Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
saw this on my twitter feed yesterday but couldn't bring myself to check in here. Was praying she was ok. Very sad. Rest in peace, Bella. Sweet angel.

Have you ever been to Walmart late at night?
I have....It's SCARY the number of exhausted dirty little kids being dragged through the isles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I have never been to a Walmart...and for sure won't start going since being on WS...every other criminal seems to go there before or after...

Sorry about your Mom, hugs of understanding. Maybe you should step away from WS for a bit.
Being out in nature has a way of grounding the soul, is there any beautiful fall foliage in your neck of the woods yet?
I usually get on here to get personal things off my mind, and to think about others' problems. I have a granddaughter that is this age and it made me too mad I think. I do need to do something else tonight!! Thanks

Jmo LE would have used the info in an Amber Alert...that is what they are for, if they have a vehicle or a suspect description or both. No way would they omit this info, Imo.

Thanks Cluciano63- you would think I would know this by now- being at WS as long as I have. I guess I thought Amber Alerts were for vehicles and within a certain time frame- I appreciate the correction, and having accurate information.

Why would a bunch of adults go to Walmart that late...smokes and beverages. IMO.

From: Associated Press Writer Paul Davenport in Phoenix contributed to this report.

"Isabella was discovered wearing the same green, ruffled, sparkly tank top she had on when she was last seen. When found, she did not have any clothing on her lower half, according to court documents. Williamson declined to say whether she had been sexually assaulted."

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-girls-home-searched-body-found-154919366.html

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-girls-home-searched-body-found-154919366.html
"Police said he took underwear, shoes and a shirt from Wal-Mart early Tuesday. He told police he hid his old shoes and a shirt in the store, according to a probable cause statement."

Um, so where did he hide/leave underwear. :gaah: Did he ditch those before he got to WalMart to "get rid of evidence"

This case and what happened to that poor little girl Bella is so revolting I can't even come up with the right word for it. I'm not even sure there is a word for it, save the phrase "pure evil".

Just for a little insight:

In another world on another planet, many parallel universes away, when I was in my 20's I lived in Palm Springs, CA. Coming from the PNW I had one idea of what the desert was like, and soon found out I had no idea what it was really like. Keeping in mind this was in the late 80's but I will tell you, literally *everyone* we met, was into meth. Either using it, or selling it, or both. Even our mailman (no I am not making this up) introduced himself and suggested if we ever needed (whatever the slang was at the time, I don't even remember, something about Crystal, which it was also called at the time) to get in touch with him. He left his card.

After living there for only a year we met a lot of people our age and while clean and sober they seemed like ONE kind of person but once they got into the meth they would say things and tell us privately (but never with any shame) about things they were into, that would literally make your skin crawl and/or throw up, on them, preferrably. All of it (and by "all" I mean ALL of it) was 100% sexual related. The most twisted, perverted, horrifying stuff you can imagine. For them, using meth opened up this sick and twisted gateway to rationalizing anything and everything. This absolutely horrified me and I hightailed it out of the desert and moved back to WA. Sadly, that was not my only glimpse into this lifestyle, as meth, or crystal, or crank as it was called back then had already made it's way up there and people I'd known my whole life were also now dabbling in it. Some of them began to tell the same kinds of stories. In no time flat I simply cut them out of my life. Many of them are now dead, as a direct result of that lifestyle. I try to not even really think about it because I was so young and had NO idea how to respond except to distance myself as quick as possible.

From everything I've read on FB about JR and many many many others who are all associated with the family, this is what I'm seeing. Meth-heads, tweakers, whatever the current slang phrase/word is for meth junkies/addicts. It's not at ALL unusual for people like this to take off at 11pm (or 4am) to whatever store is open 24 hours, or to be up all night (or several nights in a row) flying high on meth. Or, to score more because they're out.

Coming down (whenever they've run out) is very very hard. They want to sleep, but can't. Their bodies are exhausted but their brains are going a mile a minute. There are hallucinations, awake-dreams and all kinds of other creepy stuff. I knew a handful of people like this who tried really really hard to appear "normal", keep their day jobs, take care of their kids, etc., but this drug opens this horrifying gateway to something genuinely depraved, genuinely wicked. The longer people do it, the worse it is, and even if they don't have any but are "coming down" they're still way creepy. One of our good friends who was introduced to this drug was never the same after. Everyone just said "his brain was fried". He was off it for several years but he still ended up walking into oncoming traffic because he was convinced motorists were after him to kill his dog with embedded lazers in their headlights. I know how ridiculous that sounds but he was 100% convinced of it, no matter how many times people tried to reason with him. He never 'came down' after his last trip and his dog stayed with him until the end, when the paramedics came and pronounced him deceased.

I said all that to say this: there are NO excuses for any of the conduct. No one is forced to become a tweaker, no one is forced to keep doing it. This is a choice people make or a choice people make to NEVER do it again when they come down after the first time.

This entire case and everyone (adults) reeks of drugs, and meth specifically. If there is one drug that can drop the gateway from 'normal human being' to 'depraved sexual freak' this is the drug to do it.

MOO, and all that stuff. That said, round them up, lock them up, and throw away the key. Every single one of them knew exactly what they were doing.

OT: those of you on Facebook, you need to see the site re: pics of people at Walmart. Amazing entertainment!

Now why would anyone need to go to Walmart at 11:00 pm, especially in a group? What was so important it couldn't wait until the morning? That late at night seems ridiculous to me. Didn't the kids have to go to school in the morning? I wonder if it was an excuse to just get out of the house. Not that it matters now but still...idk just wondering...

Oh, and who is this Nicholson person? Is that the gmom? Were they still there when Rector took off with Bella? Could she have been sleeping maybe?

It could have been a lie to LE instead of to the housemates. Maybe they felt they couldn't say where they really went.

Why would a bunch of adults go to Walmart that late...smokes and beverages. IMO.

This is in no way a reflection of what the mom & BF might have been doing, but for some it is a time for less crowded shopping and a break from the heat. Getting meat and dairy home in that heat is a challenge. For some normal families, if a Responsible Grandparent is at home it would be a time for a mom & dad to make a more relaxed grocery run. Not saying that this applies in this situation of course

OMG! Your comment just hit me. Why were no statements released early on about Bella being in the company of JR? It makes no sense that police would keep that information from the public while they searched for Bella. Even if the sister didn't say anything immediately the grandmother was there when he took Bella.

Even more curious, Bella's mom posted on FB on September 2 where she wrote "Please help me find my daughter." Not one word about a family friend taking her. She also posted numerous links to news stories about Bella being missing, including one that stated:

The residents there reported that 8-year-old Isabella Neveah Grogan-Cannella was not in her bed or anywhere in the residence.

But the family knew she was with JR.

Either LE knew from the get go (based on information given to them by family) that JR had her and had some sort of game plan in action or the family didn't disclose the whole story to them. I just can't figure out what LE would accomplish by asking for tips from the public while at the same time not releasing a description of a POI she was last seen with.

I don't think they told LE or else LE did have the info for an Amber Alert and they said they didn't have any evidence of an abduction.

A police report released today by the Bullhead City Police Department said several adults were at the residence Monday evening and decided to go to Walmart at about 11 p.m. They left two children with their grandmother, Freddie Nicholson and Rector, who was downstairs. The report said the grandmother was upstairs and two children were playing hide-and-seek downstairs. When one girl went to the bathroom and came back out, the other child and Rector were missing.

A search of the house turned up nothing and the adults were called. They returned home and could not find Isabella or Rector. They called police.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news...tor-arrest-murder/c6Pw5lyRv0qWbv42DfoRfA.cspx

Who in their right mind would let someone with Rector's criminal record stay in their home with their family and children????

My bet (and hope) is that LE was given the information about Rector but didn't want him to know they had the information. They wanted him to be unaware. This is my hope, at least.

Bella was reported missing at 1:30am and Rector was picked up at 3am. Was he picked up because Walmart reported him as a shoplifter or because LE was looking for him?

OMG! Your comment just hit me. Why were no statements released early on about Bella being in the company of JR? It makes no sense that police would keep that information from the public while they searched for Bella. Even if the sister didn't say anything immediately the grandmother was there when he took Bella.

Even more curious, Bella's mom posted on FB on September 2 where she wrote "Please help me find my daughter." Not one word about a family friend taking her. She also posted numerous links to news stories about Bella being missing, including one that stated:

The residents there reported that 8-year-old Isabella Neveah Grogan-Cannella was not in her bed or anywhere in the residence.

