuff a try. I am going back in time to the photos of Gabriel that were taken in San Antonio....the ones where he appears to be drinking medicine. I know this has caused alot of alarm about his safety but when I was looking at the pics tonight I think I noticed something.
The picture of Gabriel on the bed wearing the reindeer sleeper and the white pacifier in his mouth (I"ll call it picture 1): He appears to have a fresh scratch on the side of his right nostril, but none others on his face.
The picture of him on the bed in the puppy sleeper drinking "medicine" (picture 2): He has the same scratch on his right nostril but looks like it is fading (healing).
Picture of him on floor with cap on and tylenol bottle in hand (picture 3): You can still see the scratch on his right nostril but it is very faint, and he also now has a scratch between his eyes.
Picture of him in blue striped sleeper (pjs) on the bed (pic 4): he has the scratch between his eyes but can't see the one on his nostril anymore.

This tells me that the pictures are on order of when they were taken by how I numbered them 1 through 4...the scratches telling me that. If that is the case then he did not overdose or anything after drinking the medicine in picture 2 since it more than likely will take a day or two for scratches to fade or disappear.
I looked for a magnifying glass to get a better look at the pics but can't find one, and I don't know how to make the pics larger to get a better look, so my theory is based on how I see the pics.
Don't know if this makes sense to you, but if it is correct it would show that there may be nothing too significant about Gabes well-being by looking at the pics, and gives us more hope for his safe return!

do we know that dates of them? they werent all taken in a row. I wonder because if it is tylenol in pic 2, he could still well have died from an OD on say, day 4 as this is how an OD of tylenol works. it's liver damage. have read of several people attepting suicide with tylenol, it doesn't "work", they change their minds/families intervene, whatever, and die 5 days later from the liver damage.

a lot of people dont realise to be very careful with tylenol - the OD is not too far from the working dose. so if you are careless with a baby, dont watch the times you're giving it, for example...

I really wanna know this mystery man's name! He lives in SA, which could lead to something.

Tips are already dwindling, they will become even rarer if people know they are searching the landfill.
They have changed their tune from it's not to happening to we can't talk about it, indicating that it is happening, IMO.
If they admit that they are searching it, the media will hover there and if they do find anything, Logan will hear it on the evening news, as opposed to from someone with some compassion.
Their statements make it pretty clear that they do intend to do it. IMO.

BBM

That's why it's critical that we keep sending in viable tips. So long as LE has viable tips indicating that Gabe may be alive, they will not move to the next phase. Once they do move to the next phase, resources for finding Gabe will dwindle.

Everybody, I ask to please keep sleuthing, and keep calling in your tips!

I just posted a new possible source of info that needs sleuthing here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94603"]Tips Needed! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2636721/police_build_strong_conspiracy_case_pg2.html?cat=25

Police Build Strong Conspiracy Case on Tammi Smith & Baby Gabriel Mom
Tammi Smith said she warned Johnson that 'she [Johnson] will take the rap for anything that has happened or will happen to Gabriel'. Smith said Johnson then slammed down the phone. She stated, "If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now and God will give grace for that." The police may or may not have monitored and recorded the conversation.

According to the KPHO news report, police are building a strong case of conspiracy to commit custodial interference against Johnson and Tammi Smith. Investigators in San Antonio recently spoke with a man who is a friend of Jack and Tammi Smith's and who is a San Antonio resident. They have not revealed details of that interview. Baby Gabriel was last seen, with his mother, on the day after Christmas in San Antonio.

Noting again, as others have, that this website, associated content, is a *paid* blogging site. Anybody can blog there and get paid, and they get paid by people clicking on the stories.

I wouldn't mind that if the blogging was accurate, but it is not. It is sloppy, inaccurate, sensationalistic, and tabloidesque. The blogger blogging about Gabe seems only to be exploiting his story to make money.

The inaccuracies and sensationalism do not help find Gabe - they confuse the facts, negatively impact finding Gabe.

I ask you to consider these things before you click links to that site, and consider going to established news sites for your information instead!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member