GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This thread has been interesting, with its twists and turns, blaming and bashing, and explaining away. I don't think a mod has been monitoring very closely because there are clearly instances of violations of WS' TOS.

Please remember that the baby in this case - WJG - is a victim, NO MATTER WHAT. I don't pray but I am sending my best and happiest thoughts into the universe for him. No matter what, may he laugh with innocence at every new thing he discovers and be loved and safe wherever he goes.

This thread has been interesting, with its twists and turns, blaming and bashing, and explaining away. I don't think a mod has been monitoring very closely because there are clearly instances of violations of WS' TOS.

Please remember that the baby in this case - WJG - is a victim, NO MATTER WHAT. I don't pray but I am sending my best and happiest thoughts into the universe for him. No matter what, may he laugh with innocence at every new thing he discovers and be loved and safe wherever he goes.

Good point but I didn't see anyone blaming or bashing the baby.

JMO, my impression is that mods primarily rely on members to alert posts which don't comply with TOS. I don't think they can be expected to actively patrol every thread. Although any given mod may be active on a particular thread and find TOS violations which haven't been reported.

It hasn't been that bad. A lot of differing opinions but no one actively arguing and no one has said they wish anyone ill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any of this. There's simply a difference of opinion as to whether she had a legitimate reason to run with the baby (if that's what happened), based on whether or not the father has been proven to be abusive.

I think it's been a pretty respectable discussion honestly.

You posted on the 10th that you had a lead for the LE that you were working on. Can you share it?

Is there any credibility to a media release by the dad's lawyer? This isn't from a news source.

I saw nothing stating this was from any particular lawyer, let alone the fathers. However, it's my opinion that a media advisory is information that has been released to update the media.

It's also my understanding that NO law firm would knowingly release any of the information contained in the above advisory if it had even one bit of untruthful information. I'm certain they (lawyer/s) wouldn't do anything that may cause litigation for libel/slander/defamation, etc.

All court status updates can be found at the following link.
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2016-090994

It's my opinion that the Media Advisory I linked in my prior post is simply a laymen's terms version of the recent court actions.

116997ad4ee3157d6f57e7c1701fcef3.png

I saw nothing stating this was from any particular lawyer, let alone the fathers. However, it's my opinion that a media advisory is information that has been released to update the media.

It's also my understanding that NO law firm would knowingly release any of the information contained in the above advisory if it had even one bit of untruthful information. I'm certain they (lawyer/s) wouldn't do anything that may cause litigation for libel/slander/defamation, etc.

If you google modern law, it's a private law firm out of AZ.

If you google modern law, it's a private law firm out of AZ.

Either way, it's a media advisory! I know neither party to this case, nor any of their family members. I am simply trying to find any & all FACTUAL information & post it together with all other findings in one place, for anyone interested to review if they're so inclined. I couldn't care less who released it. It contains facts of the case. That's all that matters!

If the media advisory had been released by a lawyer representing Madeline, (note-her counsel withdrew so she has none as I understand) would your reaction be the same? I guess I don't understand what the issue is here.

Either way, it's a media advisory! I know neither party to this case, nor any of their family members. I am simply trying to find any & all FACTUAL information & post it together with all other findings in one place, for anyone interested to review if they're so inclined. I couldn't care less who released it. It contains facts of the case. That's all that matters!

If the media advisory had been released by a lawyer representing Madeline, (note-her counsel withdrew so she has none as I understand) would your reaction be the same? I guess I don't understand what the issue is here.
With all due respect, if I personally create a media advisory saying that the world is flat, is that factual? I also have no stake in this case, I am simply pointing out that anyone can release a media advisory and there's nothing in the docket to prove it's factual/unbiased.

I don't know for sure Capebluff, but I tend to agree with you. It looks as though the right of disclosure to the lawyer on 7/25. This was released on the 30th as a media release. It looks as though the attorneys are requesting the right to keep releasing the updates in this case. The media is slowing down on this case it appears. These attorneys want to keep this out in public. My personal opinion is that this is a good thing. If you are pro-Maddie, the public can continue to look for her and the "cutie pie" at the same time, it keeps the parents front and center also. Just in case they do have contact.

I am just stating my opinion on this release.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

We are not allowed to sleuth or provide information from anyone other than the victim(s) or named suspect(s).

There was no Rape and there was no Child molestation. Also boys mother was served with a restraining order a few mins before this visitation so nobody could be there to side with Jacob and they could set him up. This was dads first time seeing his son.
Look at the dates they didn't file a police report until a month after the visit. None of the medical Drs. made any reports like they usually do in hospitals if there is a possibility of child molestation. <modsnip>
I feel like with this police investigation and all the lies that are coming up on all the court documents I have seen. The mom and dad of the girl are Lying through their teeth.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Go...-9nLMEWiRyzNY27v7gt9KX8jN8Ayb1llrQqHQH3jG7K8D

There was no Rape and there was no Child molestation. Also boys mother was served with a restraining order a few mins before this visitation so nobody could be there to side with Jacob and they could set him up. This was dads first time seeing his son.
Look at the dates they didn't file a police report until a month after the visit. None of the medical Drs. made any reports like they usually do in hospitals if there is a possibility of child molestation. This case is so crazy. SO much more i would love to post. I believe the parents are hiding the girl and its just a matter of time. Their lies are catching up to them. Also the mothers mom and sister were taking down flyers as people were putting them up on sat. Why?
I feel like with this police investigation and all the lies that are coming up on all the court documents I have seen. The mom and dad of the girl are Lying through their teeth.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Go...-9nLMEWiRyzNY27v7gt9KX8jN8Ayb1llrQqHQH3jG7K8D

Is there any way to SS the police report? The link is not working for me.

I can't get anything to upload. It is 24 page PDF Police report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back