AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing about the video (sorry for so many posts - this video is bugging me). If you watch the figure in the video, they appear to move along the fence one way, then circle back towards the area they came from. Like they got up to check if the 5 were gone and returned back the other direction. It's weird, makes me wonder if they were alone.

What is the location of this video, is that near their house?

There are maps showing the location of the walkers in relation to the Celis home on page 1 of this thread.
It is close. The shadowy figure on the other side of the wall is in the Office Max parking lot. The Office Max building, a wall, and a side street are between the shadowy figure and the back side wall of the Celis backyard.

There is a person. Now, I have yet to find the Presser @6 pm yesterday that I missed, but posters who did watch say that TPD said they spoke to everyone else in the video, and they were looking for the five walkers.

This shadowy figure is right by the brick wall that separates the Office Max shopping area from the church parking lot. The walkers continue from the church parking lot onto Cooper Street. This parking lot is lined up with Cooper.

I believe 2 pm, but I want to check the last presser in the last thread anyway, so I will correct this post if I am wrong.

I believe 2 pm, but I want to check the last presser in the last thread anyway, so I will correct this post if I am wrong.

When you check the presser from yesterday will you double check what the Chief said about the video. e.g. that they had interviewed everyone in the video except the five people? Thank you and I will buy you a cup of coffee. :)

When you check the presser from yesterday will you double check what the Chief said about the video. e.g. that they had interviewed everyone in the video except the five people? Thank you and I will buy you a cup of coffee. :)

That's exactly why I was taking that walk, for what the Chief said :D

I believe the video stopped when it did because the 5 people were now out of view. JMO

I see your point, but I still think there is more to this clip and why they stopped it here. As soon as the figure has stopped moving the clip stops. IMHO I believe LE have been "smarter than the average bear" on this case. The age of media coverage has I believe led to too much information being leaked to the public thus hindering investigations. In this case, they are tight lipped. It's almost like they are laying low watching for the perp to make a move. Yes, the public wants to know more, but I think giving the public what they "need" to know is the smartest move I've seen from investigators in a long time. I have faith that this case will not be a cold case based on how LE is handling the info. They know "way" more than they are giving out. I also believe that if the parents are not involved that they probably know just as much as us because LE isn't saying a word. I like their methods: it's about Isabel not anyone else.

I finally see the figure. I was looking at the fence on opposite side. What building is that? Office Max?

There are maps showing the location of the walkers in relation to the Celis home on page 1 of this thread.
It is close. The shadowy figure on the other side of the wall is in the Office Max parking lot. The Office Max building, a wall, and a side street are between the shadowy figure and the back side wall of the Celis backyard.

There is a person. Now, I have yet to find the Presser @6 pm yesterday that I missed, but posters who did watch say that TPD said they spoke to everyone else in the video, and they were looking for the five walkers.

This shadowy figure is right by the brick wall that separates the Office Max shopping area from the church parking lot. The walkers continue from the church parking lot onto Cooper Street. This parking lot is lined up with Cooper.

What time was the video taken with this figure you speak of?

I posted the link for the last presser in that thread, and also the time for the PC,which is 2pm PST.

I wonder if this is the Perp and if he had a car parked in the lot somewhere.

I posted the link for the last presser in that thread, and also the time for the PC,which is 2pm PST.

The link was to the live presser, right? and yes it is at 2 pm.

Here are links for that
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/categor...-13-live-video
http://www.kvoa.com/livestream/

I am looking for link to video from presser yesterday. KVOA was doing well posting the raw videos from pressers. In the first few days we also had poster who transcribed the pressers. That was wonderful.
I cannot find a copy of the presser from 6 pm yesterday which would tell us what the TPD said about other persons in surveilance video.

That's exactly why I was taking that walk, for what the Chief said :D

thanks. I am seeing some comments by the chief posted that I don't remember him saying. tia

I saw a light-colored sheer curtain hanging on Isabel's window on NG with no blinds.

If the abduction occurred in the middle of the night, the kidnapper might have shone a flashlight into Isabel’s room and it didn’t wake her up.

I’m not convinced the male voices the next-door-neighbor heard at 6:30 AM were Isabel’s abductors.

What age does the male appear to be on the video ?

IMO the person in the video seems to be a young guy.He looks fairly slim, and he looks agile,based on the way he moved. MOO After reading that LE has spoken to everyone on the video ecept for the 5 walkers, I am kind of less interested in the guy. MOO

I did not know that,about the sheers. I had read only that the blinds were pushed aside....

There were two posts in the thread yesterday about what the chief stated on other people in the video-- that I found.

The first mention

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #6

purplesage
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle
LE could not have possibly missed this. Could they???
i remember LE saying during press conference that there were other people in the video and they had been contacted and were okay with video being displayed for sake of finding Isabel.

The second was your own, asking if the Chief meant all of the videos.

So the grandparents live on the street (and close enough that a reporter can see 3 people stop and go in).

Which direction is the grandparents' house? Are the people in the video walking toward or away from the grandparents' home when they arrive/depart on screen? Who else lives in that house and were the grandparents home that night?

This is NOT to implicate anyone in the immediate family -- but everyone they know well likely knows them well in turn and their group of acquaintances likely holds some answers.

I have watched the video a couple of times now! If this type of foot traffic was part of the norm, then I supose the dogs and homeowner's would tone some of it out! The floor plan of the house makes things more difficult for the parents to hear the children! If the Uncle stayed the night, where would he have slept?

If someone where he!! bent on getting in, then I would think the dogs still would cause some kinda reaction! IMO

I am still very on the fence with this case, sadly we have all invested our heart's in missing case's where family have lied! Not that we don't want to believe and always start with a pure heart with the family! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell