AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...but come on...do we really think that a dectective is going to tell their big mouthed untrustworthy wife a key piece of evidence taken from the scene of a crime????

really?

:waitasec:

HECK YEAH! And their big-mouthed, untrustworthy friends, too, lol.

:seeya:

Phrasing things like "my daughter" doesn't cause me to think anything one way or another.

When I call my parents and my Dad answers the phone, when my mother asks him in the background "who is it?" he always answers, "it's your daughter!" I'm his daughter too, btw. This has been how he phrases it for as long as I can remember--most of my life. We have joked about it occasionally with me saying, "I'm your daughter too" and him joking, "are you sure about that, I don't know...you seem to take after your mother much more than me."

I love your dad lol

Thats what concerns me. I guess because Im an overprotective mother who sleeps right in the next room, walks her children into the school building everyday, and makes sure each gets a kiss on the forehead and a hug It is unfathomable to me that she never checked on her before she left, unless she was running super late, and jumped in the shower, how could she not have
known SOMETHING WAS AMISS...:abnormal:

Same here. I'm trying to not to "judge" her for not checking on her or kissing her "bye" that morning.
But for me personally, i can't understand it at all. I can never leave my kids w/out kissing them bye and "i love you" is always the last thing i say to them before i leave them or they fall asleep. It's the most "peace" or "comfort" i can get being away from them if that makes sense and even then i still am uneasy and worry about them like crazy. :( :(
Needless to say, i'm not away from them for very long at all ever lol.
School is the longest period of time away from them.
I check on them a lot while they're sleeping and they're not even that little anymore. Yah i know i'm a little overboard so it's really hard for me to understand being the opposite.

I'm on the fence.

I don't think the male voices were related. From what I have seen of the area via videotape, it does look like a shortcut to the alley.

If it was that unusual to hear someone in that little strip of ground, I think the witness would have taken a look out the window instead of just going back to sleep.

Did you see her window?

There is a false front gate to the house adjacent to the garage. This leads to a courtyard. The main entrance to the home is in the front courtyard. If he didn't come through the front door, he had to walk completely around the property to Isa's window.

How did the perp/s exit the property? If on the inside they had to walk her past Sergio. I think RC said the front door was locked. Who locked it after he left? If they did not exit through the house, they had to walk completley around the entire property and go out to the street and get in a car or walk her somewhere.

If they left by the gate (it is close to Isa's window and the den) who locked it after they left?

:bump:

I don't recall discussing any of this in all these threads.....

There is a false front gate to the house adjacent to the garage. This leads to a courtyard. The main entrance to the home is in the front courtyard. If he didn't come through the front door, he had to walk completely around the property to Isa's window.

How did the perp/s exit the property? If on the inside they had to walk her past Sergio. I think RC said the front door was locked. Who locked it after he left? If they did not exit through the house, they had to walk completley around the entire property and go out to the street and get in a car or walk her somewhere.

If they left by the gate (it is close to Isa's window and the den) who locked it after they left?

Why couldn't the perp have entered through the window and exited through that same window?

Yes they do tell us stuff - she is an idiot if she posted it online

Gut's a reporter, so her take is valuable to me.

I used to work in the field, and was told many things off the record. And I kept them that way. But some don't=leaks.

How did the perp/s enter and exit the property? :waiting:

Pretty safe to say on foot :) That is probably THE most well known thing about this case lol I am NOT even going to add a Moo either nor a imo or even a imho :)

Great my neighbors dogs are barking, now I HAVE to go look. lol

lol. There was a case on WS once where some creep was hiding under a girl's bed. Creeped us all out. I decided to throw dog treats under the bed to make them go under there and check it out before I got in bed. Creeped me the heck out to even think someone is under my bed.

I'm on the fence.

I don't think the male voices were related. From what I have seen of the area via videotape, it does look like a shortcut to the alley.

If it was that unusual to hear someone in that little strip of ground, I think the witness would have taken a look out the window instead of just going back to sleep.

She said in her video interview she was the only one who used it. She said she had never heard voices before. That is what is unusual to me. jmo

I wonder if LE checked under the window for footprints. The yard seems to be mostly dirt, so I'd think if someone came in or out that way, there'd be some sign on the ground.

Gut's a reporter, so her take is valuable to me.

I used to work in the field, and was told many things off the record. And I kept them that way. But some don't=leaks.

Ever since the FB poster mentioned the CPS involvement in December a week before media reported it...while still taking most comments with a grain of salt, many now leave me wondering if they could be right.

Yes they do tell us stuff - she is an idiot if she posted it online

Same here. I'm trying to not to "judge" her for not checking on her or kissing her "bye" that morning.
But for me personally, i can't understand it at all. I can never leave my kids w/out kissing them bye and "i love you" is always the last thing i say to them before i leave them or they fall asleep. It's the most "peace" or "comfort" i can get being away from them if that makes sense and even then i still am uneasy and worry about them like crazy. :( :(
Needless to say, i'm not away from them for very long at all ever lol.
School is the longest period of time away from them.
I check on them a lot while they're sleeping and they're not even that little anymore. Yah i know i'm a little overboard so it's really hard for me to understand being the opposite.
Wow. someone JUST like me. I thought I was the only overprotective mom. My friends even call me paranoid because I wont let my kids alone to play outside for 10 minutes by themselves unless I can see them in the front yard out my sliding glass doors.
I think its a result of us being true crime buffs and all of our cases we research start to dwell on us. At least for me it does, not sure about others. :nerves:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member