Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
I doubt it was much blood. A pool of blood would have ..should have.. Been cause for a much more frantic 911 call, such as "my daughter is missing and there is blood on the floor!" or the son, while running around door knocking , most likely would have mentioned that to neighbors...
Having 2 active kids myself, it takes a lot to make me pause when I hear blood was found...in my home after six years of bike falls, nosebleeds, cuts and scrapes, I have always told my husband luminal would light my house up something crazy, and I am a good cleaner.

What is interesting to me is the shoeprint(s) on the electric box.. Because I can't think of a benign reason for someone to have been standing on it, and I doubt a parent would have gone that far or that obvious in "staging".

I did, too, Prof. But I got it back. More details coming up.

They're going to talk about the man who claimed to coach baseball with Sergio and what he said to police about Sergio. I wonder if this is the J.V. we've seen, or if it's a third coach.

I doubt it's JV. JV spoke highly of the family. This sounds like someone else that approached LE to tell his opinion. I'd guess there are a hand-full of coaches for the games.

The blood was on Isa's floor. The fingerprint was on Isa's window. The footprints on electrical box on alley side of their backyard wall.

Evie Pogue. Short for Evelyn, I believe they said. Can't remember what the middle name is but the reporter said it isn't "Ina" or "K".

Har har har

Love the name "Evie". Don't love that you made me snort diet pepsi out my nose. ;)

I wonder if someone cut themselves trying open the screen and the blood dripped on to Isa's floor?

Maybe the blood is from some other time?
A skinned knee, a tooth falling out?

I do find the "fingerprint" on the window significant, as well as footprints on electrical box in alleyway

I hope the blood is from some other time. If not, why did SC not notice it. RC said they searched the house. Unless LE found it forensically.

I do find the "fingerprint" on the window significant, as well as footprints on electrical box in alleyway

Could the foot print on the box have anything to do with the cam on the roof pointing north? Also wasn't there a ladder in the yard? Why step up on the box? Or is the electrical box on the outside of the fence wall?

I doubt it's JV. JV spoke highly of the family. This sounds like someone else that approached LE to tell his opinion. I'd guess there are a hand-full of coaches for the games.

You're right. I was thinking "a behind-the-scenes-back-stabber"? or an "inserting-myself-into-the-case-schmuck".

Through a friend, I've seen that there were three coaches for the boy's baseball team. It may be coach numero tres, imo.

:moo::moo::moo:<----This one

I find the shoeprints on the electrical box interesting. That seems to point away from an inside job, as someone in the home wouldn't need to stand on the electrical box.

The whole combo of blood, footprints, the electrical box, wow. The blood has to match someone. Gah! Who's is it? The list of what was taken would be nice to see someday...

Could the foot print on the box have anything to do with the cam on the roof pointing north? Also wasn't there a ladder in the yard? Why step up on the box? Or is the electrical box on the outside of the fence wall?

The electrical box is on the outside of the fence wall, in the alley-way.

Would they be able to tell how "fresh" the footprint would be?

All the signs of an abduction...fingerprint, footprints, blood, and still LE did not call this an abduction for a long time and still, cannot rule out the parents??

Sure, blood can be found in a child's bedroom I suppose...but it is a little different when the child has vanished, a la Ayla and Isabel...personally I don't find blood to be all that common in a bedroom, but I know many will say otherwise.

JMO

The box is in the alleyway.. on the public side of the wall, but next to the wall...

Kids walking through alleys often step up onto or hop onto those boxes. Just because they can. But yes, this is interesting information... in a bad sort of way.

Then again stepping on the box can increase your vantage point and view as well as help with sound waves if your screaming someone's name in a frantic setting.

Perhaps opera was performed on top of the electrical box ;)

All the signs of an abduction...fingerprint, footprints, blood, and still LE did not call this an abduction for a long time and still, cannot rule out the parents??

Sure, blood can be found in a child's bedroom I suppose...but it is a little different when the child has vanished, a la Ayla and Isabel...personally I don't find blood to be all that common in a bedroom, but I know many will say otherwise.

JMO

Nearly every time my daughter lost a tooth, it was at night as she was wiggling a loose one around out of boredom. The other daughter was prone to nose bleeds in the winter. Always at night, when she was in bed. The girls' room would look like a slaughter-house if we ever had it luminol'd. :moo:

I find the shoeprints on the electrical box interesting. That seems to point away from an inside job, as someone in the home wouldn't need to stand on the electrical box.

Unless they passed her out the window to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025