DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 22, 2009 1:45 pm.

"leaving Saturday for mexico beach, finally get to use our time share. "

0a852e42.jpg

I've been reading the transcript from NG's show last friday also. No mention of Mexico. But I found this interesting regarding the GPS. There has been talk about Tammi giving the GPS to EJ but here is what Tammi said:

CASAREZ: Had they told you anything about that GPS that you say was on Elizabeth Johnson`s car? If it was the type that would have capability of showing exactly where she rode, if it was on, or if it wasn`t on?

T. SMITH: No, I just told Detective Ramirez about it last night, and I told the other detectives about it today. Because I just -- after talking to Yani yesterday afternoon I was in a rush to get here and didn`t know the directions and I was like, oh my gosh, my GPS is dead.

And then I turned and said, oh my god, she had a GPS in her car. And so it goes from there.

Dear Prudence,

I just chalked that up to Tammi puking up some more untruthfull information as to not cut her own throat.

I do however laugh out loud (literaly) every time I read this.

JACK SMITH: I can tell you, and it was -- it was very odd to me because the detective said to me, You know, a person of interest is not really that big of a deal. They called her, asked if there were some questions that she needed asked. And she said, yes, there`s some questions we need to ask. She`s out of town. There are some questions we need to ask, and so therefore, they upgraded us to the persons of interest, which - - you know, John Q. Public look at that and say, you know, that must be pointing a finger. It is not. It`s not that. And I think anybody will confirm that -- that -- it`s just a level up from -- and making sure that we are.

I've been reading the transcript from NG's show last friday also. No mention of Mexico. But I found this interesting regarding the GPS. There has been talk about Tammi giving the GPS to EJ but here is what Tammi said:

CASAREZ: Had they told you anything about that GPS that you say was on Elizabeth Johnson`s car? If it was the type that would have capability of showing exactly where she rode, if it was on, or if it wasn`t on?

T. SMITH: No, I just told Detective Ramirez about it last night, and I told the other detectives about it today. Because I just -- after talking to Yani yesterday afternoon I was in a rush to get here and didn`t know the directions and I was like, oh my gosh, my GPS is dead.

And then I turned and said, oh my god, she had a GPS in her car. And so it goes from there.

Tammi's daughter claims that Tammi gave the GPS to Elizabeth for her 'trip'
This is stated in an email on thread 4, post 616

Something I'm really curious about is why Elizabeth went to Miami. She told Logan that she would tell him where Gabriel is once she was out of the country. Unless she was planning on swimming to Cuba, the only way to leave the country from Miami is by air, cruise ship or chartered boat. All of which would cost at least a few hundred dollars. Some people have surmised she ditched her car and took the bus because she was running short on funds. If that's the case I don't see her being able to buy a plane ticket out of Miami. So I wonder instead, did she have a lot of cash on her when arrested? If so, maybe from selling Gabriel and that's why LE has stated they have "indications" he is still alive. I sure hope so.

I'm glad you brought this up - good points! This is one of those things that does not sound like a lie (bolded). If we consider this as a truth she has told, you have to wonder if her plans were to hand off Gabriel to adoptive parents and she thought she was leaving the country:

• Gabriel would never be seen again since he would be hidden
  • She wouldn't be seen again as she would be in another country and probably a country that would not extradite her even if she were found
  • She did not consider it would cause her any trouble to send those texts and calls to Logan that she had killed Gabriel, esp since she told the Smith's shortly after that it wasn't true anyway

While I think Elizabeth is very troubled and condemn her for her treatment of Gabriel, treatment of Logan and what she has done... but I'm wondering if we are discounting the things that ARE true because of how bad we think she is. I don't think she has told investigators all she knows, but ...

Perhaps she doesn't know who she handed Gabriel off to and can't tell anyone anymore about where he is. That doesn't mean this wasn't prearranged or that Tammi and Jack were not involved in that - right now, I'm believing that LE/FBI think they do not know where Gabriel is because they can't make any concrete connections to a person or persons that Gabriel was handed off to (no biggy there, how could they? that's why they say only Elizabeth knows)

Perhaps she was supposed to leave the country and was to get some big amount of money in SA or arrangements to give her the means of leaving and that did not come through - or maybe that money hand off was supposed to happen in Florida? Who knows, maybe the plan was even for her and Gabriel to leave the country together

I can seriously see plausible scenarios where she got stuck waiting in SA and the plans were changed on her

Does anyone have a screenshot from either Jack or Tammi's FB wherein they stated that they were going to their time share in Mexico? If so, could you please post it here?

not sure that's allowed? we can't copy & paste from there so not sure we can post a ss ...

Thanks to all for the Mexico/Timeshare stuff

So, it was Tammi and Jack's timeshare, I'm sure FBI/LE have checked to see if they still have it and I hope the FBI has made a trip down there.

HLN is gonna talk about Gabriel in a few minutes. Hope we hear something new.

Tammi's daughter claims that Tammi gave the GPS to Elizabeth for her 'trip'
This is stated in an email on thread 4, post 616

Right, and her daughter lives in another state and has little contact with her. I think Tammi once stated they stay in touch through Myspace. So, I am not ready to believe everything her daughter says is factual. This transcript I posted shows that Tammi stated she has her own GPS in her car. That's not saying Tammi didn't purchase one to give to EJ. But, I really question how the daughter would know anything about it.

April 22, 2009 1:45 pm.

"leaving Saturday for mexico beach, finally get to use our time share. "
There's a town called 'Mexico Beach' in Florida, too. A coastal town, on the Gulf of Mexico/ Florida Panhandle. I have friends who live there, and I spent the summer there 2 yrs ago.

She just posted on FB that the ploy was inconclusive, they are still going to be on NG tonight

Natisha just said on HLN

...when she was apprehended she only had about $500 on her......

That answers one question we've all had. So he hadn't been paid yet, if there was to be a payment at all.

That poster is me :)

I don't think she was deceived either, I actually believe she may have been brain washing or influencing EJ. What convinced me was the comment about the pushing over the ledge (or something like that) IDK but like I said before she is on my hinky meter.

You know, I thought it was! (the fact that you used the same name kinda helped)

hehe I knew it! I'm there too! :innocent:

Their Poly/LDT was inconclusive? woah

She uses a lot of exclamation points when talking I noticed.

She also says that if they lied it would say they lied, and that if they were truthful it would say inconclusive. I thought that meant they couldn't say either way right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop