AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, good point! On that topic, I read somewhere in this thread earlier that a poster thought that the red car had moved over time. From the first few (maybe the 3rd day) days, I've noticed the car in the same spot (next to the driveway, in the front side yard). That is up until the last candlelight vigil, last Friday night. I haven't been past there, since.

Yes, I saw that post, but it was based on Google images... 2008 and 2010

But they still called it an "abduction", as recently as last week.

Yes but they were so careful about how they defined that...as someone else having been involved with her not being in the house, or something like that...JMO

Saying now live Sergio borrowed $175K to his employer per a coworker. Not substantiated. Someone else called & said he owed someone a lot of money...

This case is so strange..just when something makes me lean one way, something else makes me lean the other way.

IMO if she was removed via a parents car wrapped in a shower curtain, I doubt that parent would drive back home with the shower curtain still in the car. I mean, maybe if it was brought back in, washed, and re-hung...but not in the car. Say it was, though, then I would say both parents are in on it, because could you imagine your husband calling to say your daughter is missing, 911 is on the way, and by the way he put a dirty shower curtain in the car during this time...and you know the curtain was hanging in the shower the day before...
Then again, does a dirty or used shower curtain not go directly into the trash ? Why would a used shower curtain even be in a car?!
I really want to know if there is any video or witnesses of Sergio leaving in his car between " bedtime" and 911 call.

Could TPD be censoring reports -- they gave media 600 pages of possible thousands?
Everything they gave media might be leads that did not go anywhere? jmo

where did that info come from?? source please :)

Tucson TV station news that is on right now - I think it came up near the top of this hour if I remember correctly, so it was spoken, not written

KOLD is the station I think which is what I am watching online . . .

Thanks. Were the hinges on the outside? so it swings out to the street, rather than in on the yard? Would there not be a law that regulates such a large wooden gate? I would think it would not be okay to swing into the street.

Here's the video with trash can on inside of yard
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Message-from-famliy-of-missing-Tucson-girl-148624435.html

I can't recall. GRR. I'm considering going back in the morning, to take pictures. Please let me know what you'd like to me to capture.

Highland Park is just north of Bway and west of Craycroft...where they found a pair of child's sandals...

I believe LE released these documents to show, A: that they followed up all leads, no matter how unlikely and B. to show why they are unable to clear the parents.

Still-WHY can't Sergio see the boys???

Could TPD be censoring reports -- they gave media 600 pages of possible thousands?

That's what they release Prof, the stuff that wouldn't be used or needed to arrest someone. So some might be the real truth but they have better evidence that they are going to use to arrest them on.

eta, or docs they'd use at trial. Everything else would be investigative evidence & won't be released.

Well, if the case could have been solved by this info, IMO it would have been. I just hope RC isn't calling SC right now asking him why the heck he had a shower curtain in his car.

I believe LE released these documents to show, A: that they followed up all leads, no matter how unlikely and B. to show why they are unable to clear the parents.

Still-WHY can't Sergio see the boys???
IMO, because one of the boys told someone (possibly LE, a teacher, a friend's parent) that their daddy was bad, bad, bad in some way.

BBM
This case is so strange..just when something makes me lean one way, something else makes me lean the other way.

IMO if she was removed via a parents car wrapped in a shower curtain, I doubt that parent would drive back home with the shower curtain still in the car. I mean, maybe if it was brought back in, washed, and re-hung...but not in the car. Say it was, though, then I would say both parents are in on it, because could you imagine your husband calling to say your daughter is missing, 911 is on the way, and by the way he put a dirty shower curtain in the car during this time...and you know the curtain was hanging in the shower the day before...
Then again, does a dirty or used shower curtain not go directly into the trash ? Why would a used shower curtain even be in a car?!
I really want to know if there is any video or witnesses of Sergio leaving in his car between " bedtime" and 911 call.

I use cloth shower curtains on the inside of the shower, as liners, then a more decorative (but still cloth) shower curtain on the outside, towards the room. I have used "old" ones as drop cloths under high chairs and/or when painting. They wash well and I can reuse them forever.

:moo:
BBM

I use cloth shower curtains on the inside of the shower, as liners, then a more decorative (but still cloth) shower curtain on the outside, towards the room. I have used "old" ones as drop cloths under high chairs and/or when painting. They wash well and I can reuse them forever.

I have used one as a drop cloth for painting, too.

But have you ever transported one in your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457