AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Nancy's FB 2hrs ago.

Nancy Grace

We are just hearing that police have removed what appears to be folded fabric or a carpet & some pillows from the family’s car outside the missing 6-yr-old girl’s home. The car, seen parked outside the home, obviously has drawn the attention of investigators, since we are getting in video showing crime scene techs with gloves on removing items. What did they find inside that car? Is it linked to missing 6-yr-old Isabel Celis? And police “refresh” their search warrant on the family home: what do they expect to find inside? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

Did I read somewhere that this child was 4 feet tall, really hard to imagine someone picking up a child that size out of bed and carrying them through a WINDOW without the child kicking and screaming and causing a scene.

Something isnt right here, I never blame parents until I see evidence to suggest their involvement but this does seem IMO to be an inside job of some sort.

Nancy Grace

We are just hearing that police have removed what appears to be folded fabric or a carpet & some pillows from the family’s car outside the missing 6-yr-old girl’s home. The car, seen parked outside the home, obviously has drawn the attention of investigators, since we are getting in video showing crime scene techs with gloves on removing items. What did they find inside that car? Is it linked to missing 6-yr-old Isabel Celis? And police “refresh” their search warrant on the family home: what do they expect to find inside? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&set=a.159500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1

Rock on thanks for this.

What did you think of the statement?

(You're probably not asking me, but....)

I think it's heartbreaking. I think it comes from the father's heart, and I think he wants his family back together so they can go back to doing the things they did before Isa went missing.

I don't know. I don't believe this family is directly involved at all. If I'm wrong, I will eat my keyboard......without ketchup.

Everyone including the parents are a person of interest and have not been ruled out.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-everyone-is-a-person-of-interest-in-case-of-missing-girl/

after discussing with other mods we will allow sleuthing... with that being said, there is absolutely NO BASHING of the family. And if at any point in time the course of the investigation changes and they are ruled out then this rule will change as well. please post responsibly

Thank you mods, for the clarification :)

Thanks,

When did that rule change, nurse?

We have had countless cases in the past where no one was ruled out before an arrest was made.. sorry.. I am still confused.

tia

there is a big difference between not being ruled out and being called a person of interest. The parents have been called persons of interest in this case.

Thanks,

We have had countless cases in the past where no one was ruled out before an arrest was made.. sorry.. I am still confused.

tia

We reviewed all the statements made by LE as a whole and came to the decision that the actions of the family could be discussed. It doesn't mean we can come to a verdict. It's still early to be doing that.

Was I watching the correct video? The one I saw was a note that he was sorry he couldn't be at the little league game and that was it..:waitasec:

A man wearing a NY Mets basball hat reads a msg. It stated that Mr. Celis would not be able to attending a meeting/game. I'm too stunned to have goet the two sentences exactly.

Am I on the same page as you guys...if not "beam me up", because what I just listened HAS to be the wrong statement.

That was the correct video. The man reading is a family friend.

Thanks,

tia

I think LE did say at one point that everyone, including the parents, are POI's...which is at least slightly different from saying "no one has been cleared"...JMO

Was I watching the correct video? The one I saw was a note that he was sorry he couldn't be at the little league game and that was it..:waitasec:

A man wearing a NY Mets basball hat reads a msg. It stated that Mr. Celis would not be able to attending a meeting/game. I'm too stunned to have goet the two sentences exactly.

Am I on the same page as you guys...if not "beam me up", because what I just listened HAS to be the wrong statement.

The Little League of Isa's held a candlelight vigil last night. I believe that note was written to the LL as a response to the vigil

He was thanking his community for all their help ..NOT little league!....He is sorry him and his family cant be there...they just cant..(too distraught)

Sorry we posted at same time prof. You are right he might have been thanking LL for the vigil as well as the community.

Did they explain in the press conference why they're moving the headquarters? To give the neighborhood privacy? Just seems kind of far.

I heard him mention the weather. It is supposed to get very windy and that results in sand storms. I also saw a warning on CNN about it. jmo

I agree with the poster who said I do not think that "note" was meant to be an official statement by the family.

I suspect dad sent a note explaining the absence from the ball field that night (as if one was needed!) and the person who read the note did so because the press was there asking questions about the Celis family and the case.

I think it likely that the person who read the note did so as a means to supply the press with something making it clear that the family would not be found here tonight.

A sort of "look, there is nothing to see here, move along if you please"

Family spokesperson JM - JM's father...is he Isabel's Gpa?

Would be great Uncle, right?

Sorry, I am confused as to how JM is related...apologies. Help pls.

The Little League of Isa's held a candlelight vigil last night. I believe that note was written to the LL as a response to the vigil

Yes, the candlelight vigil was right after her team, the Diamondbacks, played. (That part, the name of her team, just broke my heart. EVERY league, of every sport here, has at least one team called "The Diamondbacks". My own daughter's soccer team included.)

Did I read somewhere that this child was 4 feet tall, really hard to imagine someone picking up a child that size out of bed and carrying them through a WINDOW without the child kicking and screaming and causing a scene.

Something isnt right here, I never blame parents until I see evidence to suggest their involvement but this does seem IMO to be an inside job of some sort.

That's assuming she was awake and coherent to know she was being taken out of her home. And we don't know that she was carried out of the window, or if there could have been multiple people and she was passed through to someone. All I do know is that I have a son who seemingly cannot wake up unless his body is telling him to and no matter how hard you try it won't happen. I've taken him down the stairs and changed him out of his pjs and into his school clothes without him acknowledging it. Apparently I was the same way, I remember waking up many times already in my school uniform and getting awfully confused. ;) And one would think if she was kicking and screaming someone in the house would have heard something.

Any thoughts on what the parents might say when they make a public statement? I'm wondering why it's taken them so long to come forward. :moo:

"TPD confirms that the family will not be taking questions, but will be speaking briefly to the media."

News 4 Tucson will live-stream the statement on KVOA.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member