AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find an article that has that. Was it in the presser? Thanks.

I heard it on the presser. But he also mentioned we would see cars too and we didn't i guess he didn't know how much of the video would be posted. JMO

For what it is worth: The neighbor said it was a different kind of barking...a frantic barking.

As I understand it, she lives in the neighbor's guest house. She is not the homeowner. I would like to know how long she has been there. If it is a couple weeks, she really isn't in a position to say she is the ONLY one who walks there. If she has been there a couple of YEARS, it would be more meaningful.

there 8 months...

I heard it on the presser. But he also mentioned we would see cars too and we didn't i guess he didn't know how much of the video would be posted. JMO

This is not the same video. This is St Joseph Church video. This video doesn't show the Celis house, it is one block away.

Maybe he has cameras mounted on a pole that are higher than the other houses roof line> Just a thought.

Maybe. Although the footage on local news showed the back of store, the cameras under the eaves of a one story building, so IDK.

If it is on a pole, talk about nosey neighbors! lol

I think he said it picks up the streets and parking lots nearby. At least that is what the first interview said.
Moore is not behind the Celis house. It is north of the front of the Celis house. So even if there was not a two story house between those cameras in the back alley behind Moore Security, and the Celis home, they would only pick up the front of home, not back of home. In the first local interview he said they picked up car and pedestrian activity in the area surrounding the Celis home (side street that does lead to the next block where the Celis home is, his alley, and parking lot).

I do think his cameras could have captured something, if there was kidnapping activity that moved from front of house to side street and into his camera's view.

Basically the issues is because it is a "play on words". Nancy saying "pointed directly at the Celis" and Moore's saying: "it picks up the area of the Celis" or something like that.

Maybe. Although the footage on local news showed the back of store, the cameras under the eaves of a one story building, so IDK.

If it is on a pole, talk about nosey neighbors! lol

I would think the church would also have some sort of survalance cameras. And did I hear there is a shopping center close there? Here we have big units in the middle of the parking lot where the parking lot is monitored.

So, imo, that shows that the uncle was there all night. I would think the FIRST thing that dad would have done is go outside, look around, knock on the neighbors doors, etc. So if it was that early and the uncle was there already, I think he spent the night. JMO

Sergio must have noticed the window was open when he went into his daughter's room to wake her up and that must have sent chills down his spine. After he made this discovery, I think he called his parents and Uncle accompanied him outside. When they couldn't find Isabel in the yard, 911 was called and Isabel's mother was told to come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum