AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember that AzMary, do you have a link for that please? I don't remember her saying anything too personal in nature in regards to Isabel.
I have watched both interviews I am certain I heard her say it. Guess not cause I can't find it.

I've just watched the video with RC at the vigil (posted a few pages back).
In the past days I've seen people write comments about how the vigil was all about Sergio, how Becky used it to talk about her husband and not her child.
Well...in the video the REPORTER asked her about Sergio, she answered him.
I see nothing bad, wrong, hinky or whatever with it. I would have done same, she was asked a question..she answered.
Sorry if someone else pointed that out, it's a bit hard to keep up with all the posts:)
I'm just depressed to see how Sierra Lamar's mother was treated (I've read all sorts of weird stuff said about her) when obviously she wasn't responsible for what happened to her daughter.
I haven't decided yet what to think about Isabel family, but like in Sierra's case, a parent might behave in a strange way yet be completely innocent.

I've just watched the video with RC at the vigil (posted a few pages back).
In the past days I've seen people write comments about how the vigil was all about Sergio, how Becky used it to talk about her husband and not her child.
Well...in the video the REPORTER asked her about Sergio, she answered him.
I see nothing bad, wrong, hinky or whatever with it. I would have done same, she was asked a question..she answered.
Sorry if someone else pointed that out, it's a bit hard to keep up with all the posts:)
I'm just depressed to see how Sierra Lamar's mother was treated (I've read all sorts of weird stuff said about her) when obviously she wasn't responsible for what happened to her daughter.
I haven't decided yet what to think about Isabel family, but like in Sierra's case, a parent might behave in a strange way yet be completely innocent.

I think his sisters comments had a lot more to do with people thinking the vigil was all about Sergio. RC just added to that.

It looks like that ABC video was at least aired in the morning, and NG tapes in the afternoon. Please correct that if I am wrong, but It looks like it originally came from ABC.

And really, who is to say she didn't sleep in the boys room that night, and someone came in to take here there. RC did say the police focused a lot on their room. IF it was someone in the family, those poor boys might at least know "So and So took her to go back to her room" and she was never seen again.

Why is this one of the most snarky and nasty threads on here currently?

You guys are going to get banned or timed out. I am not a mod but I see irt happen all the time. Please do not get the thread shutdown.

I don't believe that the mother or father had anything to do with it or I would have to believe that both of them did.

Susan Smith was a most excellent actress when the police were on to her the entire time. Noone was on to her but the police.

Noone knows how anyone is going to act on a 911 call. I would be hysterical, my brother (a cop) would be able calm and collected.

Everyone in Isa's house would be out looking for her.

Could Isa's father be covering for someone else in the house? That is always a possibility too.

Could he have done something to Isa? Yes, but so could anyone else in the house. I do not think we have enough evidence to do anything but speculate.

Could drugs be involved, as in owing someone money? Ofcourse.

Could a family friend, associate, or anyone else with access to the family and an idea of their schedule have abducted Isa? Ofcourse.

My only wish is that everyone on here would accept that we are all theorizing until we have some solid proof from the LE.

MHO and JMO!!!

In my humble opinion, the reason long running threads tend to get snarky at some point is because there's usually very little hard information available about the case.

That leaves people trying out various scenarios based on their own life experiences and imagination. When there are very few facts to fit together, that leaves a lot of room for life experience and imagination to fill in.

So sometimes, if someone seems unduly snarky or unpleasant in arguing a different point of view, it can feel like a personal attack.

Not every differing view is going to feel like a personal attack for most posters but many (most?) people have triggers and hot buttons around certain words or phrases, again, based on individual experience, that lead them to feel they are being attacked.

Snarkiness ensues.

And I am certainly not immune to it; I'm one of the people who got snarky on the last thread and have regretted it.

But the video only says that "sources" say she slept with siblings, so imo we still don't know if the source was NG.

I may be wrong, but I think it was stated that Dee's link aired prior to the NG show that mentioned Isa sleeping with her siblings. HTH!

If anyone is interested this is the video of the co-worker talking about RC coming in early as well as that Isa usually slept with the boys, but not that night.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-tucson-girl-fbi-steps-involvement-isabel-celis-16208983

Edited ~ To correct video
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/video/solar-eclipse-satellite-15767104?tab=9482931&section=4765066

This report claims "sources" say that Isa slept with her brothers, however, this is the same report that Nancy Grace has stated. Nancy and GMA are connected at the hip.

A caller into Nancy's show asked Nancy about Isa and sleeping with her brothers. Nancy went to Natisha about this information, and Natisha came back stating: "there is a report out there."

No one has been able to confirm or deny the information about whether Isa slept with her brothers.

I have a couple of questions about the official website:

1. When was this website set up?

2. The case 'facts' on the left sidebar-have those been there since the page was started?

3. If the case 'facts' HAVE been there since the site's inception, is it possible that the 6:30 departure time given for RC may have been changed?

I ask because there has been a lot of discussion over RC not stating what time she left, and then when the 911 calls were released, she stated she left for work at 7.

Yesterday was the first time I checked out the official Isa website and when I saw the info about RC leaving at 6:30, I was sorta flummoxed, as it had been my understanding that there had been no definitive statement from the family as to when she left!

I ask these questions sincerely, and without snark. I just think it makes a big difference and I am fairly certain we will never have an official statement from RC clearing this up.

Maybe the info on the website was added/changed after public scrutiny/questions over the sketchy morning timeline?

Did any of you see the website when it was first launched?

TIA!

A friend said that she usually slept with her brothers??

Did this friend says this to MSM? For weeks we have been trying to figure out where this information came from, and so far it has come from Nancy Grace and GMA. The both are connected with stories as Nancy is their legal analyst or something like that.

If you can find a link to the video or article where this friend states this information, it would be greatly appreciated. TIA

BBM
I thought this quote from an investigator in the Sierra Lamar case (spoken after the suspect had been arrested) was interesting in it's stark contrast to TPD's lack of search efforts. It makes me think they either believe Isa is alive, or they have reason to think they'll be able to find her if she isn't alive.

This! This just kills me!

Why isn't LE asking for all the help they can get in finding Isa's body?????

No way have they already found her, they wouldn't/couldn't sit on that kind of info.

So what could possibly be their reason for not actively searching/asking for searchers for Isa?

This kinda chaps my hiney. :(

BBM

But the link above posted by Dee10 is a report by ABC stating that Isabel usually slept with her brothers - I wouldn't think ABC gets its information from Nancy Grace.

Nancy Grace is on GMA as a Legal Expert. Yup, they share information and the wrong information.

Example, when Baby Keegan was kidnapped and his mother murder, GMA with Nancy put up the wrong photo of the woman who did the kidnapping and murder. The woman was in her 40's and the woman who killed the mother was in her 30's.

Not everything that ABC, NBC or HLN airs is always accurate.

The only reason some of us seemed to post about this old rumor is the post that made it sound like there was a source finally identified.
That's why I noticed it.

Sheesh, these big national networks could have said LE or relatives or friends or neighbors...just to maintain some inch of credibility.
Really who would know their sleeping habits?
The family has not been giving out any details.
LE has not been giving out any details.

I have come to the conclusion some will believe what they want to believe regardless. It doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to know that LE is not going to share anything to NBC, ABC and especially HLN, that they wouldn't share with the local media "hungry" for information.

This is why listening to the press conference done by LE is so important because they state the information, especially with regards to TPD going to the Celis' home and it being "minor incidents", whereas NBC turns it into CPS went to the house and it was a "minor incident".

I should add FOX (cable) into the mix because they were doing a live report on a case, of which, I can't remember the case and they announced an arrest and the district attorney was doing a news conference. It turned out not even being about the case. So many of us were waiting in anticipation and poof .. FOX moved on.

JMO ...

So anyway, trying to get to the bottom of another one of MSM's unnamed sources here lol ....here's the local ABC affiliate reporting in an article posted on 4/23

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...arch-for-6-year-old-tucson-girl#ixzz1va1CDlND

BBM

IMO This sort of contradicts the idea that Isa normally slept with her brothers. She seems to be saying their group of friends think this...that would mean Isa slept in her own room IMO

Of course, this friend is also calling Sergio a dental hygenist, and we know that's not true, but she seems to be speaking for the group of friends closest to family.

I'll be sure to check the readers' comments on each article too

I will add to your "points of contradictions" that HLN also repeatedly showed the wrong windows for Isa's room as they showed the garage windows. In fact, they super-imposed a screen below those windows. Never once did they ever correct that information.

It doesn't take a "Rocket Scientist" to know that leaks happen as well. But I will agree that until these things are confirmed by LE information released by "sources" should be taken with a grain of salt.

Question for the locals: When do the snowbirds leave Arizona?

In Florida they start leaving end of April and are basically out before the end of May as hurricane season starts June 1st.

After seeing an arrest in the Sierra Lamar case, I have hopes that LE knows what they are doing in this case even if they are not giving info out publicly.

BBM

I've seen it posted by a lot of people that NG is the only one who reported that Isabel usually slept in her brothers room, but this report is from ABC on 4-25 and it states that she usually sleeps in her brothers room, but not that night.

True. But it was a reporter who said a co-worker said that Isa usually slept with her siblings. There was no direct statement from the person saying that. But at least we now know the "source."
My apologies to Nancy Grace.

Didn't the person that posted on another site talking about the writing from Isabel also post on the same page that her friend said that Isabel was always put to bed in her own bed but would move to the boys room in the middle of the night?

FYI- ^this may not be true at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member