DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg - she's giving away baby stuff
why wouldn't she take it with her to give to the couple who 'adopts' her

that makes me very uneasy

I don't know, would an adoptive couple with far more money and resources want all that? As far as we know, even Tammi could have told her they didn't need any of it. And, if he were going to be disguised as a girl, they wouldn't want it.

That's the problme with this case... there are too many alternative explanations (and, I'm driivng myself crazy trying to stay open minded about it al)

I hope Elizabeth will be confessing to whatever she has done with her baby. Whether it's giving him away or killing him, I don't know. But, I don't think the Smiths have knowledge of what she did.

I guess that puts me in the minority here. I think the most that Tammi has to do with his disappearance is influencing EJ to do whatever she must to keep Gabriel away from Logan. I don't think Tammi is smart enough to run a blackmarket for babies. I do believe the way she tried to get Gabriel for her own last month was pretty horrid. If the Smiths did arrange for someone to take Gabriel why would EJ sit in jail to protect people she hardly knows?

Regarding the GPS, for all we know, LE already has it. They have not released an inventory of the car, the hotel rooms or EJ's personal possessions when arrested. Unless she had programmed in street addresses or locations I don't see how it's going to help much. Maybe LE got lucky though and found an address entered into it labeled "underground adoption society." Plus, you can not track someone's every move from a Garmin as far as I know. I'd be willing to bet they got more info from her cell phone than the GPS.

Sadly, all evidence so far points to Elizabeth murdering Gabriel. I hope and pray it's not true. It's obvious she didn't want him and she did not want Logan to have him. She wanted him to vanish from her life altogether so hopefully she did just give him away. But, she has a history of violence, anger problems, neglect and deception. She texted Logan and said she killed their baby and dumped him in the garbage. No innocent mother would ever say that, no matter how much she wanted to shock or hurt someone. Listen carefully to her jailhouse phone interview. Everytime she is asked about Gabriel, such as, "do you think he is safe" or "do you know if he is alive", she will pause or stumble over her words. You can tell when she is being deceptive because she will ask a question back to stall while she thinks of an answer, like "what do you mean?" Or she will say "beeeeecaaause, I trusted them" really drawing out the first word to stall.

IMO, EJ is for sure guilty of whatever evil thing has happened to Gabriel. The Smiths are guilty of bad judgement, arrogance, lack of intelligence, manipulation, but not evil.

Welcome to the minority :)

Yep he does, I thought the exact thing you did. I just looked up his Real Estate info and he has a different #.

I'm sure you checked, but he didn't have the same real estate agency did he? Or connection w/ the realtor connected to that phone number?

I'm perplexed... maybe she was doing clerical work for someone at a real estate office (but that doesn't make sense either because the one add said she needed to go back to work) and Tammi and Jack said she was on unemployment at some point.

(adding ... I checked out the website associated with the one realtor with that number and it's disabled - so mabe the number was passed on? not sure)

I did a google search on the 480-*advertiser censored*-XXXX number from the craigslist and found this at soldphoenix.com:

live in nanny wanted free rent (tempe)

at in Central-South

hi i am in need of a full time live in nanny so i can go back to work. i dont have any family to help me out with my 7 month baby. i can only provide free rent and free food. female wanted for the job. i myself am a single female. please call 480-*advertiser censored*-XXXX . no emails please.
* its NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

At first, I thought it was not EJ because it has a publication date of 08-12-2009, but then I looked at other posts and it looks like the site uses the day/month/year instead of month/day/year for dating.

http://soldphoenix.com/job/140436/live-in-nanny-wanted-free-rent-tempe-at/

I did a google search on the 480-*advertiser censored*-XXXX number from the craigslist and found this at soldphoenix.com:

live in nanny wanted free rent (tempe)

at in Central-South

hi i am in need of a full time live in nanny so i can go back to work. i dont have any family to help me out with my 7 month baby. i can only provide free rent and free food. female wanted for the job. i myself am a single female. please call 480-*advertiser censored*-XXXX . no emails please.
* its NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

At first, I thought it was not EJ because it has a publication date of 08-12-2009, but then I looked at other posts and it looks like the site uses the day/month/year instead of month/day/year for dating.

http://soldphoenix.com/job/140436/live-in-nanny-wanted-free-rent-tempe-at/

Well, if that is 12/8 and if it is EJ's listing, then it makes me think the previous listings were really just to scrape up some cash and possibly clean out some old baby stuff. I have a 3 year old and the amount of stuff that he's outgrown through the years, that we give to purple heart, is amazing.

I can't say much about the baby stuff. I have a seven month old and I just took a BUTTLOAD of BABY STUFF to goodwill the other day! I can't keep everything and in seven months he has gone through a lot. I also got rid of bottles, he takes more than four ounces at a time no need for them. If she had plans on leaving which i do not doubt she did I do not see her keeping everything that fit him when he was a month old, or things of that nature.

Anywhere does it state what she is getting rid of other than just "baby stuff"?

Does anyeone know where she was staying between the time that her and Logan split up in early december and the 18th when she took baby Gabe back from Tammi and Jack? Was she staying with her grandfather and Logan was staying in the apartment they shared? or was she staying in the apartment? or had they gotten rid of the partment all together?

This gave me a little pause... not b ecause it is new, but because of the way it's stated (minus the last sentence):

But could a mother just leave her child with a couple of strangers she just met? If the Smiths are to be believed, it seems that she was capable of doing so with a couple she met in an airport and barely knew. And if she was of the frame of mind to keep the child from Logan McQueary at any cost, then it becomes even more believable that she may have actually left the child with total strangers in San Antonio. However, she may have also had a pre-planned rendezvous with a couple with which she had previously had contact.

I think they need to look near Victoria, Tx in dumpsters.........

I can't say much about the baby stuff. I have a seven month old and I just took a BUTTLOAD of BABY STUFF to goodwill the other day! I can't keep everything and in seven months he has gone through a lot. I also got rid of bottles, he takes more than four ounces at a time no need for them. If she had plans on leaving which i do not doubt she did I do not see her keeping everything that fit him when he was a month old, or things of that nature.

Anywhere does it state what she is getting rid of other than just "baby stuff"?

Does anyeone know where she was staying between the time that her and Logan split up in early december and the 18th when she took baby Gabe back from Tammi and Jack? Was she staying with her grandfather and Logan was staying in the apartment they shared? or was she staying in the apartment? or had they gotten rid of the partment all together?

It sounds like her and LM had a mobile home, with her name on it. She probably stayed there until she rented out her room for $400 and took off for Tx.

She owns a mobile home. Logan lived there with her til she kicked him out. Does grandpa live there, too?? If not, why isn't she renting the whole thing instead of just a room?

um but the dogs? There was 3 dogs? and they were poms not yorkies?
I thought TS said they were YORKIES and I thought that she said there was two..

I just keep getting more and more confused.

She did say yorkies on NG and said she sold 2. She may have given away one and sold the other 2?

I wouldn't be surprised if it were 3 dogs and they were poms instead of yorkies. TPS seems to be the type that if she isn't sure of the facts she will just wing it.

Ts just said on FB that she feels bad for Logan that (EJ) she painted such a different picture for us. She even had proof. I feel like such a fool for believing her.. I just pray that he (Logan) gets his baby back safely.

Paraphrazing of course so I dont get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en