Found Deceased AZ - Lachelle Knott, 53 & Jordan Knott, 28, La Paz County, 24 Jun 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ADKGemini

Reaction score
Jordan Dustin Leigh Knott – The Charley Project

knott_jordan5.jpg

Lachelle Knott – The Charley Project

Lachelle Knott
  • knott_lachelle.jpg
  • knott_lachelle2.jpg
  • knott_lachelle3.jpg
Lachelle, circa 2018

• Missing Since06/24/2018
  • Missing FromSalome, Arizona
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Age53 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Lachelle's ears are pierced. She may spell her name "La Chelle."
Details of Disappearance
Lachelle was last seen in Salome, Arizona on June 24, 2018. She disappeared with her adult son, Jordan Knott. They left at 4:30 p.m., en route to Alamo Lake State Park to go camping for two or three days. They were driving a Ford Ranger pulling a black Honda four-wheeler on a black trailer. They had two dogs with them.

The Knotts have never been heard from again, and their vehicle, trailer and ATV were later found at Alamo Lake State Park. Few details are available in their cases.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Odd that they both disappeared together, don't you think? Makes me think either one killed the other and is now on the run, or someone killed them both.

Odd that they both disappeared together, don't you think? Makes me think either one killed the other and is now on the run, or someone killed them both.
What I thought was strange is that their vehicle, trailer, and ATV were all found. At first I thought that maybe someone wanted their vehicle and equipment. I wonder if anything else was missing from where they found the vehicle, etc. Were there any cell phones, wallets, ID's, or other personal items left behind? This is certainly a strange double disappearance.

What I thought was strange is that their vehicle, trailer, and ATV were all found. At first I thought that maybe someone wanted their vehicle and equipment. I wonder if anything else was missing from where they found the vehicle, etc. Were there any cell phones, wallets, ID's, or other personal items left behind? This is certainly a strange double disappearance.

And what about their two (2) dogs?

"Details of Disappearance
Lachelle was last seen in Salome, Arizona on June 24, 2018. She disappeared with her adult son, Jordan Knott. They left at 4:30 p.m., en route to Alamo Lake State Park to go camping for two or three days. They were driving a Ford Ranger pulling a black Honda four-wheeler on a black trailer. They had two dogs with them."

BBM

And what about their two (2) dogs?

"Details of Disappearance
Lachelle was last seen in Salome, Arizona on June 24, 2018. She disappeared with her adult son, Jordan Knott. They left at 4:30 p.m., en route to Alamo Lake State Park to go camping for two or three days. They were driving a Ford Ranger pulling a black Honda four-wheeler on a black trailer. They had two dogs with them."

BBM
So we have 2 people missing, 2 dogs missing, and no report theft. Very interesting.

I wonder if the police checked the lake? Maybe one was swimming and ran into trouble and the other tried to save them. Resulting in two drownings?
Although my first thought was that someone did them both harm. But with no theft or obvious motive, it’s hard to say. IMO.

This is interesting--Jordan's NamUs page from OP (The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)) has been taken down. I did a search for Jordan, just in case the link had been changed, but there was no NamUs entry for Jordan at this time. The only "Knott" listed in NamUs is Lachelle.

I also searched for any news articles that were released in June of 2018 when they were missing. I wasn't able to find any. I thought that if I could find a news article, I might find if LE knew about the dogs in the initial missing report.

This is interesting--Jordan's NamUs page from OP (The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)) has been taken down. I did a search for Jordan, just in case the link had been changed, but there was no NamUs entry for Jordan at this time. The only "Knott" listed in NamUs is Lachelle.

I also searched for any news articles that were released in June of 2018 when they were missing. I wasn't able to find any. I thought that if I could find a news article, I might find if LE knew about the dogs in the initial missing report.

I looked him up by his case number 53607 and that didn't find him either.

Sometimes they do take pages down while they're being updated with new information, so it might be temporary.

Welcome to Websleuths, @Cjor4405. What a tragedy this is--two deaths in the same family. I'm sorry for your loss. Is there any information about how Lachelle and Jordan died?

I found an obituary for Lachelle, but it didn't have any information other than when Lachelle died:

Lachelle Knott Obituary - Parker, AZ

"Lachelle Knott was born on December 29, 1964 and passed away on February 27, 2019 and is under the care of Parker Funeral Home."
The same funeral home also had an obituary for Jordan:

Jordan Knott Obituary - Parker, AZ

"Jordan Knott was born on November 6, 1989 and passed away on September 5, 2018 and is under the care of Parker Funeral Home."
Parker Funeral Home is in La Paz County, Arizona.

Welcome to Websleuths, @Cjor4405. What a tragedy this is--two deaths in the same family. I'm sorry for your loss. Is there any information about how Lachelle and Jordan died?

I found an obituary for Lachelle, but it didn't have any information other than when Lachelle died:

Lachelle Knott Obituary - Parker, AZ

"Lachelle Knott was born on December 29, 1964 and passed away on February 27, 2019 and is under the care of Parker Funeral Home."
The same funeral home also had an obituary for Jordan:

Jordan Knott Obituary - Parker, AZ

"Jordan Knott was born on November 6, 1989 and passed away on September 5, 2018 and is under the care of Parker Funeral Home."
Parker Funeral Home is in La Paz County, Arizona.

I wonder if those are the dates the remains were found?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleepy2024
Back