AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I thought I was the only one having problems on here. What happened?

many thanks for the welcomes! I have been searching the web for any and everything I can find that may peice the links together. You all mentioned the walk in clinics if Gabriel was sick. Remember, EJ worked at CVS. Maybe they need to check the CVS's there in San Antonio. She may get an employee discount! :praying:

WOW! I thought I was the only one having problems on here. What happened?

It kept telling me my post had not gone through and to try again in 30 seconds. When I went back to the page, the last post I saw was from 8:46pm. None of the later posts (including my multiple hiccups) showed up. Did not mean to flood the page!

newbie here...been lurking for weeks. I have read through most of the posts. I did spot something that isn't a big deal but does kind of crumble the babysitter concerning Gabriel having no toys in the hotel. He of course has toys on the bed that we can see and those toys were not bought when he got to San Antonio. You know how I know this? Look at the one photo of him in the onsie on the bed, the photo with the book etc. Now look real close at his foot. The toy at his foot is the same toy he had at TS home when she had him in a onsie on the floor near the boopie pillow. Just an observation but EJ did take toys with him!

aaaahhhhh fresh eyes...I love it!

Welcome to WS!

IIRC Tammi in one of the first interviews... when asked where she thinks Gabriel might be, Tammi said "I think he's in Victoria, TX."

There are three times in NG shows when Tammi talks about Victoria:

CASAREZ: I want to tell everybody, just to remind you. There is a criminal complaint out of the state of Arizona, and this is what Elizabeth Johnson is being held on in Florida. The charge is custodial interference.

Well, as part of that complaint there is a summary. Now this is not rumor, innuendo. This is on the criminal complaint and it says that the last-known whereabouts of Elizabeth Johnson was from her cell phone pings in Victoria, Texas, headed toward the Mexican border.

Now we do know she ended up in Florida. She is incarcerated in Florida. But I`ve got to go out to Tammi Smith on that.

Talk to us again about your thoughts about Victoria, Texas. There`s not a date on this. And when do you say her cell phone pinged in Victoria?

T. SMITH: They said it was on the 27th. And that was the day that she sent the text that he was dead and that was the day that she wouldn`t speak to me verbally.

CASAREZ: OK. That`s the day that she did leave on the bus from San Antonio to Florida?

T. SMITH: Yes.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying she had to go to Victoria and come all the way back to San Antonio?

T. SMITH: Correct. She went two hours south and then came back up to get on a bus.

--------------------

CASAREZ: Where do you think the baby is? Do you think the baby is in San Antonio?

T. SMITH: No, I think he`s in Victoria or somewhere around there. And the news stations, I don`t believe, have started running this story in Victoria and really, really need to run this.

--------------------

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I — since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News — I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

CASAREZ: And what is that information?

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was — had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

TAMMI SMITH: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving.

Or an urgi care or med express. No appointments there either.

In San Antonio the most common urgent care/no appt necessary-type place is called Texas Med Clinic. There is one just a few miles down I-10 from where the hotel she was staying at.

Another newbie here and I have to tell all you WS veterans I am so impressed with your brains, you compassion and your dedication. I started reading around Gabriel thread 9 or so. Someone mentioned earlier that they no longer had access to get pics off of TPS FB ... I have access so let me know if I can assist. ALSO, I live in the Kansas City metro and will be putting up posters.

Another newbie here and I have to tell all you WS veterans I am so impressed with your brains, you compassion and your dedication. I started reading around Gabriel thread 9 or so. Someone mentioned earlier that they no longer had access to get pics off of TPS FB ... I have access so let me know if I can assist. ALSO, I live in the Kansas City metro and will be putting up posters.

I would love to see more of the carseat pics, if it's allowed. I know there are a couple of him in the carseat, and "H" is giving him a bottle. I just wanted to see what was around in those pics. Just to see if it's at the Smith's home, if we can tell from those.

CASAREZ: I want to tell everybody, just to remind you. There is a criminal complaint out of the state of Arizona, and this is what Elizabeth Johnson is being held on in Florida. The charge is custodial interference.

Well, as part of that complaint there is a summary. Now this is not rumor, innuendo. This is on the criminal complaint and it says that the last-known whereabouts of Elizabeth Johnson was from her cell phone pings in Victoria, Texas, headed toward the Mexican border.

Now we do know she ended up in Florida. She is incarcerated in Florida. But I`ve got to go out to Tammi Smith on that.

Talk to us again about your thoughts about Victoria, Texas. There`s not a date on this. And when do you say her cell phone pinged in Victoria?

T. SMITH: They said it was on the 27th. And that was the day that she sent the text that he was dead and that was the day that she wouldn`t speak to me verbally.

CASAREZ: OK. That`s the day that she did leave on the bus from San Antonio to Florida?

CASAREZ: So you`re saying she had to go to Victoria and come all the way back to San Antonio?

T. SMITH: Correct. She went two hours south and then came back up to get on a bus.

--------------------

CASAREZ: Where do you think the baby is? Do you think the baby is in San Antonio?

T. SMITH: No, I think he`s in Victoria or somewhere around there. And the news stations, I don`t believe, have started running this story in Victoria and really, really need to run this.

--------------------

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I — since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News — I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was — had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

TAMMI SMITH: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving.

so weird... would she really tell on herself if he was there with her family?

many thanks for the welcomes! I have been searching the web for any and everything I can find that may peice the links together. You all mentioned the walk in clinics if Gabriel was sick. Remember, EJ worked at CVS. Maybe they need to check the CVS's there in San Antonio. She may get an employee discount! :praying:

Ah! A good reader! WELCOME! Wow the first two posts I have seen add important information to our discussions over all these threads

The toy noticed in the pics is important -- not only to in my own opinion that the babysitter's story is kind of unreliable, but in that EJ tood a toy that was at TS' home with her -- I suppose TS could have packed up his toys for Gabriel's supposed visit to Logan, but if he was just going for a visit, would she? And would EJ take the toy with her and unpack it? maybe --

The CVS previous employment is good thing to bring up, and all SA CVS' should get a missing poster IMO -- did LE interview all CVS' in SA
I think this tip should be called in just in case they missed the previous employer angle added to the possible sick baby angle

Good points!

I would love to see more of the carseat pics, if it's allowed. I know there are a couple of him in the carseat, and "H" is giving him a bottle. I just wanted to see what was around in those pics. Just to see if it's at the Smith's home, if we can tell from those.

I want to see that pic to of "H" giving him the bottle. I have searched the web TS facebook and the Bring Gabriel Home website for that particular pic. For some reason it is sticking in my mind. I can also get pics if you need them but that pic isn't on those sites. I am thinking I seen it on a newscast. I will have to investigate recent video to see. Working on that now. If someone else can't get the pics from the FB site let me know.

I want to see that pic to of "H" giving him the bottle. I have searched the web TS facebook and the Bring Gabriel Home website for that particular pic. For some reason it is sticking in my mind. I can also get pics if you need them but that pic isn't on those sites. I am thinking I seen it on a newscast. I will have to investigate recent video to see. Working on that now. If someone else can't get the pics from the FB site let me know.

it seems like tammi has deleted a lot of pictures

thanks Prof for the notice of my posts. I have been researching and researching this case and look at pictures as well as any words I hear in tv interviews. Jack Smith accidently almost mispoke but actually did say the word Tennessee in an interview on Nancy Grace before we ever heard of any Tenessee connection. He said something to the effect that they want him back home in Tennessee then said Arizona. I thought that was odd! I emailed Nancy Grace concerning this but of course no response. I am going to continue to study things and post them as I find them. They may be nothing but every little thought, idea and possible clue counts such as the toy. I really think this baby is alive and I want him to come home.

I KNOW I have seen that picture on her FB page but it is not there anymore - it has got to be out there somewhere - I will keep looking. ...... and then will have to figure out how to share it :)

I KNOW I have seen that picture on her FB page but it is not there anymore - it has got to be out there somewhere - I will keep looking. ...... and then will have to figure out how to share it :)

I saw 2 different ones of the same feeding. One he looks sad with H, the other she is giving him a bottle. I saw them on a video clip I'm sure, but I don't know how you save those.

So, those psychic's better be right. I'm looking out at the Texas sky tonight, and there is a brilliant halo around the moon tonight. A storm, a change is coming, and I pray it's finding Gabriel alive and well.

--------------------

--------------------

BBM
Here is what I read in that statement: And that was the day we communicated verbally because she was driving and couldn't text.

All the other times we communicated (face to face) but then one of us (or all of us) drove 2 hours south to Victoria to drop off the baby (with my relative) and then 2 hours back north so Elizabeth could catch the bus to paradise. That is why her phoned pinged in Victoria and that is why we don't have pics of christmas because we were on the road this whole time! :banghead:

This of course is what I think could be a likely scenario and this is also why Tammi gets frustrated with her lies. ALL of her lies. But in every lie there is a little bit of truth.

Hope this makes sense. If not then I probably need to go to bed.

:wave: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to all our new WS members on Gabriel's thread. We're so happy you've found us. Make yourselves at home and take a look around...you'll find WS is packed full knowledgeable, compassionate, dedicated people and almost every subject under the Sun is covered here...we even offer comic relief...something we all need in order to maintain our sanity in these difficult cases.
I hope you'll all stick around long after Gabriel is home...unfortunately there will be other cases...many hands make light work. Oh and I should also mention the hazards associated with being a WS member:
1.) Addiction (without question)
2.) No 12 step program at this time
3.) Falling behind on laundry and housekeeping
4.) Sleep deprivation
5.) An increase in some other addictive behaviors such as eating (while at the computer of course), smoking (while at the computer of course), drinking (alcoholic and non alcoholic) beverages (while at the computer of course)
6.) A sudden urge to drink alcoholic beverages, even if you've never touched a drop. (this place can drive you to drink at times).
7.) Key board damage due to spewed beverage on computer keyboard...

Again, welcome to our world!

I saw 2 different ones of the same feeding. One he looks sad with H, the other she is giving him a bottle. I saw them on a video clip I'm sure, but I don't know how you save those.

So, those psychic's better be right. I'm looking out at the Texas sky tonight, and there is a brilliant halo around the moon tonight. A storm, a change is coming, and I pray it's finding Gabriel alive and well.

I found the link of when I seen "H" kissing him. It was a news feed but you can't see too well because of the news channels logo:
http://www.kpho.com/video/22329098/index.html

I am with you. I read that Army of Angels FB page and they have said for a while now Jan 26 is the day they find him alive. Like I said I look at any and everything pertaining to this case. I want this baby to come home so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortneyrose