AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. i'm with ya, mamamia. i'm still two threads back trying to figure out what HTH and doper's holiday are.

duh.

Funny but OT
My cousin had a quick courthouse marriage due to her fiancé's surprise deployment a few years back...it happened to be on 4/20..she had no idea that meant something until she realized most other couples at the courthouse choosing to get married that day seemed to have a common favorite hobby...we still tease them about it :)

I think the December incident has been way overblown. It may not have even concerned Sergio since he wasnt even spoken to until May of this year. Even LE came out and said it was a MINOR incident and had nothing to do with Isa.

I dont have any reason to believe his sister wouldnt be truthful about something that can be verified. I dont find her biased just because she is his sister but I do think she would really know what happened.

IMO

No, that's what I was asking-I haven't seen anything saying that SC was not spoken to until May of this year. Except his sister's statement.

There may be a statement from LE or CPS out there that I missed, and that is why I asked. I did not call SC's sister a liar, but she is his sister, and not an impartial party.

I asked a legitimate question: Has that statement been made in MSM by anyone other than the sister of the POI?

I didn't make any comment on the severity of the call in December nor was I stirring up this totally ridiculous crap about how CPS just makes calls to say "howdy!".

I am so flipping sick of every question that anyone has about this family being attacked!

I am out of here. Just disgusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE said that when CPS went to their house it was minor?

The Today show reported that a law enforcement source said this. But I haven't seen it reported anywhere else. So, like all "sources" I take it with a grain of salt.

Where I live the only public records would be IF criminal charges were filed against the parents. All records regarding juveniles are sealed. Not sure about A though. IMO

That is what I meant - sorry. CPS can make a complaint to police and have charges filed - which doesn't seemed to have happened after the December visit.

One other thing worth mentioning is CPS can come to houses for a myriad of reasons, if you were to ask down here the CPS records would show that they have been here about 10 times in the last couple of months. Not once was it about child endangerment or anything negative with a child at all. It did have to do with a child on each occasion that lives here.

That is what I meant - sorry. CPS can make a complaint to police and have charges filed - which doesn't seemed to have happened after the December visit.

One other thing worth mentioning is CPS can come to houses for a myriad of reasons, if you were to ask down here the CPS records would show that they have been here about 10 times in the last couple of months. Not once was it about child endangerment or anything negative with a child at all. It did have to do with a child on each occasion that lives here.

I agree that you can't assume it was a big deal. When I was a kid, CPS came to our door because a neighbor had expressed concern that my little sister (age 4) was playing outside in a T-shirt and shorts when it was "only" 68 degrees. We had just moved to AZ and had no idea it was supposedly cold. ;)

The Preakness: I'll Have Another........:cheer:

That pony won me a lot of money in the Derby but Bodemeister had him beat if the race would have been on a shorter track, which the Preakness is.

We are about to find out if I lose all my money back or not LOL.

No, that's what I was asking-I haven't seen anything saying that SC was not spoken to until May of this year. Except his sister's statement.

There may be a statement from LE or CPS out there that I missed, and that is why I asked. I did not call SC's sister a liar, but she is his sister, and not an impartial party.

I asked a legitimate question: Has that statement been made in MSM by anyone other than the sister of the POI?

I didn't make any comment on the severity of the call in December nor was I stirring up this totally ridiculous crap about how CPS just makes calls to say "howdy!".

I am so flipping sick of every question that anyone has about this family being attacked!

I am out of here. Just disgusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as i see it anytime CPS is called its serious....
If its nothing the family can tell what it is if they want to.
As i see it this was all done for a reason!

Would it be a natural move to involve CPS if a parent had a DUI charge with a child in the car, and would that be something that could be resolved through diversion if it was a first offense DUI, if there was a child in the car?

Could CPS then have extended involvement of say 10 years?

These are just some questions to throw out there for AZlawyer or anyone to weigh in on...

OT: I hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather wherever you call home. It's sunny and quite summery north of the "D" - same conditions as in Baltimore for the Preakness. My pick - no particular reason - is Went the Day Well.

:bananalama:

I like Creative Cause because I used to have a horse that looks just like 'em.
But I think it will be Bodemeister.
But I was a western rider and don't know much at all...ok, nothing....about horse racing. I love going to Pimlico though.
Horses are God's creatures for sure.

Would it be a natural move to involve CPS if a parent had a DUI charge with a child in the car, and would that be something that could be resolved through diversion if it was a first offense DUI, if there was a child in the car?

Could CPS then have extended involvement of say 10 years?

These are just some questions to throw out there for AZlawyer or anyone to weigh in on...

I've never heard of this happening for a DUI. One of my sisters unfortunately had a pretty serious neglect case against her through DCF and once it ended 16 months later, she did everything in her case plan, DCF left her alone completely. But...every state is different. (I think in Florida the usual "case plan" length is 12 months).

I agree that you can't assume it was a big deal. When I was a kid, CPS came to our door because a neighbor had expressed concern that my little sister (age 4) was playing outside in a T-shirt and shorts when it was "only" 68 degrees. We had just moved to AZ and had no idea it was supposedly cold. ;)

Holy Carpola! CPS coming to check out the clothing not matching the weather when the temp is in the high 60's? I am beginning to think Arizona is a very unusual place.

I don't think, and it's just my opinion, that they are even thinking of stranger abduction. Somehow this is going to turn out to be something from within family connections, someway, and heaven forbid because whoever did this will pay a huge price. Seriously, if they are reading here, they need to do the right thing and soon.

I think that LE is, and has been, doing the things LE does, i.e. checking out RSO's, etc...but that everything keeps coming back to the home and its occupants in one way or another.

If this IS one of the very rare stranger abduction cases, with Isabel not being found after so many weeks, I wonder if this case will ever be solved. In fact, I wonder if it will anyway...my faith in the chances of these missing children cases ever going to court is close to zero these days. Bianca is the only reason it isn't AT zero.

JMO

That pony won me a lot of money in the Derby but Bodemeister had him beat if the race would have been on a shorter track, which the Preakness is.

We are about to find out if I lose all my money back or not LOL.

"Lose all my money back"....love that saying....cute.
I don't gamble so I will wish you well. I bet like ten bucks once at Pimlico and was good and mad at my friend who told me how to bet....LOL, so I decided to give up on betting.
Like Tiger Walk too because I wish I'd gone to UMD just a few years later and gotten to know....you know, married him....LOL. Good looking and nice oh, yes....very, very wealthy.....! EDITED TO ADD, KEVIN PLANK, HIS OWNER AND FOUNDER OF UNDER ARMOUR, NOT TIGER WALK....

Maybe the Celis family has problems with one of their kids and that was why CPS was called. There could be behavioral problems, emotional problems, etc.. Who would have called them? Did the child call? Did the school have reason to call? I am betting there is something going on within the family structure that is worrisome and somebody thought it be best for CPS to handle it. The person may have called LE and LE would refer to the person to CPS if it was out of their power/control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025