But the family knew she was with JR.

Either LE knew from the get go (based on information given to them by family) that JR had her and had some sort of game plan in action or the family didn't disclose the whole story to them. I just can't figure out what LE would accomplish by asking for tips from the public while at the same time not releasing a description of a POI she was last seen with.

I simply can not grasp why the family didn't twist Rector's head off and stuff it up his butt as soon as the sister told them that Rector was with Bella. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ugh! I was hoping to come back and find more arrests had been made . I feel it in my bones that something very dark and deceitful went on that night and I'm not only referring to JJR.

This case and what happened to that poor little girl Bella is so revolting I can't even come up with the right word for it. I'm not even sure there is a word for it, save the phrase "pure evil".

Just for a little insight:

In another world on another planet, many parallel universes away, when I was in my 20's I lived in Palm Springs, CA. Coming from the PNW I had one idea of what the desert was like, and soon found out I had no idea what it was really like. Keeping in mind this was in the late 80's but I will tell you, literally *everyone* we met, was into meth. Either using it, or selling it, or both. Even our mailman (no I am not making this up) introduced himself and suggested if we ever needed (whatever the slang was at the time, I don't even remember, something about Crystal, which it was also called at the time) to get in touch with him. He left his card.

After living there for only a year we met a lot of people our age and while clean and sober they seemed like ONE kind of person but once they got into the meth they would say things and tell us privately (but never with any shame) about things they were into, that would literally make your skin crawl and/or throw up, on them, preferrably. All of it (and by "all" I mean ALL of it) was 100% sexual related. The most twisted, perverted, horrifying stuff you can imagine. For them, using meth opened up this sick and twisted gateway to rationalizing anything and everything. This absolutely horrified me and I hightailed it out of the desert and moved back to WA. Sadly, that was not my only glimpse into this lifestyle, as meth, or crystal, or crank as it was called back then had already made it's way up there and people I'd known my whole life were also now dabbling in it. Some of them began to tell the same kinds of stories. In no time flat I simply cut them out of my life. Many of them are now dead, as a direct result of that lifestyle. I try to not even really think about it because I was so young and had NO idea how to respond except to distance myself as quick as possible.

From everything I've read on FB about JR and many many many others who are all associated with the family, this is what I'm seeing. Meth-heads, tweakers, whatever the current slang phrase/word is for meth junkies/addicts. It's not at ALL unusual for people like this to take off at 11pm (or 4am) to whatever store is open 24 hours, or to be up all night (or several nights in a row) flying high on meth. Or, to score more because they're out.

Coming down (whenever they've run out) is very very hard. They want to sleep, but can't. Their bodies are exhausted but their brains are going a mile a minute. There are hallucinations, awake-dreams and all kinds of other creepy stuff. I knew a handful of people like this who tried really really hard to appear "normal", keep their day jobs, take care of their kids, etc., but this drug opens this horrifying gateway to something genuinely depraved, genuinely wicked. The longer people do it, the worse it is, and even if they don't have any but are "coming down" they're still way creepy. One of our good friends who was introduced to this drug was never the same after. Everyone just said "his brain was fried". He was off it for several years but he still ended up walking into oncoming traffic because he was convinced motorists were after him to kill his dog with embedded lazers in their headlights. I know how ridiculous that sounds but he was 100% convinced of it, no matter how many times people tried to reason with him. He never 'came down' after his last trip and his dog stayed with him until the end, when the paramedics came and pronounced him deceased.

I said all that to say this: there are NO excuses for any of the conduct. No one is forced to become a tweaker, no one is forced to keep doing it. This is a choice people make or a choice people make to NEVER do it again when they come down after the first time.

This entire case and everyone (adults) reeks of drugs, and meth specifically. If there is one drug that can drop the gateway from 'normal human being' to 'depraved sexual freak' this is the drug to do it.

MOO, and all that stuff. That said, round them up, lock them up, and throw away the key. Every single one of them knew exactly what they were doing.

Well said!!!! :rocker:

(And thank you for the opportunity to use that emoticon! I have been wanting to since the first time I saw that little guy!)

Lol I have never been to a Walmart...and for sure won't start going since being on WS...every other criminal seems to go there before or after...

OT and not to make light on this thread , but Clu, you are the luckiest person on earth. I wish I could say the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu