AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bbm
Agreed.
There are forensic accountants who can look at what may have been going on with the McFall's will and what --if anything-- was changed after their vanishing.
As they weren't declared deceased immediately when they were killed, the will and their back accounts should have been examined more thoroughly !

This is solvable but investigators need to know more about the financial dealings and what exactly Jerry and Susan had communicated to the rest of the family !
It's long past time for justice for this lovely couple who did not deserve their fate. :(
Imo.
This! It makes no sense that attorneys haven’t gotten involved on behalf of the deceased. That’s why will’s are created in the first place.

The sheriff is his last town hall meeting said the case was at a standstill because the suspects lawyered up. We know who the only people that lawyered up are, And since when do the police stop an investigation when the suspect gets a lawyer? This case screams negligence and borderline corruption.

The sheriff is his last town hall meeting said the case was at a standstill because the suspects lawyered up. We know who the only people that lawyered up are, And since when do the police stop an investigation when the suspect gets a lawyer? This case screams negligence and borderline corruption.
(Welcome to Morgan County, WV. The part of WV that is not almost heaven.)

Well, media could still do a story on the whole case and how it is progressing (not) to put pressure on local LE, with or without their input.

Crime stories seem to be of interest to many people these days, and sometimes media asks for cases they can cover or cold case investigators may be contacted and u.t. sites, etc. which is what I for one will keep in mind and write to when appropriate.

The suspects lawyered up, the sheriff says?! So what! The investigation should be actively continued regardless! It seems like there are several avenues to follow, it is not like there are no clues whatsoever!

Update: I looked for Teri Nehrenz's name online and she has a F.B. page where she does a 'Mesquite Today' events publication. I'm guessing a person could contact her through that if anyone wants to. Not sure what her response would be.

Weeks? how many weeks are in 10 days? I just count one.
I just found out about this case yesterday and read every article I could find. As well as pc's etc

Yes, I agree it was 10 days when they were discovered missing and the dogs were found. I have read that people assume the dogs had to be fed and watered by someone but I don't I agree with that imo.

There was a case where a family of 3 went missing/murdered in the woods where I believe they were looking at land. Their dog was found locked in their truck for 1 to 2 weeks before discovered. The dog survived by eating it's feces. So it is possible for dogs to survive the 10 days unfed. I will look for case and link.
Eta CASE #6: THE JAMISON FAMILY – Mystery Unsolved

From this article the dog was found in the truck 8 days after last seen by a rep of owner who showed them 40acres for sale

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1
Back