Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that everytime this publication has something online, my computer pulls it up...it shows article for 1/10th a second and then is covered by a blue area...and towards the bottom of the blue area has titles for 4 other articles. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone?

ETA: I found that if I take the title that you posted, and put into google, it gets me to another version of the same article at http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news/meth-binge-preceded-girl-s-slaying-suspect-in--year/article_7e4f3980-3f03-11e4-b1eb-b370ec8534d4.html That looks different that the link by you as yours had ?mode=jqm at the end of the url... luddite here...don't know what mode=jqm means :thinking:

I don't know. I can see the article and I see the the four articles at the bottom, but I don't get a blue area.
Sorry I'm of no help, hopefully someone who knows a bit more may be able to help you.x

I'm using my iPad so mode=jqm is their mobile format. If you just omit the part after html, it should pull up the desktop version if you're on a pc. Really it should auto correct itself when clicked on but it would depend on the type of device being utilized. Since I'm on an iPad, if I click on Full Site, it changes the URL to the following:
http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...0-3f03-11e4-b1eb-b370ec8534d4.html?TNNoMobile

Does that work better for you? If so, I'll try to remember going forward to click on Full Site for those that need it. Sorry for the confusion. :)

I was thinking with the kidnap charge, Bella was alive when taken from the house. Now I'm not so sure.
I can't stop thinking about the grandma being in the house upstairs,

There's no way that all the items of clothing were disposed off, including bleach been used, in the time of the Walmart trip! If they left at 11pm and Bella's sister noticed Bella gone at 11.30pm, how could JJR have done all that including kidnap, murder, and bury The body?
I can't see him returning to the house after he has buried Bella to dispose of the clothing.

Remember in the beginning, Bella's sister said she heard shouting? Then LE were quick to report she didn't hear anything, I wonder if someone told the sister to say she was mistaken and didn't hear anything.

I'm using my iPad so mode=jqm is their mobile format. If you just omit the part after html, it should ull up the desktop version if you're on a pc. Really it should auto correct itself when clicked on but it would depend on the type of device being utilized. Since I'm on an iPad, if I click on Full it's, it changes the URL to the following:
http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...0-3f03-11e4-b1eb-b370ec8534d4.html?TNNoMobile

Does that work better for you? If so, I'll try to remember going forward to click on Full Site for those that need it. Sorry for the confusion. :)

WHOA! I've just learned something new again from WS that is very useful. I'll now know to look at the ends of links and delete the end if it doesn't work. I'm glad I spoke up this time and you responded as I've refrained asking about stuff that didn't work before

:blowkiss: :tyou:

My mind is in overdrive. If Bella was killed in the house could it have been in the few minutes her sister was in the bathroom. She said she'd been playing hide and seek came out and Bella and Rector were gone. Doesn't make sense in that time frame but all the items taken in the search point to that. If it was somewhere else then who put those items in the trash? There's something funny going on here.

I was thinking with the kidnap charge, Bella was alive when taken from the house. Now I'm not so sure.

There's no way that all the items of clothing were disposed off, including bleach been used, in the time of the Walmart trip! If they left at 11pm and Bella's sister noticed Bella gone at 11.30pm, how could JJR have done all that including kidnap, murder, and bury The body?
I can't see him returning to the house after he has buried Bella to dispose of the clothing.

Remember in the beginning, Bella's sister said she heard shouting? Then LE were quick to report she didn't hear anything, I wonder if someone told the sister to say she was mistaken and didn't hear anything.

Or maybe the shouting she heard was the disabled young lady, I think she's Ralphy's sister (not sure). Certain things may have been a trigger for her, such as kids playing, and maybe she started shouting?

My mind is in overdrive. If Bella was killed in the house could it have been in the few minutes her sister was in the bathroom. She said she'd been playing hide and seek came out and Bella and Rector were gone. Doesn't make sense in that time frame but all the items taken in the search point to that. If it was somewhere else then who put those items in the trash? There's something funny going on here.

Tell me about it! Thank gosh the 10 y/o is in better hands now.

Agree with your train of thought...but not understanding if she was killed either in the house or just outside and cleaned up...why do you say "someone else did that"?

Due to the (admittedly slithery) timeline and assuming the cousin and the sister are both being honest/accurate about the times they've given. We know Bella was seen alive at 11pm when TG's cousin said she left with her daughter. Then she was gone along with JR somewhere around 11:30 when Bella's sister came out of the bathroom. JR never went back to the house that night, he went where Bella was buried, then to Walmart to steal clothes.

Assuming all those items found in the trash were from a clean-up sometime after Bella was killed and possibly even before the 911 call was placed (but definitely before the search warrant), JR would not have had the opportunity to be there & do that since he was never back at the house (according to all msm articles).

Something else I find interesting is that this article states " including a pair of girls panties found on the exterior west wall of the home". On the wall? Not on the ground next to the wall. Seems a very odd place to find a pair of underpants.

Due to the (admittedly slithery) timeline and assuming the cousin and the sister are both being honest/accurate about the times they've given. We know Bella was seen alive at 11pm when TG's cousin said she left with her daughter. Then she was gone along with JR somewhere around 11:30 when Bella's sister came out of the bathroom. JR never went back to the house that night, he went where Bella was buried, then to Walmart to steal clothes.

Assuming all those items found in the trash were from a clean-up sometime after Bella was killed and possibly even before the 911 call was placed (but definitely before the search warrant), JR would not have had the opportunity to be there & do that since he was never back at the house (according to all msm articles).

Something else I find interesting is that this article states " including a pair of girls panties found on the exterior west wall of the home". On the wall? Not on the ground next to the wall. Seems a very odd place to find a pair of underpants.

Thanks OM - Ghastly thought that someone else cleaned up FOR him! Just had a thought..I wonder if one of those outdoor playsets was involved... the one her mother bragged about buying for them? :pullhair:

RBBM - I was thinking maybe they were found where the ground meets the wall, therefore they'd technically be on the wall. I'm wondering about a window. Could the panties have been dropped out of an open window? One thing it does point out, though - obviously there was no serious searching done by these parents or they'd have see the panties and reported it...or got rid of them...something.

Or maybe the shouting she heard was the disabled young lady, I think she's Ralphy's sister (not sure). Certain things may have been a trigger for her, such as kids playing, and maybe she started shouting?

I didn't know there was another young lady there? Was she living there too? This is the first I've heard of her.
Good grief, to think what was going on in that home with not only children exposed to, but vulnerable adults too!

RBBM - I was thinking maybe they were found where the ground meets the wall, therefore they'd technically be on the wall. I'm wondering about a window. Could the panties have been dropped out of an open window? One thing it does point out, though - obviously there was no serious searching done by these parents or they'd have see the panties and reported it...or got rid of them...something.

Especially considering this search was 2 days AFTERwards

I'm wondering if she was told what to say and did so out of fear. JMO I don't know what to think.

Either way, she's away from her mom now and I'm certain she's been questioned extensively...as much as they can question a 10 y/o. It's such a tender age but there's professionals that specialize in gathering info from young children.

I've never heard of a disabled young lady before?

I didn't know there was another young lady there? Was she living there too? This is the first I've heard of her.
Good grief, to think what was going on in that home with not only children exposed to, but vulnerable adults too!

Hold on... Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so bc I definitely remember reading that. She was one of the people living there. I don't know her age but I remember young lady or late teen... I thought t was said she's Ralphy's sister or half sister, something like that. Omgosh could I be confusing it with something else? From what I remember, this person is extremely challenged.

I've never heard of a disabled young lady before?

Hold on... Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so bc I definitely remember reading that. She was one of the people living there. I don't know her age but I remember young lady or late teen... I thought t was said she's Ralphy's sister or half sister, something like that. Omgosh could I be confusing it with something else? From what I remember, this person is extremely challenged.

I wasn't saying you were wrong, it could be I've missed it, the stories were changing so fast in the beginning it was hard to keep up. I'm going to go have a look back at some of the earlier reports and see what I can find. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC