AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did track her on the computer wouldn't that info still be on the hard drive :confused:

Yes it would still be on their harddrive.

I remember TPS saying in one of the interviews that EJ had a Garmin and I kept thinking WTH is a Garmin? So HOW did TPS know about the GPS AND the brand name of the GPS if she didn't give it to EJ herself? Now we have confirmation from her daughter that she did just that.

I don't care how scared they may be, they are adults who can take care of themselves. Gabriel is a defenseless baby who may currently be severely endangered. Protect and help the baby. Period.

How old are TS's children? I thought they were teenagers? I know she left them 10 years ago, but I thought the youngest was 4 or 5 when she left them.

I've been lurking this past week and am amazed at the information all of these people are putting out on their FB and MS pages. Just amazed.

One other question - in the very first day or two after this story broke, I remember hearing several times that EJ spent THREE days with the adoptive parents before giving them the baby. Does anyone else recall this? To me, if that is true, it's significant because it would have had to been a couple staying in that same hotel or nearby. The 3 days to set up legal papers fits with TS's FB post about an "underground network" helping her with "legatities." My understanding was she met them in a park and then later gave him to them, but now the story is that she gave him to them immediately in the park.

I do NOT believe this baby is dead. At this point, I'm not sure if either TS or EJ KNOW where he is though. I don't believe EJ harmed him. I think she had a purpose in driving to SA and the revelation that she had a GPS and the Smiths knew that is QUITE interesting to me.

So you think that being bipolar is directly related from being a foster child? I don't think so! It could have contributed to it but it wont cause it on its own. You are making wild assumptions that this girl has "severe mental problems". I find that hard to believe considering she functioned quite normally in every day life.

I don't really want to argue with you. I am making assumptions based on what is known about the things she has done and that she has been diagnosed with both bipolar and PPD. And, yes, of course, emotional and physical circumstances, abuse, health conditions in someone's background can all be intertwined with mental illness.

It sounds like that GPS is the key to finding Gabriel!!

The Smith's can easily track the whereabouts of EJ on their home computer. It becomes obvious that the Smith's gave EJ their GPS, either programmed ahead of time with destinations or just as a tracking device for the Smith's to see where EJ is...and that is how they knew where the car was....and that is how they knew about that park....Stupidity WILL catch up with ya :banghead:

I have 2 Gps' and I can not track either on my home computer. To do that would require a different kind that is specifically for tracking. Do we know it was one of those and not simply a hand held one that can move from car to car?

hey look at this if you haven't seen yet

[name removed] Is there any news on Gabriel now that Elizabeth is back in Arizona? Prayers that Gabriel is safe and found soon.10 minutes ago

[TS] On my way to her to get an interview...

Tammi Peters Smith
The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;but the Lord laughs at the wiked,for he knows their day is coming. Psalm 37:12.....God knows my heart,and it is pure.I pray for the ones who think and say evil things about us!May God truly forgive them for it......
7 minutes ago

She sure likes to quote Bible verses. Thank you for posting her update. I am not able to view her FB.

How old are TS's children? I thought they were teenagers? I know she left them 10 years ago, but I thought the youngest was 4 or 5 when she left them.

Snipped.

EF is 17
CF is 16
I know there is another girl but i don't know how long still looking!
WOW!!!!!!! the oldest is 19 and she has a VERY similar name to Baby Gabe!

I don't really want to argue with you. I am making assumptions based on what is known about the things she has done and that she has been diagnosed with both bipolar and PPD. And, yes, of course, emotional and physical circumstances, abuse, health conditions in someone's background can all be intertwined with mental illness.

I have not seen anything that says she was diagnosed as being bipolar. Where do you get that information?

How old are TS's children? I thought they were teenagers?

If my info is correct, based on the Katriina Aid site, 2 are under 18, one barely. The 3rd is an adult, 19 or 20.

ETA - Danni beat me to it, and those are the numbers I have as well.

TPS just posted a comment on her facebook saying she's on her way to see EJ and have an "interview" with her

Ugh... interview her? She thinks she is now a journalist and a detective. Ok, maybe she is just going to be there while both of them are being interviewed.

hey look at this if you haven't seen yet

[name removed] Is there any news on Gabriel now that Elizabeth is back in Arizona? Prayers that Gabriel is safe and found soon.10 minutes ago

[TS] On my way to her to get an interview...

Tammi is on her way to interview Elizabeth? Interview her? Weird that she uses the word "interview" like she is so important like a reporter. weird.

Just a quick FYI:

The name "Carbajal" is common here in the metro Phoenix area, so I personally would doubt if TS's friend on FB is related to the Tempe officer.

1 boy DOB July 1994
1 girl in Highschool
1 girl DOB July 1990

all three attending the same school, except for the oldest who graduated last year

all three live in CA

TS should be more careful with who she says her 'FRIENDS' are... (ha)

[name removed] Maybe you don't know where Gabriel is but I'd bet the farm, you know how he got there
.5 minutes ago ·

I was accepted as a friend 18 minutes ago -

I also was looking at the picture you posted of the little red-headed girl, and she looks around the right age, but I don't think that's Gabe . . .

Snipped.

EF is 17
CF is 16
I know there is another girl but i don't know how long still looking!
WOW!!!!!!! the oldest is 19 and she has a VERY similar name to Baby Gabe!

Wow...they are just kids themselves. They certainly can't know how to handle a situation like this. I hope they have some good guidance in their lives right now and also someone is telling them to be careful who they talk to on FB....

ETA - I forgot to say thank you! :)

Tammi is on her way to interview Elizabeth? Interview her? Weird that she uses the word "interview" like she is so important like a reporter. weird.

I know... it's really impersonal isn't it? Should that surprise us? I guess it still does and Tammi just doesn't realize it from the inside looking out. Maybe she sees herself as a full blown media personality now.

http://www.aaronandamandacrabb.com/

Apparently, they were hired as new worship leaders at Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, TX!

Isn't that where one of TPS' other friends, Cheryl, is a member also?

Seems that TPS has more ties to Cornerstone Church in San Antonio!

Imo, I think that these are part of the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crabb_Family"]Crabb Family[/ame] singers, the next generation so to speak, and I would guess that TPS added them because she's a fan of the singing group, not because she knows them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel