AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones I know for sure are RC, older son, brothers of both RC and SC, SC's sister and parents. However, this is a strong family resemblance in the Celis family and there were many people there who "fit that look".

Bump for Mamamia

btw you thanked her lol

I have a question, hope its ok to ask here. What is MSM? Is it a different thread here?

Back to topic, I read in the news that RC said last nite, something to the effect of, 'When Isabel is home all questions will be answered.' To me that makes me think, they know what happened, and they believe Isa is alive. It also kinda sounds to me like it was a abduction from maybe a past thing or revenge thing.

Your post made a thought come to my mind. If the abduction of Isabel was done as a revenge for something then that could also explain why CPS has separated Sergio from the two sons. Maybe the CPS order is to protect the sons from any futher revenge plots. Just a thought, and based only on the speculation that the abduction is a result of a revenge plot. MOO

Maybe JM was caught up as he was helping pass out flyers the first afternoon Isa went missing. Then the media decided to call him "familiy spokesperson" and "uncle" and the family asked him nicely to not speak for them, asking for privacy, so the focus would remain on Isa?

IMO he was caught by the media as a family member and the only one willing to speak. One media outlet decided to give him the title of spokesperson, and there it went down the telephone line. He's never on camera saying he's the family spokesperson. Instead he's got a handfull of flyers and is not anywhere near the home when he is interviewed that Saturday afternoon.

Maybe since the whole internet went in flames about JM, the family simply asked him to stay away from the cameras. They have many family members...how many in 4 weeks have we seen in front of the cameras? a very small percentage. Where is the Uncle who went on NG? we have not seen him either.

Speaking of the neighbor. Were the Celis' ever asked about the neighbor's account in a media interview. Or have they ever commented on what she said?

I am curious to know if any one know's if SC ever went by David? Any pictures of SC younger?

I found one without the makeup, but now need to find out how to upload it here. :waitasec:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo...........the problem is, she didn't give any intitials, and I don't know which, uncle is JM, was he there??

JM is the brother of RC, this I know, but I'd just like to know if he was there. Just askin.

lol okay, JM is a cousin, not a brother of RC, so there is your answer?
or maybe it is not your answer...
I don't know if he was there or not, but it does not appear that Anita saw him

Hmmn maybe she does not know JM or his relationship? so maybe she did see him IDK lol

Thats due to Area 51, Dulce, NM and Los Alamos to name a few :)

Im very very up to par on that conspiracy:ufo:

Not only that but the case with Travis Walton. There's just a policy that it's not something not to believe and since officers in those states have documented seeing UFO activity they just don't flat out deny it.... Which by the way UFO doe's not always mean Space Ship it just means unidentified flying object. I don't know of a website that could verify that standing but I was reading a thing about the term Abduction and it was mentioned in the article that those states are amoung the few that don't just say that it's a far out impossible thing that can happen.

lol okay, JM is a cousin, not a brother of RC, so there is your answer?
or maybe it is not your answer...
I don't know if he was there or not, but it does not appear that Anita saw him

Hmmn maybe she does not know JM or his relationship? so maybe she did see him IDK lol

I give up lol.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo...........the problem is, she didn't give any intitials, and I don't know which, uncle is JM, was he there??

JM is the brother of RC, this I know, but I'd just like to know if he was there. Just askin.

JM is not an uncle to Isa, he is her cousin. JM is not RC's brother either.

What would you then say if maybe Serigo doesn't know? Doesn't suspect, etc.

This is all speculative regarding IF JM was in the home the night of the disappearance (which IMO he was not)

If SC doesn't know what happened to Isa, but he knew JM was in his house, I think he would have told LE that JM was in his house and would have no reason to encourage his sons to lie about it. The only reason that I could fathom SC protecting JM would be if they were both involved, and then he could do 2 things, try to hide the fact that JM was there, or try to pin the whole thing on JM. I don't think they would lie about anything easily disprovable, all it would take would be one camera capturing JM arriving or leaving, one witness seeing his car there, one son telling someone..IMO if he is lying, he is lying about things that no one but himself (and Isa) know about.

I give up lol.

me too lol

Seriously though, our local Anita is on top of things, and I am confident you will get your answer

laie_14.gif

it's all relative

Thanks I took that picture and put hair on it. Pretty sure I know this guy.
And if it is him. MOO he will be arrested. MOO

Why, Mary??? What was your experience with him???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak