AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did the stranger abduct Isa? Did he/they know which window to break into? Did they go to the closest exit (the wooden gate) and leave in a car? If so, who locked the gate back up? It locks from INSIDE the yard.

wait wait wait...............

"drywall removed from the closet with a message" THAT IS NOT leaked information. that is a wild rumour by some random anonymous person in the comment section of a ridiculous (IMO) blog.....saying "i know someone who knows someone blah blah blah".....

i would put ZERO faith into that rumour. in fact, i have dismissed it completely because....i have posted anonymously on the very blog (during baby lisa saga) and i could have posted ANYTHING i wanted w/ zero accountability.

FWIW, I did it see it elsewhere and was "confirmed" by a "local poster" who knows someone in LE...you know the story. But whatever, it is out there. JMO

There was an early morning ball-game, does anyone know what time it was to start? TIA

AFAIK, the meterbox was that blue thing outside in the alley. The brown box on the side of the house looks like an electical power line box.

If you could link me to this blue thing in the alley I can probably tell you what it is.

wait wait wait...............

"drywall removed from the closet with a message" THAT IS NOT leaked information. that is a wild rumour by some random anonymous person in the comment section of a ridiculous (IMO) blog.....

i would put ZERO faith into that rumour. in fact, i have dismissed it completely because....i have posted anonymously on the very blog (during baby lisa saga) and i could have posted ANYTHING i wanted w/ zero accountability.

Media have gotten wind of a message and asked about it. They're gonna keep asking. And IMO, where there's smoke, there's fire. The blog poster knew more details.

Regarding the neighbor hearing voices but not looking and going back to sleep, I have been tired enough that I was woken up by an unusual sound or voices before and if it is a fleeting moment and the noises/voices stop as suddenly as they began I have gone right back to sleep without ivestigating the source. The next day someone in my family may mention the occurence and I will vaguelly remember the time and occurence, I think it just depends on how deeply you are sleeping and if the noise is continual enough to wake you completely up... JMO...

I don't have a dog but my instinct would be to get up to make sure my dog was ok and investigate why it was barking at that unusual hour.

Lt. Fabian Pacheco

How weird IS that?

Isn't Pacheco a fairly common Latino name? Maybe not quite as common as Brown or Johnson but more like Larson or Cooper. Not the commonest last name but not rare, either.

If you could link me to this blue thing in the alley I can probably tell you what it is.

It's in Anita's pictures that she took. I "thought" she said it was the cable company box thingy.

Could be but she could have also been afraid or told not to say more than she has by LE.

She's a pretty 20-something young girl...not exactly the type that's going to investigate things outside her home in the middle of the night (for her). We all come from a different frame of reference than these young people do. It was Saturday morning, she may have been out late the night before.

I remember something about LE told the neighbor not to discuss the incident of 6 :30 am ? I am *speculating * that she did not go back to sleep, and she may well have heard and/or seen things that she has not told anyone but LE. This way, she gets to go on TV, and LE gets to keep the really important info confidential....JMO

FWIW, I did it see it elsewhere and was "confirmed" by a "local poster" who knows someone in LE...you know the story. But whatever, it is out there. JMO

can you post that information? because when it was first posted HERE i (and others) went directly to the source of it....which has zero credibility....

Moo is that the 911 call of Becky Celis states the time she left the house
<snipped quote from PDF 911 Becky Celis>
Page 3 Line 40 (Q) So, who noticed her gone, your husband?
Page 4 Line 1 (A) My husband, I went to work this morning at seven and I just, I didn't even come check on her, I should have come and checked on her
<end snipped quote>

The reason I bolded the entire portion, even after she states the time is due to the fact that IMO with her making this statement that she went to work at 7am she continues in the same train of thought that it was at that time that she now regretfully did not check in on Isa when leaving for work..

Of course it's only my personal opinion of how I perceive the statement that Becky makes in the call.. I believe she left the home at seven and what lends credence to that IMO is that she carries on her train of thought of what she regretfully did not do at that time of morning of which she is directly speaking of..

I realize others opinion differs and that the time is actually a big secret and that's ok, too.. IMO I just see this is as an issue that's actually quite simple and not a difficult/complex issue.. As we already have plenty of difficult/complex issues to deal with so I see no need in making this issue into a difficult/complex issue shrouded in secrecy.. Jmo, tho and nada damn thing more..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Just to explain a little about why we have the meters/breaker panels on the exterior (in case anyone cares)... this is because our electrical feed comes from overhead onto the roof. A short run of conduit into the all-in-one-box. Easy-peasy installation. No unsightly boxes in the home.

Media have gotten wind of a message and asked about it. They're gonna keep asking. And IMO, where there's smoke, there's fire. The blog poster knew more details.

im not trying to be snarky...trust me, im much more silly than snarky lol

but what?

a reporter asked during the presser about a NOTE in the closet. LE said they heard nothing of it.

LATER an anonymous commenter on a blog posted a "i know someone who knows someone" kind of story...

and people here are taking that as "leaked info" ?

i guess my standards are much different....and will wait for the link to the info provided above about a local member here confirming the report with LE.

i must have missed a butt load of posts on this issue....because this is all new info to me lol

Thank you Pieper.

I was just going from my old property (1950) and I don't know how we even got to talking about these boxes. I barely looked at the pic and was going from memory and recall seeing a box on the side wall of the home...and remembered the electician going to one when he hooked up the hot tub.

It makes sense they do remote nowadays. I wouldn't want to walk in people's yards. Thanks for reminding me of the newer technology.

can you post that information? because when it was first posted HERE i (and others) went directly to the source of it....which has zero credibility....

I don't think I can? It was on another forum, like this one, but I don't know if it is one that is WS-approved or not, and again, it was just a poster claiming inside info, as we sometimes see here.

In ref: to the girl waking up while hearing the dogs:

We must take into account several factors.

-One she may be a really heavy sleeper and have 'heard' things but couldnt wake up enough to move. Ive heard my neighbors dogs barking at things at night but im so tired that I cant move my body to actually get up and look out the windows. (although I should because Im in the Pocs and its pitch black out and scary around these parts ) but Im thinking she is a heavy sleeper and has trouble getting up.

-She looked young on tv, and maybe she does not sense the Urgency that us sleuthers have and the hinky meters we possess. She wouldnt have any reason to think something terrible wrong would happen in a neighborhood where nothing does possible.

-As another poster mentioned, she might have been afraid, although when watching her interview I didnt get that sense at all, I got the feeling she heard something she though was weird, went back to sleep and didnt realize the seriousness of the situation till the brother came over telling her Isa was missing. I dont think we should judge her too much, she is possibly the only witness with an accurate timeline of events.

Remember she said the dogs were barking frantically 'like shed never heard them before'.which leads me to believe this is when the crime or abduction occurred. What still boggles my mind and HAS since the beginning of this case was HOW DID RC NOT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING DURING THIS TIME. The only scenario I can think of was she was possibly in the shower while the child was being transported either out the window or out the door!!!

Moo is that the 911 call of Becky Celis states the time she left the house
<snipped quote from PDF 911 Becky Celis>
Page 3 Line 40 (Q) So, who noticed her gone, your husband?
Page 4 Line 1 (A) My husband, I went to work this morning at seven and I just, I didn't even come check on her, I should have come and checked on her
<end snipped quote>

The reason I bolded the entire portion, even after she states the time is due to the fact that IMO with her making this statement that she went to work at 7am she continues in the same train of thought that it was at that time that she now regretfully did not check in on Isa when leaving for work..

Of course it's only my personal opinion of how I perceive the statement that Becky makes in the call.. I believe she left the home at seven and what lends credence to that IMO is that she carries on her train of thought of what she regretfully did not do at that time of morning of which she is directly speaking of..

I realize others opinion differs and that the time is actually a big secret and that's ok, too.. IMO I just see this is as an issue that's actually quite simple and not a difficult/complex issue.. As we already have plenty of difficult/complex issues to deal with so I see no need in making this issue into a difficult/complex issue shrouded in secrecy.. Jmo, tho and nada damn thing more..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Makes sense. So she would've been home at 6:30 when the dogs were barking like crazy. I guess she didn't bother to check either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member