AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, at this point saying a stranger kidnapped Isa is as much speculation as saying a family member is responsible.

<modsnip>?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lt. Pacheco isn't at liberty to share what the detectives are doing due to the sensitive nature of their work.

He's repeating that LE is at the house with the family's consent.

They could go over questions anywhere-there is a reason they did it at the house.

Exactly ...

And JMO ... but I think the lab results just do NOT match what the family told LE ...

And also, I think LE knows this was NO "stranger kidnapping" ...

All JMO ... and

:moo:

They posted two stories within an hour, one about what happened to the three children (on right side of page) and then she posted a question on left side of page.

It's confusing, at least to me, because it appears more of a question. We haven't heard about another 6 year old child assaulted a few houses down from Isa.

There is no source listed for that information about another assault. I am a skeptic until more information is given.

Lt. Pacheco once again talking about the pros and cons of social media; says there's very hurtful speculation "out there", baseless rumors and theories; takes up LE's time having to look into this information

Respectfully then LT. Pacheco, then "don't read it". From what I have seen for the most part, people are just trying to assist you and the victim. My Opinion...do not dismiss so many: collective, experienced insightful minds...the wackadoodles will fall by the wayside. imo :twocents:

This is great to know but I never thought for one second that Isa's family wouldnt cooperate fully. They want their child to come home safe and sound.

Do you have a link to support that statement or is it speculation or rumor?

I'm kidding, but you see how it can't only be hurtful rumor and speculation if I disagree with you on the family's innocence.

At this point it is ALL speculation. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is so aggravating... all in Spanish and audio so stinking low. Hope a Spanish speaker with better audio can transcribe this!

Spanish?:maddening: I don't know Spanish :maddening:

the spanish part

-if people at the park have video from friday april 20, turn it in to LE please they might have important details

-same thing about wasting energy behind false rumors on social media

-investigated possible sighting in SOnora, nothing of interest found

Respectfully then LT. Pacheco, then "don't read it". From what I have seen for the most part, people are just trying to assist you and the victim. My Opinion...do not dismiss so many: collective, experienced insightful minds...the wackadoodles will fall by the wayside. imo :twocents:

I think he was not just referring to what people are posting online, but he made it sound like a lot of this stuff is getting called in as a "tip" to LE. So someone reads something on a social media site and calls LE saying they have a tip, when it's really just some person's theory or speculation.

Border of entrys into Mexico were notified the first day.

I knew this... at least in regards to Nogales. Have NOT had this confirmed at AP. Which is troubling given their history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member