AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I don't post much, I joined when Haleigh went missing but been mostly a lurker. Just wanted to relay a message from Logan, he said to tell everyone thank you for all you are doing. He really does want to thank everyone for all the work they are putting into this. Just thought I would let everyone know. I also want to tell everyone of you how awesome you are. I too believe that the Smiths have something to do with this. Again, thank you all for everything you have researched, this is an awesome group of people!!

Poor little H! She must be skeered to death. I hope the Smith's knew this was coming and had her spend the night with relatives.

ETA - I take that back...I feel bad for H, but if the S's knew about it in advance they could cover stuff up. Sheesh...I just hate this for the child.

I wonder if she is trying to follow them around the house and engage them in conversation? yapping like a chihuahua. I wonder if they have retained an attorney and have them there with them? They should. I bet the 1st thing an attorney says is Stay the *advertiser censored** off facebook!

Lemme go watch that vid again and get the lay of the land. Or y'all just tell me - is the residence out in the country? Are there any outbuildings?

If YES, then I say LE is looking for Gabriel hidden somewhere at the residence - S/W based on both Tammie's interviews and Elizabeths mtgs with legal council.

He could be lots of places out there - doped up on tylenol and/or benadryl. [I'm trying to remember back to how active 8 mo olds are.]

YES. there are two out buildings... I will link a pic

Probably lots of paperwork to look through, bank accounts, that's my uneducated guess. :waitasec:

Yeah, but don't they just seize those, box 'em up, and send them to the forensic accountants at HQ to deal with?

err... Maybe not, since it may point LE to where Gabriel is. [lol, I'm used to fraud and embezzlement charges and such.]

They're wanting to see travel docs to see if Tammi and/or Jack went down into Mexico since the 27th? Maybe find Gabriel there?

xdw8ec.jpg

oh man those might actually be neighbor's houses?

Momtective called it!

As I was working this evening I had a weird feeling that I was missing something big

So what I find interesting is that Tammi volunteered to go in there today, and they hit her hard! "that was rough" Hard enough to get one truth out of her, so they now are going in for everything in that house -- and no matter if they find anything related to the case or not, they are going to get her to admit all of her other lies!

I think getting her to admit the truth today gave them enough for getting the search warrant-- all they needed was a list of possible things she could be hiding
Additional phones
Additional bank accounts
Safe deposit boxes
Safes in the home
Phone books
Answering machines if anyone still has them
IDK that's what first came off the top of my head

Dang....remember the Anthony Cams when we watched LE take out bags of stuff from the A's home? I wish there was a Smith Cam! I want to see what LE brings out tonight!

I am so excited something will be found!! But I need to go to sleep. ughh... Can't.. pull.. away... Oh screw it, Refresh!!!

Poor little H! She must be skeered to death. I hope the Smith's knew this was coming and had her spend the night with relatives.

ETA - I take that back...I feel bad for H, but if the S's knew about it in advance they could cover stuff up. Sheesh...I just hate this for the child.

They often send a victim's advocate out to comfort, distract, entertain the children in cases such as this one, I believe. They'll give her a big cuddly teddy bear, let her pet the K9s, etc. She'll be alright.

Hey everyone. I don't post much, I joined when Haleigh went missing but been mostly a lurker. Just wanted to relay a message from Logan, he said to tell everyone thank you for all you are doing. He really does want to thank everyone for all the work they are putting into this. Just thought I would let everyone know. I also want to tell everyone of you how awesome you are. I too believe that the Smiths have something to do with this. Again, thank you all for everything you have researched, this is an awesome group of people!!

:Welcome-12-june: Bama
and thank you Logan!

Hopefully we can celebrate Gabriel in Logan's arms soon!

I am so excited something will be found!! But I need to go to sleep. ughh... Can't.. pull.. away... Oh screw it, Refresh!!!

I know exactly what you mean, Ives.

Alas, I have refreshed my last screen for the nite.

I'm so glad I was on here with y'all went all this broke loose. Should be interesting on the news tomorrow.

g'nite

Lemme go watch that vid again and get the lay of the land. Or y'all just tell me - is the residence out in the country? Are there any outbuildings?

If YES, then I say LE is looking for Gabriel hidden somewhere at the residence - S/W based on both Tammie's interviews and Elizabeths mtgs with legal council.

He could be lots of places out there - doped up on tylenol and/or benadryl. [I'm trying to remember back to how active 8 mo olds are.]

It does seem to be out in the outlying area of the county. I am trying to get a feeling for their address so I can see if I can find them on Bing. So far, Google maps shows the area to still be vacant. That's not unusual here in AZ, it seems that some areas are built up faster than Google updates them.

BBM: I have one, the answer is "very".

Thanks. We all want to see Gabriel in his daddy's arms, safe and sound, and happy again! They both deserve that!

I don't know why I am enjoying this so much. It was just so obvious that she was lying about the paperwork. I would almost feel sorry for them except they put themselves in this situation. They have no one else to blame. It's almost been like watching a train wreck. You don't want to watch but you just can't turn away.
In all seriousness though, I pray that something they find leads them directly to little Gabriel. Let us have a happy ending and soon!

I was watching an interview tonight after TS walked out of the police station and I find it odd that she can use the word "honestly" and say to "pray" after she had just admitted that she lied to police AND helped EJ forge a legal document. How in the world can she expect Anyone to believe anything she says at this point..... IMO she is just as bad as EJ and needs to be locked up!!! Lieing to authorities is a crime, so lock her up in cell right next to EJ and MAYBE they will talk and reveal where Gabriel is

where can I find out their address? Also.. I hope someone interviews the daughter. I bet she will have a lot to say.

I don't know why I am enjoying this so much. It was just so obvious that she was lying about the paperwork. I would almost feel sorry for them except they put themselves in this situation. They have no one else to blame. It's almost been like watching a train wreck. You don't want to watch but you just can't turn away.
In all seriousness though, I pray that something they find leads them directly to little Gabriel. Let us have a happy ending and soon!
Not only did they put themselves in the middle but they will not stay off the dang TV talking about how much they "loved" him... Bullcrap, if they love him they wouldn't lie!

Well, I have refreshed for the last time tonight, also. Can't wait til tomorrow...I hope whatever it is they find, leads them straight to the baby! night all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr