AZ AZ - Glendale, unk teen boy's remains found by landscapers in backyard, sketch avl, 'blessed' tattoo, Glendale, 8 Jun 2024

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
“He was so decomposed that the only thing that was identifiable was a tattoo on one of the forearms of the individual," Santiago said. "That tattoo said, 'blessed,' and the way it was on that forearm, it was not only printed on the one side, but the mirror image was on the other side. So, it’s a very distinct looking tattoo.”

Glendale police recently shared a sketch of tattoos found on the body and what the boy possibly looked like before he died.
e7aa3c1b-fa90-4b23-b8b1-44bc883e3ffc_16x9.jpg
e7aa3c1b-fa90-4b23-b8b1-44bc883e3ffc_1140x641.jpg

I have been seeing this on the news, I mean I understand that there are times I did not go in my back yard or certain corners often, but what must the homeowners be feeling right now? also are they estimating lower age than reality, if the tattoos are any quality, wouldn't the young man have to have been 18? so many questions. Only a few miles from my home.

we were trying to figure out how long for decomp, temps have been over 100 for a few weeks that would factor in correct?

we were trying to figure out how long for decomp, temps have been over 100 for a few weeks that would factor in correct?
I was surprised they had a sketch out to quick and so detailed. I'm feeling mighty sad for someone's grief. I just don't yet know whose. :(

I was surprised they had a sketcch out to quick and so detailed. I'm feeling mighty sad for someone's grief. I just don't yet know whose. :(
I never understand how children/ young adults go unidentified. I also wonder if this may have been self harm, makes me hurt for this person, maybe there was an attachment to the home, a previous resident?

this will sound terrible but how did the occupants not smell something? they say it is the worse smell ever and you will know it when you smell it, if I even thought there was something, an animal or something I would probably be searching my yard....

some key points and questions answered from this article, home is occupied by renters (question how long have they been there?) Neighbors were aware of smell/flies (no one called anyone? ) body found June 8 (so police have been working case for about 3 weeks)
no dna hits , all normal avenues have lead no where....

Thinking out loud, the height fits, hair color , tattoo would have to be a recent addition but surely they ruled out Jarrett Brooks, they would have his dna on file .....

Thinking out loud, the height fits, hair color , tattoo would have to be a recent addition but surely they ruled out Jarrett Brooks, they would have his dna on file .....
I think you are correct. It looks just like him. I think you should call it in!

The Glendale Police Department announced Thursday that the body could be a teenage boy who was last seen in Queen Creek in October 2023.

Police have not released a name since autopsy results are still pending. Investigators connected the case to the East Valley teen after receiving a tip from the person who drew a distinct tattoo found on the teen's remains.
www.12news.com

I think you are correct. It looks just like him. I think you should call it in!
I was hesitant to call it in but I did and they were very very kind. They asked me if I wanted to have an office or call me back because there was a reward listed on the website and honestly that wasn't why I called but I did leave my name and number once before. They were looking for a gentleman who would certainly stand out in a crowd. He was like wanted for murder. He was like 8 ft tall and I was driving to work and I saw a gentleman fitting the description so I called. Turned out it was him and they called him and there was a reward but I hadn't left any information. I just felt that Jarrett needed to be considered. How sad it would be though if you know?

They are pretty confident . A familys world is crashing right now. I wish we lived in a world where children could be children.

Prior to police releasing info medical examiner did in which the unidentified young man was listed as indigenous.

Sean , last seen in October had run away from a home for boys. Not sure if it was a for profit home. Not sure when he was first reported missing.

I am leaning towards he was not immediately reported missing, I looked and did not see any socials but only posts of him missing posted in the last few days. I am feeling it is quite possible he ended up in that yard shortly after disappearing. where did he get a gun and why would he choose that spot if it is as expected self inflicted. How lucky was that family that their children did not find the gun. This whole case is not sitting right. I guess we may never know. But if he was suffering so I hope he is at peace. This is just sad sad sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back