Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM- family desperate and angry
looking at family past instead of abductor
showing video of the "do I look like I hurt my daughter" video

JVM-will be taking calls

Grandma-completely in the dark. didn't hear anything at all from LE. search was cut off after 2 days. amber alert cancelled after 2 day. took media a week. I'm a very rational person and seeing things that weren't appropriate. cops just sitting around

JVM:Why is their case not getting as much attention as baby Lisa?

GMA:I am completely in the dark as to what police have so far. I just know the search for this baby was cut off after 2 days...Amber Alert was cut off after 2 days. Police just sitting there, not go behind the house or look around the house. They waited until I expressed my outrage.'

JVM:What happened? Where did the mom go that day?

GMA:well her bday was coming up so I sent $ to the western union and she said she was going to get the $. The 13 yr old thinks Jesshaye went out the front door.

JVM:

JVM- what happened? explain what your daughter told you
JVM- where did Mom go?
grandma- bday was coming up so I had sent money to Western Union. I helped with the kids
JVM- what did 13 yr old say?
grandma- J went out front door?
can someone clarify this for me? i may have heard wrong
commercial break

WTH? Western Union now? What happened to PLS?

JVM said, " we are just getting started. We are going to talk about Mom's past after the break".....

Ruh Roh ...I don't think Gma wants to discuss that...

after break we will discuss Mom's record
(grandma isn't gonna like this!)

JVM- what happened? explain what your daughter told you
JVM- where did Mom go?
grandma- bday was coming up so I had sent money to Western Union. I helped with the kids
JVM- what did 13 yr old say?
grandma- J went out front door?
can someone clarify this for me? i may have heard wrong
commercial break

That is what I heard too. And JVM cut her off right when she seemed to be saying she did not agree with "Mom leaving the 5 yr old"...it got cut off before she finished

JVM; "Mom served time in prison because of child abuse and reportedly whipped her children with extension cords."

A guest just said mom gave birth yesterday or early today!

showing video of aunt saying she thinks there was abuse
JVM- mom about to give birth
can she take a poly?
talking head: (did he just say she had the baby?)
needs to be collaboration with family
JVM-family saying they need more attention
TH- mother is someone of interest cuz of background. does not make her guilty

JVM-did she give birth
grandma said something about her doing interviews?
gma-544 RSo's in that immediate area
police dept inept in handling this. look at J. don't lose sight of other tips. investigate this like Baby Lisa. cameras not looked at. I have found so many things this dept and Arizona is not certified in.

Gma does not seem to know if the baby has been born yet or not...odd.

Gma goes to the high number of sex offenders in the area. Investigate them too, not just mom. They have not looked at the Walgreens or the auto mall. { I am assuming she means the surveillance footage, but IDK. ]

GMA="The FBI should have stepped in because the local police have many things they are not certified in." { I do not get that exactly}

JVM-did she give birth
grandma said something about her doing interviews?
gma-544 RSo's in that immediate area
police dept inept in handling this. look at J. don't lose sight of other tips. investigate this like Baby Lisa. cameras not looked at. I have found so many things this dept and Arizona is not certified in.

The way I took it was this: JVM said " is it true that she just gave birth?" And Gma, seeming not to know the answer, said something like " She would had to have to give birth while I am out doing these interviews.."

now they're showing Amy Winehouse...That was a quick interview....maybe 3 minutes...Grandma is gonna be mad!

now they're showing Amy Winehouse...That was a quick interview....maybe 3 minutes...Grandma is gonna be mad!

For real. A dead rockstar who overdosed on booze is getting more tv time than a missing little girl. Gma is going to use this as more ammo for her angry interviews.

let me go rewind to the baby question and see if I can understand it a little better gotta love dvr

yep. Katydid was right....Grandma didn't even flinch when asked the question....went right in to the she would have had to give birth while I'm doing interviews and then went right into I do know 544 RSO's are in the area.

wonder if Mom is trying to hide the birth from CPS

yep. Katydid was right....Grandma didn't even flinch when asked the question....went right in to the she would have had to give birth while I'm doing interviews and then went right into I do know 544 RSO's are in the area.

It seems a bit odd that she would not know about the birth already. Even if she is giving interviews, I would assume she would want to be in touch with a daughter in crisis, who was about to give birth any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21