AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so shocked by the lack of community support including the local media.

Several months ago, you or Pieper emailed a member of the media and posted her response. She said TPD had shared information with her that she was not at liberty to reveal.

I strongly believe that the info she referenced is THE reason why there are no comments lately from TPD and why this case seems to have stalled. I think TPD are waiting for Sergio's next move.

While information about the progress (or lack thereof) in the case is limited, I appreciate the locals who continue to post when there is any news. :tyou:

I can't believe this child has been missing for 6 months, and it doesn't appear that anyone is looking for her. No searches, no flyers, no nothing. What happened to Isa Celis?? She needs to come home, she needs to be with her brothers. Poor baby. I pray she's not deceased.

Sergio's sister hired private investigators sometime this summer. Sergio smack-talks TPD between the lines. Interesting twists.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/19874803/isabel-celis-missing-for-6-months

Shades of the McCann.

I refer to Madeleine McCann, who was also "abducted" and whose parents are also viewed with suspicion.

Her parents have spent the better part of the last 5 years slagging off the original investigation, paying expensive libel lawyers in an attempt to have books unpublished, and trying to gag anyone who may suggest the "abduction" was not what it seemed.

When you think about it objectively, is insulting the Investigators a natural thing for a grieving father to do?

Or would a grieving father cling to every syllable, every investigator, every hint that maybe they will get their baby back?

Two quotes from Sergio that caught my attention -

"I'm sorry to have to say this but we feel like we've been blown off," said Sergio.

"We are here living the nightmare. There's a lot more eating away at our hearts," said Sergio.

I would tell Sergio that no missing child is "blown off", and if her parents feel they are being shut out of the investigation, well, there's likely very good reasons for that.

I would also like to know what exactly is "eating away" at his heart. He said there's "a lot more"...a lot more than your daughter being missing Sergio?

Like what, exactly?

Guilty knowledge?

:cow:

..."We are here living the nightmare. There's a lot more eating away at our hearts," said Sergio. [/I]

...I would also like to know what exactly is "eating away" at his heart. He said there's "a lot more"...a lot more than your daughter being missing Sergio?

Like what, exactly?

Guilty knowledge?

Respectfully snipped. Guilty knowledge and fear of getting caught - which is why they feel that they've been "blown off". They wish they knew what LE might have on them. :moo:

I agree with Sergio.

It been six months and TPD cant tell them what happened to their litte girl.

I would be more than frustrated.

When he said they wasted three days at her home knowing she wasnt there reminds me of exactly what Mark Lunsford said about the police in his area. They wasted the most valuable time in any case by honing in on his family and the results was Couey was right across the street all along and Jessica was being horribly raped for three days until he buried her alive.

What TPD has done is let the real perp get away and is long gone now.

God bless the Celis family.

imo

Shades of the McCann.

I refer to Madeleine McCann, who was also "abducted" and whose parents are also viewed with suspicion.

Her parents have spent the better part of the last 5 years slagging off the original investigation, paying expensive libel lawyers in an attempt to have books unpublished, and trying to gag anyone who may suggest the "abduction" was not what it seemed.

When you think about it objectively, is insulting the Investigators a natural thing for a grieving father to do?

Or would a grieving father cling to every syllable, every investigator, every hint that maybe they will get their baby back?

Two quotes from Sergio that caught my attention -

"I'm sorry to have to say this but we feel like we've been blown off," said Sergio.

"We are here living the nightmare. There's a lot more eating away at our hearts," said Sergio.

I would tell Sergio that no missing child is "blown off", and if her parents feel they are being shut out of the investigation, well, there's likely very good reasons for that.

I would also like to know what exactly is "eating away" at his heart. He said there's "a lot more"...a lot more than your daughter being missing Sergio?

Like what, exactly?

Guilty knowledge?

BBM

That TPD is doing nothing to find his daughter.
That people are falsely accusing him of being involved.

IMO

I agree with Sergio.

It been six months and TPD cant tell them what happened to their litte girl.

I would be more than frustrated.

When he said they wasted three days at her home knowing she wasnt there reminds me of exactly what Mark Lunsford said about the police in his area. They wasted the most valuable time in any case by honing in on his family and the results was Couey was right across the street all along and Jessica was being horribly raped for three days until he buried her alive.

What TPD has done is let the real perp get away and is long gone now.

God bless the Celis family.

imo

bbm: I disagree that the police, the fbi, and all the other agencies working on this case have "let the real perp" get away. They are still investigating this case. I don't know who took Isabel but I am confident law enforcement is doing all they can to find her.

BBM

IMO
They have two detectives working full time on this case. They are trying to find Isabel.

I can see where people may think Sergio is being falsely accused in the public eye/public opinion but I don't see where that extrapolates to TPD not investigating/continuing to investigate Isabel's case.

BBM

IMO

You know if I had lost my daughter, I would be eternally grateful for the efforts of my local police force in helping to find her.

:dunno:

You know if I had lost my daughter, I would be eternally grateful for the efforts of my local police force in helping to find her.

So would I if I felt that was the truth.

Imo, the only thing the two detectives are doing is running down any tip that may come in from time to time.

imo

So would I if I felt that was the truth.

Imo, the only thing the two detectives are doing is running down any tip that may come in from time to time.

imo

I would be eternally grateful if anyone at all spent 6 hours helping me find my baby, let alone 6 months.

I am sure I would understand the limitations they face in actually finding her.

I guess I just can't see why Sergio thinks he's in a position to judge what the investigation is doing...it's not part of their job description to please him, or even to tell him most of it.

I would be eternally grateful if anyone at all spent 6 hours helping me find my baby, let alone 6 months.

I am sure I would understand the limitations they face in actually finding her.

I guess I just can't see why Sergio thinks he's in a position to judge what the investigation is doing...it's not part of their job description to please him, or even to tell him most of it.

Well I certainly wouldnt understand if it was my child that was missing.

They have told them they dont have anything new.

And TPD was talking to them on a daily basis for months....now they hardly do.

That shows me there is not an active investigation anymore and the two detectives that are assigned are just there to run down a tip that may come in.

Sergio has every right to his opinion just like Mark Lunsford had his own disdained opinion of the police in Florida.

Many family members of missing victims do not believe the police is doing enough to find their missing loved one. Not just in this case but many parents complain throughout this country about this same thing. They also complain that LE never talks with them or updates them on the case either. The Celis family is certainly not the only parents who have held this view.

imo

Well, my gut on this is that TPD are certainly still working Isa's case and that they are working it from the angle that there was parental involvement in Isa's disappearance. Hence, the parents are not privy to much of the investigation.

As for SC and RC, what exactly did THEY do to help find their child? Sell bracelets and visit the volunteer center twice? What a load.

I call BS on this and can only hope that LE is putting together the last few pieces they need to make an arrest and hopefully get a confession so that Isa's body can be found. It is frustrating that they haven't been able to make an arrest yet, but just because it takes time to gather everything they need doesn't mean the evidence isn't there.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member