Found Deceased AZ - Jerold Williams, 5, Jacob Lake, 6 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In regards to them saying they found a place where someone slept....how exactly can they tell something like this?

Unless they found something belonging to a person (clothes, hair, shoes, trash, etc) they can't tell if it was a person or an animal. Likely they found an area where the vegetation had been smashed down to the ground.

Where is the info coming from that the footprint found had a star impression which would match the shoes Jerold was wearing? I have read articles saying a footprint was found, but that they were not certain it was his -- and no mention of a star design.

Where is the info coming from that the footprint found had a star impression which would match the shoes Jerold was wearing? I have read articles saying a footprint was found, but that they were not certain it was his -- and no mention of a star design.

It is from the scanner, that is why I said earlier I dont think we are supposed to be talking about it, but I'm not 100% familiar with how that works.
The footprint/s have been mentioned in MSM now, but only as "footprints were found during the search".
I'm reluctant to say anything more for this reason but I will say that afaik it is totally unconfirmed that the prints are in any way related to this boy.

People interested about the search may want to head over to the scanner thread.

Keep your eyes on the Sheriff FB page. I think bad news will be posted very soon. :cry:

its breaking now, body found.

RIP

https://www.facebook.com/CoconinoSheriff

from sherriff's facebook;

"Investigators are en route to the scene where Jerold Joseph Williams has been found deceased. Jerold is the 5 year old whom searchers have been looking for over the past several days. We have no further details at this time."

So sad. Poor precious baby. 😢 RIP

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rip, child.

I suppose he had an accident on the first day or soon after. He could have easily survived for four days with just water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado
Back