AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the blood is from some other time. If not, why did SC not notice it. RC said they searched the house. Unless LE found it forensically.

Didn't LE say that they searched for bodily fluids forensically ? I take this blood to be blood that was cleaned up, but showed up under the light... JMO

Anita, is the box closer to the side street to the west, or toward Isa's east side of the house?

Can't wait for the next PC so LE can comment on none of this.

News was a dud. They are setting up for the 10 o'clock news. They just repeated more on Isa Celis & it's over.

ETA It's on again. I didn't know that.

It sounded to me like there was visible blood on the floor, but they did not say how much.
They talked about forensic examination of other parts of the house, as applied to the shower curtain, etc.
I guess we will have to hope to see the docs for ourselves...

I find the shoeprints on the electrical box interesting. That seems to point away from an inside job, as someone in the home wouldn't need to stand on the electrical box.

....but they would if they were being handed a child over the wall....

i still am right on the fence.....i hope more comes out soon...

I might provide a visual of the property with electrical box once all the news is over lol

otherwise...maybe another poster

Didn't LE say that they searched for bodily fluids forensically ? I take this blood to be blood that was cleaned up, but showed up under the light... JMO

Thank you,
Yes, they did, but I'm wondering if it was observed as soon as LE responded, or if it was revealed after testing.

Meh, I don't want medias drips and drabs release. Give us the documents and we'll sort it out.

I'm outta here. Don't let me wake up to 48 pages of reading!!

:seeya:

The fingerprint on the window would be difficult to stage IMO

They are showing the parents again. I've watched that all afternoon now.

Dan Marries said his name Mark T, the coach who was at the bagel place telling the LE about Sergio.

They are talking about the coach witness...MC? not much detail there
They are repeating what was reported on AZstarnet

I wonder if the press will release docs, or just these reports of docs...I am guessing the latter

The electrical box is on the east corner of the wall, on the outside/alleyway. I circled it in red in this picture. (The image is from Google.)

Attachments

• Electric Box outside Celis home.JPG
    Electric Box outside Celis home.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 51
Nearly every time my daughter lost a tooth, it was at night as she was wiggling a loose one around out of boredom. The other daughter was prone to nose bleeds in the winter. Always at night, when she was in bed. The girls' room would look like a slaughter-house if we ever had it luminol'd. :moo:

My daughter is the same way with the nose bleeds. She sometimes wakes up and it looks like she's been in a fight with dried blood all over her face.

Copies! they just said they are putting up copies at KOLD Tucsonnewsnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member