AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since it looks like there will not be a searching of the landfill, anyone have any ideas on what that last tip LE was waiting on before they wanted LM to take his road trip ????

Well I turned in a tip night before last with name and location of Tammi's relatives from her step-Dads side of the family who lives in Victoria and then today I found another relative from that side of the family that lives in Cuero, TX. which is a little over half-way between SA and Victoria...about 85 miles from SA. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...8.872337,-97.89917&spn=0.566414,1.234589&z=10

The woman's name alone sent shivers up my spine http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?s...le&city=Victoria&state=TX&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

Remember Tammi's full name is Tammi Fay Peters Riddle Facio Smith.
I believe M. G. Riddle is Tammi's mother/R. W. Riddle her step-dad and we know B.J. Riddle is her step sister, right? Anyway I hope these leads are productive and that I haven't sent LE on a wild goose chase.
http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?s...le&city=Victoria&state=TX&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

I still don't know if Victoria even plays into this case or not since the ping was discredited...but at this point I will grasp at straws.

Remember do not post these peoples names...they have not been named in the case.

Well I turned in a tip night before last with name and location of Tammi's relatives from her step-Dads side of the family who lives in Victoria and then today I found another relative from that side of the family that lives in Cuero, TX. which is a little over half-way between SA and Victoria...about 85 miles from SA. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...8.872337,-97.89917&spn=0.566414,1.234589&z=10

The woman's name alone sent shivers up my spine http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?s...le&city=Victoria&state=TX&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

I believe M. G. Riddle is Tammi's mother/R. W. Riddle her step-dad and we know B.J. Riddle is her step sister, right? Anyway I hope these leads are productive and that I haven't sent LE on a wild goose chase.
http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?s...le&city=Victoria&state=TX&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

I still don't know if Victoria even plays into this case or not since the ping was discredited...but at this point I will grasp at straws.

Remember do not post these peoples names...they have not been named in the case.

Wow! Great sleuthing and tips MomD! Her name... yikes!
Also, I'd bet the world that Gabe appreciates every chase that anyone comes up with, be it wild or not, eventually one of those paths will lead to bringing him home :)

ETA - I think with the name EJ originally gave for the person she handed Gabe off to, combined with TPS's former last name, and the proximity of these folks that you have recently found to where Gabe was last seen, this is a really great find!

I just emailed info@sanangelhospital.com Gabriels Description, picture, and link to flier. It is a hospital in Laredo Nuevo (sp)

Hospital San Angel
011 52 (867) 711-2020

Click To Talk
Baja California #3401
Nuevo Laredo, MX

Wow! Great sleuthing and tips MomD! Her name... yikes!
Also, I'd bet the world that Gabe appreciates every chase that anyone comes up with, be it wild or not, eventually one of those paths will lead to bringing him home :)

ETA - I think with the name EJ originally gave for the person she handed Gabe off to, combined with TPS's former last name, and the proximity of these folks that you have recently found to where Gabe was last seen, this is a really great find!

WOW---You are AWESOME!!! I wonder what she may look like...I wonder if she is on myspace or facebook.

WOW---You are AWESOME!!! I wonder what she may look like...I wonder if she is on myspace or facebook.

That's why I put the info out here...we need to make a firm connection...any help is greatly appreciated, I've just about exhausted every sleuth tool in my little "sleuth tool box":crazy:

That's why I put the info out here...we need to make a firm connection...any help is greatly appreciated, I've just about exhausted every sleuth tool in my little "sleuth tool box":crazy:

Thank you so much for finding that and for sending it in, mom. You rock!

:blowkiss:

MomTective is my newest Bestie!!!! But I will share, websleuths needs her!! I am proud just to post on the same board as you!! You Rock!!

Thank you so much for finding that and for sending it in, mom. You rock!

:blowkiss:

MomTective is my newest Bestie!!!! But I will share, websleuths needs her!! I am proud just to post on the same board as you!! You Rock!!

I am humbled by your accolades and just so honored to be a part of all of you here at WS. We all rock! We all want Gabriel home and I am amazed daily that I keep company with such a wonderful, dedicated, compassionate group of people I have never even met. I know when I'm here at WS I'm in the company of angels...:blowkiss:

With all this info on Tammis family ALL around the area where EJ just happend to go????? It just seals the deal for me that they are behind this. What other reason would EJ flee to SA? Why not California,Utah,Arkansas etc... She could have gone anywhere but she chose SA and to stay a week?
:waitasec:

If TS's plan fell through though and she asked EJ to come back and that's the last thing EJ wanted to do maybe she would call a babysitter so she could go to the library to find someone local or close by to adopt Gabriel fast. I think the craigslist ads of people wanting a private adoption are a huge possibility.

Nice job Momtective!!! You are designated the DB HOTD. (DaneBramage Heroine Of The Day)

Great work Momtective...:clap:

Now...

I know we have several members on here who can make composite pictures of little Gabriel, maybe with dark hair, with long dark hair, etc all the possible ways of disguising him...

The only thing is I forgot who the members are. :waitasec:
Do you guys remember who they are and can we ask them to make a few composites???

Or has this been done and I just missed it??:angel: If I did please forgive me...

Nice job Momtective!!! You are designated the DB HOTD. (DaneBramage Heroine Of The Day)

If only I held Gabriel in my arms...then I might accept the title of Heroine. My only goal here on this thread is to do everything within my power to get him home to Logan...and see Tammi in jail. God forgive me if I'm wrong but I firmly believe she is 100% responsible for all of this. I don't believe EJ would have ever taken things this far had it not been for Tammi's guidance.

BTW 3 "Riddle" friends have been removed from Tammi's fb page in the lat few hours. They were there earlier today...I have screencaps.

Tammi, if your reading here (and I'm sure you are)...we are many and we are good! You will not get away with what you have done!

If only I held Gabriel in my arms...then I might accept the title of Heroine. My only goal here on this thread is to do everything within my power to get him home to Logan...and see Tammi in jail. God forgive me if I'm wrong but I firmly believe she is 100% responsible for all of this. I don't believe EJ would have ever taken things this far had it not been for Tammi's guidance.

BTW 3 "Riddle" friends have been removed from Tammi's fb page in the lat few hours. They were there earlier today...I have screencaps.

Tammi, if your reading here (and I'm sure you are)...we are many and we are good! You will not get away with what you have done!

:eek::eek::eek: Wow, just .......wow!

Since it is obvious Tammi reads here,is there any way to give the names straight to LE, instead of straight to the tip line? Her deleting her family from her friends list is making quite a statement.

Since it is obvious Tammi reads here,is there any way to give the names straight to LE, instead of straight to the tip line? Her deleting her family from her friends list is making quite a statement.

I'm sorry, I have to get on and off alot...what have I missed ? If you don't mind I ask .....

Hello everyone!!! I am a new member here but I have been following this since little Gabe went missing. I have known Logan since he was 6 years old and love him like a son, so this is all very personal to me.
The reason I am posting now is because I am just so humbled by all of you.....you are an amazing group of people!! To know that you are using your time, money, resources, and any thing else you can think of to bring a child you have never met back to a father you have never met is an inspiration to all of us. It has been hard to not say something when I see things said that I know are not true (ie..Logans character and ability to be a good father) but it only takes a few minutes before you all rally around him and dispel what has been said. You have dug into the unknown deep enough to know who he is, and I admire you all for that. It is also amazing to me how you find all the tips you have found...you guys rock!! When Gabriel is found and comes home to his daddy, and his large loving family, I know in my heart it will have alot to do with the fact that you all have worked so hard and have not lost the faith that he will be found. You are all angels walking amongst us!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm sorry, I have to get on and off alot...what have I missed ? If you don't mind I ask .....

momtective found a ton of Tammi's relatives in the same area where EJ was at in SA.

Well I turned in a tip night before last with name and location of Tammi's relatives from her step-Dads side of the family who lives in Victoria and then today I found another relative from that side of the family that lives in Cuero, TX. which is a little over half-way between SA and Victoria...about 85 miles from SA. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,1.234589&z=10

The woman's name alone sent shivers up my spine http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?sT...=&dobdd=&doby=

http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?sT...=&dobdd=&doby=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC