AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment about Isabel not being in school, on that news site, seems to be an off-the-cuff remark based on whatever she heard on NG...not someone saying she knows Isabel was not in school.

I believe the store owner states that parents of Isabel's classmates come into her store, and all of them have told her that Isabel was not in school on that Friday ? MOO

I believe the store owner states that parents of Isabel's classmates come into her store, and all of them have told her that Isabel was not in school on that Friday ? MOO

Where did you read this? :waitasec:

The comment about Isabel not being in school, on that news site, seems to be an off-the-cuff remark based on whatever she heard on NG...not someone saying she knows Isabel was not in school.
The question of whether Isa was in school on Friday has been raised since almost day 1 here...not answered by LE yet (that I've seen or read).

In addition to the question of who (except for family) last saw Isa?

In addition to which parent (or whomever else) tucked her into bed Friday nite?

In addition to whether Mom saw Isa before she left for work on Friday?

I think that LE requesting videos from the Friday nite ballgame means something...

Just sayin'. :angel:

Wish I had a better feeling about this.

Just wanted to correct that the sons are 14 and 10.

Thank you for clarifying. Reading it a bit more thoroughly over there.

At any rate, the biggest thing is....was or was she not at school on Friday? I am sure LE has the answer to this question and to the question on whether or not she was at the baseball game.

Has anyone ever given a reason why she did not go to school on Friday, that is interesting.

At these vigils and the upcoming concert , (parents attend i would assume) media need to act like paparazzi and rub the mic into the parents faces. This is crazy for BOTH parents not to want to speak out more and answer questions . Like was Isa in school that Friday. JMO:banghead:

Has anyone ever given a reason why she did not go to school on Friday, that is interesting.

and then allowed to go to a game? and to play ball the next day?
Was she ill Fri? Who babysat her ............:banghead:

The question of whether Isa was in school on Friday has been raised since almost day 1 here...not answered by LE yet (that I've seen or read).

In addition to the question of who (except for family) last saw Isa?

In addition to which parent (or whomever else) tucked her into bed Friday nite?

In addition to whether Mom saw Isa before she left for work on Friday?

I think that LE requesting videos from the Friday nite ballgame means something...

Just sayin'. :angel:

Wish I had a better feeling about this.

So LE has been publicly asked this question and they have not confirmed or denied it?

hi...all have just caught up....one thing certainly needs to be clarified and that is proof that she was seen at the ball game.

In the comments on the news story the employee from the shop did say that lots of parents had been coming in saying she was not at school on Friday.

I have joined in this case so can someone please clarify who and how many people did see her at the ball game and what the Le have said about that...ie is it factual she was really there.

I think that is vital because it sounds like she wasnt at school that day which might put the timeline right out.

So LE has been publicly asked this question and they have not confirmed or denied it?
I'm pretty sure that a reporter, in one of pressers, asked this. But it is possible that I'm mistaken, and am only recalling posts here. I apologize.

I watched several of the pressers (back when they were doing them every 2 hours), and LE pretty much did not want to comment on any of the questions about details of the family members and some of the specifics of Isa and her disappearance.

hi...all have just caught up....one thing certainly needs to be clarified and that is proof that she was seen at the ball game.

In the comments on the news story the employee from the shop did say that lots of parents had been coming in saying she was not at school on Friday.

I have joined in this case so can someone please clarify who and how many people did see her at the ball game and what the Le have said about that...ie is it factual she was really there.

I think that is vital because it sounds like she wasnt at school that day which might put the timeline right out.

I heard of two people. One young kid and apparently someone patted Isa back when she was choking on a potato chip.

Thank you for posting it correctly for me!!

Also interesting that the 7-8 year old son was sent there to see if they had seen Isa.

The son is not 7, as far as we have been told by the media, he is 10. I think a 10 yr old is capable of running around to look for his little sister in an emergency.

eta: my comment was not directed at you curiousc, but at the store owner who said the boy was 7 or 8.

I'm pretty sure that a reporter, in one of pressers, asked this. But it is possible that I'm mistaken, and am only recalling posts here. I apologize.

I watched several of the pressers (back when they were doing them every 2 hours), and LE pretty much did not want to comment on any of the questions about details of the family members and some of the specifics of Isa and her disappearance.

The LEO on NG was also asked about school, I think, and would not answer...

Anyway, dozens of people, if not more, must know if she was at school and/or the game...why hasn't it leaked locally? That site with the comments is a national one, isn't it??

I am wondering about the dog hit(s) and if we will ever know more...maybe if the case continues to stagnate, LE will be more open?

Has it been said where dad worked?
I don't have the link. Early on, they said he's a dental hygienist and we speculated that he may work at a small practice (in the context of several of Mom's co-workers speaking to the media, but none of Dad's). Later on, someone said he works at the same (large) medical center as Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4