AZ AZ - Jarrett Brooks, 16, last seen near I-40, Joseph City area, 4 Jul 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Glendale Police Department announced Thursday that the body could be a teenage boy who was last seen in Queen Creek in October 2023.

Police have not released a name since autopsy results are still pending. Investigators connected the case to the East Valley teen after receiving a tip from the person who drew a distinct tattoo found on the teen's remains.
Also says the injuries appear to be self inflicted. :(

Brooks was 16 years old when he was reported missing on July 4, 2023, out of Joseph City, by his mother. He reportedly left home early that morning.

jarrett brooks.png

Back again, feel like I know a lot more after my journey down the rabbit hole. Ignore my question above, found the answer. But I now have many more questions.

The search warrants that were served at the Brooks home and in Phoenix in January this year, were for computer forensics and cyber communications. Interesting that it took six months for that to happen. Equally interesting, is there was another occasion twenty years ago where this same scenario played out, but for very different reasons. Why has this not been discussed here?

In some ways this case reminds me of Sebastian Rogers.

Back again, feel like I know a lot more after my journey down the rabbit hole. Ignore my question above, found the answer. But I now have many more questions.

The search warrants that were served at the Brooks home and in Phoenix in January this year, were for computer forensics and cyber communications. Interesting that it took six months for that to happen. Equally interesting, is there was another occasion twenty years ago where this same scenario played out, but for very different reasons. Why has this not been discussed here?

In some ways this case reminds me of Sebastian Rogers.
I believe it was discussed and removed by moderators.
I'm new to the case as well. Wondering about the supposed sighting in the field, running back and forth with a gun? Could he have been hunting, playing out a scenario, on the verge of a mental health episode?

I believe it was discussed and removed by moderators.
I'm new to the case as well. Wondering about the supposed sighting in the field, running back and forth with a gun? Could he have been hunting, playing out a scenario, on the verge of a mental health episode?
In all the MSM stories I read, I didn’t see it described as running back and forth. Walking across the field away from his home, is what I read.

But LE has never addressed that siting as far as I know. My first thought is he intended to self harm. He was already in trouble with his parents. I assume he knew there were cameras in the room where he took the gun. So he would be in even bigger trouble now. If not self harm, he never intended to come back home IMO.

How far out of town was the home? I’ve seen mention of a lake across the road in that area. Belongs to a power company, restricted access but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t have found a way in. Unless there is something undisclosed I haven’t seen. IMO, he’s likely pretty close to home.

NAVAJO COUNTY, AZ (AZFamily) — It’s been one year since Jarrett Brooks was last seen. The teenager from Navajo County, Arizona, was last seen on July 4, 2023.

The Navajo County Sheriff’s Office says they’ve received countless tips in the search for Jarrett but still haven’t found the teen.

Since Jarrett’s disappearance, the Navajo County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous tips and possible sightings. They even served multiple search warrants for digital evidence to try and find him.

“As of right now, all of those leads, those tips, those attempts to track down any sort of like geolocating footprint, digital footprint, things like that. They’ve all returned with no results, unfortunately,” said Whipple.

RSBM
“As of right now, all of those leads, those tips, those attempts to track down any sort of like geolocating footprint, digital footprint, things like that. They’ve all returned with no results, unfortunately,” said Whipple.

I like to be hopeful in these cases, but Jarrett has been gone for over a year. What are the possibilties here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back