GUILTY AZ - Jayden Glomb, 13, found dead in desert, Vail, 10 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel so terrible for Jayden's mom. She undoubtedly leaned on him for emotional support when she lost her poor daughter. She likely shared her pain, her fears and cried on his shoulder. And like the weasel he is, it sounds like he pretended he felt the same way. Then she finds out that he's the one responsible. Plus, I read that she is currently pregnant. I can't understand people who hurt anyone, much less a child. His betrayal is on so many levels. I can't type what I think about people like him...so I'll just say that I wish the best for Jessica Lelevier and for her children going forward. I hope they find a measure of comfort and eventually come to a place of healing in their futures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She knew immediately something was up. In the affidavit it says she thought it was weird he was wearing a sweatshirt when it was warm out, weird that he had vegetation on the shirt as if he'd been in the desert, and weird that he got rid of two pairs of shoes and bought a new pair.

I find it extremely unlikely that this puke was able to conduct himself in a proper manner leading up to the murder. He probably gave poor Jayden the creeps at the very least. Perhaps she didn't go to her mom because she was pregnant and maybe she was just second guessing herself. I wonder if she confided a discomfort about him to any friends? This guy HAD to be throwing major vibes. So sad. I can't even go deep on this one because my mind is running wild. If he did that stuff to my daughter I would probably sell everything to hire an assassin in the jailhouse to make him die slow and painfully.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

One of my family members was groomed by her step father from the age of 9. He spent lots of time with her and went out of his way to take her places on her own. Her mother was pleased. She thought it was him making an effort to accept her daughter and give her the attention her real father wasn't. This went on for 3 years. He was sexually abusing her whenever they were alone. She thought they were in a relationship. When she was 13 he tried to have sex with her. It terrified her so much she eventually told her mother about the years of abuse she had suffered. I wonder if that's what happened here. Jayden may have freaked out if her step father tried to take the abuse to the next level. And she died because she fought him off.

One of my family members was groomed by her step father from the age of 9. He spent lots of time with her and went out of his way to take her places on her own. Her mother was pleased. She thought it was him making an effort to accept her daughter and give her the attention her real father wasn't. This went on for 3 years. He was sexually abusing her whenever they were alone. She thought they were in a relationship. When she was 13 he tried to have sex with her. It terrified her so much she eventually told her mother about the years of abuse she had suffered. I wonder if that's what happened here. Jayden may have freaked out if her step father tried to take the abuse to the next level. And she died because she fought him off.

When (if) we find out, it may be far, far away from your scenario above, but for me, your scene is exactly what I think happened. She panicked from what he was trying to do and she freaked and that panicked him, so he took it out into the yard & then the car. He could not afford for her to tell on him -- he might land in jail. If he carried her off to kill her, that's murder in the first degree. And the sexual attempt will make it worse.

When (if) we find out, it may be far, far away from your scenario above, but for me, your scene is exactly what I think happened. She panicked from what he was trying to do and she freaked and that panicked him, so he took it out into the yard & then the car. He could not afford for her to tell on him -- he might land in jail. If he carried her off to kill her, that's murder in the first degree. And the sexual attempt will make it worse.

Sadly I think this is what happened too. I can only imagine how her mother is feeling over this. She brought this person into their lives. It's not her fault but she will be blaming herself. I'm so sick over this. :(

I find it extremely unlikely that this puke was able to conduct himself in a proper manner leading up to the murder. He probably gave poor Jayden the creeps at the very least. Perhaps she didn't go to her mom because she was pregnant and maybe she was just second guessing herself. I wonder if she confided a discomfort about him to any friends? This guy HAD to be throwing major vibes. So sad. I can't even go deep on this one because my mind is running wild. If he did that stuff to my daughter I would probably sell everything to hire an assassin in the jailhouse to make him die slow and painfully.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

With you, ninij9 -- I have read in many cases and true crime books, however, that many times the young person is not only scared, but ashamed & thinking that he or she must have done something to attract the molester's attention. Usually the victim tells no one. And that is gut-wrenching when it ends in the death of the victim.

With you, ninij9 -- I have read in many cases and true crime books, however, that many times the young person is not only scared, but ashamed & thinking that he or she must have done something to attract the molester's attention. Usually the victim tells no one. And that is gut-wrenching when it ends in the death of the victim.

A lot of victims of child molesters blame themselves and 9 times out of 10 these perverts are master manipulators. He could have been making her feel like she had no where to turn. He may have lied about the strength of his relationship with her mother to use as a weapon against her telling on him. Ex: We're expecting a baby together. She isn't going to leave me and will never believe you over me. You'll be tossed out on the streets. JMO.

Who knows how long this poor girl was victimized?

I am trying to change some laws concerning step dads/mother's boyfriends. Do you have a source for those statistiics? I would like to have as much information as possible. Thanks.

I really hope you get somewhere with this, Zach. You, out of everyone, knows how important this could be. I think of you and your girls often. :hug:

This thread is about Jayden Glomb.

We have a rule at Websleuths that we must stay on topic if only for the respect of the victim we are discussing.

I respectfully ask everyone please remember this rule when posting in Jayden's thread.

Thank you,
Tricia

I would like to hear from the father's family about any efforts made to be in Jayden's life that were hindered by ANYONE, whether by family courts or family members, etc...

I feel for her mother :( expecting a baby all excited then her so called husband does this. horrible

From November:

TPD releases tapes in Jayden Glomb murder investigation

http://www.kvoa.com/story/36752781/tpd-releases-tapes-in-jayden-glomb-murder-investigation

The new tapes contain hours of interviews between detectives and people who knew Jayden best.

Several of her friends, who are underage and are not identified in the tapes, are interviewed to gain a glimpse into Jayden’s relationship with her stepfather.

One friend told detectives Jayden did not like being around her stepfather. She also said she’d heard that he could be abusive, but was not sure if it was true or a rumor.

Trial begins for Vail man accused in stepdaughter's murder

ury selection will begin Tuesday, with opening statements tentatively scheduled to begin Wednesday morning.

It’s unclear if Lelevier will testify, as a witness list has not yet been provided by the defense.

The trial is scheduled to last through Nov. 28.

Vail man's obsession with stepdaughter preceded her slaying, prosecutors say

Detectives were able to retrieve images and videos previously deleted from Lelevier’s computer, prosecutors said, as well as a suicide note from her computer they say was fake and deleted hours after Jayden is believed to have been killed.

“This seemed to be a normal, blended family,” Enderle said. “What nobody knew is that the defendant had an obsession with Jayden.”

What she [the Mother] didn’t know is that a few weeks earlier, Jayden had sent a message to a friend saying she was “terrified” because her stepfather had slipped his phone under her bathroom door and tried to photograph her while she was partially dressed and drying her hair.

Her friend urged her to tell her mom, and Jayden said she would, but she never did.

... Investigators found what appeared to be a peephole from the den into the bathroom at the family’s home. Detectives also seized an endoscopic camera, a spy camera and a thumb drive from the home.

Much more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back