Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the date was April 15 rather than August 15? :)
Does anyone know if this will be a death penalty case? Thanks!

I thought the date was April 15 rather than August 15? :)
Does anyone know if this will be a death penalty case? Thanks!
:rocker:

corrected thank you. I was delusional after thinking JH was pgt!

I am awaiting what the family members who attended have to say. I am curious about the possibility of YET another pregnancy.

smh in disgust.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but this woman should be court-ordered to be FIXED just like the ANIMAL that she is!!

It literally makes me :pullhair: to even think of IT being pregnant again.

~ Rant Over ~

I am usually such a peace loving person who would rather catch and release a bug in my house than kill it. But jerice... I would like to see her uterus ripped out, no anesthesia needed because she is a cold hearted unusual person with no human attributes or feelings.

I just loath her and what she did to Jhessye. She ripped Jhessye away from the people who loved her and tortured her to death. She is hateful and vile. Sorry for the rant.

apparently the reverend showed up to show support for Jerice :( dressed in blue suede shoes with big gold buckles per family members who attended.

dont feel bad ya'll, I am feel the same way. I hate that she gets to sit in jail while she killed her daughter. I hope the other inmates are pretty very mean to her, she deserves everything she gets and more.

http://maricopacountyattorney.org/n...d-and-Charged-with-Murder-and-Child-Abuse.pdf whoo hoo she is charged with first degree murder (I wasnt sure!!)

http://dmcantor.com/assault-violent-crimes-homicides/first-degree-murder/
First-Degree Murder can be charged when a death occurs during the commission of certain felonies, called the “Felony Murder Rule.” These felonies include: Sexual Conduct with a Minor; Sexual Assault; Child Molestation; Terrorism; certain Marijuana and Dangerous Drugs offenses which exceed the statutory threshold amounts and involve the use of minors; Drive-By Shooting; Kidnapping; Burglary; Arson; Robbery; certain types of Escape; Child Abuse; and Unlawful Flight from a Pursuing Law Enforcement Vehicle. The death not be intentional, it could be totally accidental and the defendant could still be charged with First-Degree Murder, so long as the death occurred in the course of and in furtherance of the offense, or immediate flight thereafter. Additionally, the defendant need not even be the person who caused the death; felons are responsible for any deaths that occur during the felony, regardless of who caused it.

http://www.kpho.com/story/21217434/...cks&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

delayed until 4/15/2013 8:30

also (sick to my stomach on this)

#JHESSYESHOCKLEY update: mom jerice hunter back in court- looks pregnant again. Pretrial conference for murder trial

NO!!! :furious::furious::furious:

How is that possible if she's been in protective custody? I think some DNA tests might be in order for the guards.

Hopefully she's just getting fat on prison food.

:jail:

Is it terrible that I have lost track of how many pregnancies we are up to now since this whole thing started when Jhessye went missing?

For crying out loud, how many people are hooking up with this [unusual person]???

I second that... if Jerice is pregnant I would be testing the guards and then wondering if she is trying to avoid the death penalty.

I second that... if Jerice is pregnant I would be testing the guards and then wondering if she is trying to avoid the death penalty.

She was arrested 9/6/2012. It could be that she is just now 'obviously' pregnant. This is what? 10?

Prayers for Jerice's children, that this cycle ends NOW!

JMO

Is it terrible that I have lost track of how many pregnancies we are up to now since this whole thing started when Jhessye went missing?

For crying out loud, how many people are hooking up with this [unusual person]???

Sitting on my hands in regards to yet another pregnancy with this woman, but all life is precious.

Do we know who has BabyJ? Wondered if she was with the other sibs or if the bio-daddy stepped up to the plate?

Thinking ahead. After she's convicted, does AZ allow conjugal visits?

:floorlaugh:

Conjugal visits

Thank you

I needed that laugh right now.

:floorlaugh:

Conjugal visits

Thank you

I needed that laugh right now.

TL :seeya:

But seriously, I just wonder if there is a point in which she can be stopped. The insanity of someone who abuses (children) and kills a child, but repeatedly becomes pregnant makes my head spin. She has to know she will not raise this child, just like with BabyJ, he/she will be taken away at birth. I wish a mental health expert could explain her behavior to me.

I am not sure about conjugals in AZ but since she is unwed at the moment even if they do allow them, I am reasonably sure she would not qualify for them.

And I too wonder, at what point is this woman prevented from birthing future victims??

Is it confirmed that she is pregnant?

I rewatched her latest vid- the interview from jail. I couldn't tell if she is or isn't but *if* that is another baby that will be taken away.

Is it confirmed that she is pregnant?

I rewatched her latest vid- the interview from jail. I couldn't tell if she is or isn't but *if* that is another baby that will be taken away.

I wondered if we had confirmation also. ASAIK it's just a rumor at this point.

no confirmation, just that tweet. If she is pregnant it might explain the protective custody.

I am hoping she's maybe just gained non pregnant weight in jail :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members