AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Jack was asked on Friday, on NG, when was the last time he/they went to Mexico, he answered something like, "I don't know, a year and a half ago?". I'd swear on it.

I think that was Nashville he was talking about.

When Jack was asked on Friday, on NG, when was the last time he/they went to Mexico, he answered something like, "I don't know, a year and a half ago?". I'd swear on it.

Oh really? Maybe I was confused yet again by their ramblings because I thought was that was his answer to when they moved to AZ --
which conflicted with the 2 1/2 years that I saw somewhere else

I think that was Nashville he was talking about.
I know what you are talking about, too, but this was a question on Friday by Nancy's guest host- I'm positive it was a one sentence question about Mexico, right before a commercial break.

Clipped from http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html
CASAREZ: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?

J. SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.
CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

I thought it was a message from another person telling Tammi they were at their timeshare and to come on down?

It was a message from Tammi stating specifically that they are using their Time Share in Mexico

April 26 she was in mexico hold on I am uploading a screen shot

Princess -- I would do it for you but I have not and will not friend that woman lol
You might want to delete the quote though as I believe that is not allowed

You mean the one where TS uses the words "Mexico" and "Time Share" together?

Has anyone heard that, while pregnant, momster worked at CVS?

Clipped from http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html
CASAREZ: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?

J. SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.
CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.
Okay- but they were also asked about Mexico, and Jack answered it.

Refresh my memory -- what is the significance of the timeshare? As far as I know from timeshares, most time shares are simply a subscription to a vacation condo service and you mostly don't visit the same exact condo each time you use a timeshare?

Or the same location.

Paraphrasing --

TPS' older daughter posted on FB that she might get an apt with a friend of hers --

Younger daughter said that maybe her (actually used "your") mother could help with money/expenses -- (got the impression she was joking).

Reply from older daughter -- that person is not my mother, and that person would never help. the last time I asked for help I got called evil, and told I would never be spoken to again.

Whoa. So sad.

Something I'm really curious about is why Elizabeth went to Miami. She told Logan that she would tell him where Gabriel is once she was out of the country. Unless she was planning on swimming to Cuba, the only way to leave the country from Miami is by air, cruise ship or chartered boat. All of which would cost at least a few hundred dollars. Some people have surmised she ditched her car and took the bus because she was running short on funds. If that's the case I don't see her being able to buy a plane ticket out of Miami. So I wonder instead, did she have a lot of cash on her when arrested? If so, maybe from selling Gabriel and that's why LE has stated they have "indications" he is still alive. I sure hope so.

Something I'm really curious about is why Elizabeth went to Miami. She told Logan that she would tell him where Gabriel is once she was out of the country. Unless she was planning on swimming to Cuba, the only way to leave the country from Miami is by air, cruise ship or chartered boat. All of which would cost at least a few hundred dollars. Some people have surmised she ditched her car and took the bus because she was running short on funds. If that's the case I don't see her being able to buy a plane ticket out of Miami. So I wonder instead, did she have a lot of cash on her when arrested? If so, maybe from selling Gabriel and that's why LE has stated they have "indications" he is still alive. I sure hope so.

Or maybe she was mistruthafying about leaving the country?

77caa207.jpg

Maybe she wanted people to think she'd left the country. Leave the car near a Mexican Bus Line and aha gone to Mexico. LE would never catch on to that one. *insert rolling eyes here*

Don't think the fact that she stuck out like a sore thumb on that bus and in that station helped. Nor did the fact that LE were now looking for a dead child.

I can't find anything about a time share, I will check the photo comments now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en