AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio mentioned they all took showers. Does the curtain in the car connect to any of them?

Who all took showers? Everyone? Who changed clothes? Did Isa? I guess they must have found clothes in other parts of the house for her because nobody touched her dresser. No latent Prints found.

Ye, the curtain might if the stains were hair dye which they applied to change her appearance since they were spiriting Isabel out of the country. ((I don't REALLY believe this, I'm just putting it out there.)))

((( Just an aside. Friend of mine had to have her tenants evicted for not paying rent. In their apartment, amongst a whole heap o' junque, she found a letter or statement from CPS or DCFS with concern about a child's hygeine, as he or she was wearing the same clothes to school day after day.)) IMO, big stress on the showers. Big stress on the hair braiding.

Her game was at 9, and in the doc dump, it mentions that Isabel's little league coach said Sergio called him to say that Isabel was missing, and wouldn't be playing. (Yes, I've mentioned this before in a thread, but I think it bears repeating!)

She was still awake @ 2330 FGS! This child had a game in the am? What were they thinking? Who in the world calls a coach to tell them a child won't be there because she's missing, FGS? That is just way too weird!

My kids are grown but I have asked a lot of co-workers if a 6 yr old takes a shower 100% say no. They take baths. So I wonder why IC would be taking a shower.:read:

I think sergio is fibbing on that one..

I think sergio is fibbing on that one..

True, true. Still, I've said it before and I'll say it again: let's hope LE checked the drains. I mean, just in case. (Never mind the kitchen sink!)

She was still awake @ 2330 FGS! This child had a game in the am? What were they thinking? Who in the world calls a coach to tell them a child won't be there because she's missing, FGS? That is just way too weird!

You better believe it, baby! I would love to know what TIME SC made that call.

Same here. Isa has pretty long hair...much easier to wash in the shower. JMO
ok so a 6yr old can take a shower , can they do their own long hair alone or would an adult need to help them? And can they comb out their own hair. It has been so many years I don't remember.

I would also like to know what time SC called the coach. I could see myself forgetting to call because it was such an early game and given the panic of the situation there from 7:54 (?)- 9 am game-but a coach needs to know who is playing for the line - up and positions. I bet IC was one of the better players so maybe she was one of the leaders- ( i know crazy at 6 -right?)pitching or batting early.

Usually the word "Apparent" weakens a statement, just as the words "I believe" do. It is my thought that LE saw blood on the floor. I take it to mean that is was blood and it was obvious to all of them that it was blood. In this case the word apparant may mean it was indeed blood. Now, all I want them to tell is how much blood are they talking about...and then who does it belong to?

In this case, I think they used the word "apparent" as opposed to "latent". It was definitely blood, but was visible to the naked eye and did not need Luminol in order to be seen.

At least that is how I interpret it. :)

Missing Girl's Parents: Police 'Wasting Time' Focusing On Us; Sergio Celis, barred from seeing sons - YouTube

at :42-48 in the video the Dad says " look at her she is beautiful"

When I first heard these were the words to " whomever took IC" i was very puzzled actually shocked. Why would he say that?

IMOO - this is only a fitting statement to cover-up /convince self and others....that It 's believable that she could be abducted by a Stranger or an RSO because ..."Look at her she is beautiful"

:juggle:

Apologize if this has already been discussed...
the officer states that a "scent sample" was taken from the window (with gauze and placed in a sterile jar/container). Would this be for a scent made by a chemical?

I mentioned in an earlier post about the photograph taken of a pillow with a suspicious area on it and my speculation of possible chloroform to knock IC out...

(I don't have the page or a snip of the document that reports the pillow photo)

Missing Girl's Parents: Police 'Wasting Time' Focusing On Us; Sergio Celis, barred from seeing sons - YouTube

at :42-48 in the video the Dad says " look at her she is beautiful"

When I first heard these were the words to " whomever took IC" i was very puzzled actually shocked. Why would he say that?

IMOO - this is only a fitting statement to cover-up /convince self and others....that It 's believable that she could be abducted by a Stranger or an RSO because ..."Look at her she is beautiful"

:juggle:

This is a father that has never had to speak out to the media about a child being missing. I think he said what came to his mind. Yes, like any parent he believes Isa is beautiful with a sweet sweet face as if to say 'please dont harm my sweet beautiful child and have mercy and please return her home to us.'

I see nothing odd or sinister about what Sergio said.

If we villified every parent (both moms and dads) that think and say their daughters are beautiful then millions would be heckled for saying so.

IMO

Apologize if this has already been discussed...
the officer states that a "scent sample" was taken from the window (with gauze and placed in a sterile jar/container). Would this be for a scent made by a chemical?

I mentioned in an earlier post about the photograph taken of a pillow with a suspicious area on it and my speculation of possible chloroform to knock IC out...

(I don't have the page or a snip of the document that reports the pillow photo)

I believe that is the scent sample they took where the K-9 dogs could sniff out the unfamiliar scent found in the bedroom on the window sill. The same scent they tracked from the home to over on Cooper Street, imo.

IMO

This is a father that has never had to speak out to the media about a child being missing. I think he said what came to his mind. Yes, like any parent he believes Isa is beautiful with a sweet sweet face as if to say 'please dont harm my sweet beautiful child and have mercy and please return her home to us.'

I see nothing odd or sinister about what Sergio said.

If we villified every parent (both moms and dads) that think and say their daughters are beautiful then millions would be heckled for saying so.

IMO

But, did he say that? " please don't harm my sweet beautiful child?"

But, did he say that? " please don't harm my sweet beautiful child?"

In his round about way of speaking, I think he did. Neither one of them are great communicators of their true feelings publicly.

He was expressing Isa is just a sweet faced beautiful child. Trying to soften the heart of whoever took her, imo.

IMO

In his round about way of speaking, I think he did. Neither one of them are great communicators of their true feelings publicly.

He was expressing Isa is just a sweet faced beautiful child. Trying to soften the heart of whoever took her, imo.

IMO

I definitely agree that was his intention, and about their communication skills. It is said that @ 70% of our meaning is conveyed by tone and body language and only 30% by our actually words.

But, that statement still irks me and goes in the :what: statement column. And I have been trying to justify it. Clearly if she was abducted by an RSO they would have already noticed that " she is beautiful"

JMOO

ok so a 6yr old can take a shower , can they do their own long hair alone or would an adult need to help them? And can they comb out their own hair. It has been so many years I don't remember.

My just turned 7 year old daughter (just finished 1st grade as well...all the more reason this hits so close to home and breaks my heart!) takes only showers these days. She tried to convince me that she was now able to wash her own hair, so I did a trial run of just watching her to see how she did it and it was a disaster (just suds up the top layer of hair, missed the whole front part of her head, wasnt able to rinse it really great, etc.)! LOL So, I still wash her hair (its about to the middle of her back and curly) then she's responsible for washing and soaping up the rest of her body after, at which time I leave the room. This usually results in her soaping/scrubbing quick and then sitting in the tub playing a bit too.

So, long story short, from my experience kids at this age still need a little help getting it totally right!

Depends on the kid. My 7 year old daughter CAN do it all herself, but prefers me to brush/comb it out. My 10 year old son still likes me to wash his hair for him, but my 4 year old son won't let me touch his.

Although, it seems late to be washing hair...maybe it was just a quick rinse off. :twocents:

In this case, I think they used the word "apparent" as opposed to "latent". It was definitely blood, but was visible to the naked eye and did not need Luminol in order to be seen.

At least that is how I interpret it. :)

It must have been visible to the naked eye,because LE photographed it...MOO

To recap : visible blood on the floor of this child's bedroom.One latent print lifetd from the outside area of the window....

JMO

I definitely agree that was his intention, and about their communication skills. It is said that @ 70% of our meaning is conveyed by tone and body language and only 30% by our actually words.

But, that statement still irks me and goes in the :what: statement column. And I have been trying to justify it. Clearly if she was abducted by an RSO they would have already noticed that " she is beautiful"

JMOO

JMO, and maybe this isn't how you intended it, but offenders that are sexually attracted to children have a variety of "victim types", they don't only take children and abuse them based on their beauty or lack of. Some like dark hair, some like light hair. Some like petite, some like huskier children. Some have a specific age group they prefer. Like many victimizers (serial rapists, serial killers), they tend to pick the "type" that they are attracted to, not just any random child.

FWIW, I do believe this is a person who is attracted to children that took Isa. I just don't believe it's a known RSO. The majority of the time it is a yet to be caught offender or if it is a RSO, the person has slipped through the cracks and is not where he is supposed to be. Like what happened with John Couey in the Jessica Lunsford case.

In this case, I do not even have the RSO a couple doors down on my radar. As far as Sergio's statement, I believe he was trying to humanize his daughter in the eyes of whoever has her. I'm with Ocean on this--nothing sinister IMO.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member