AZ AZ- Marion Berry Ouma, 25, heiress to large fortune, fatally shot, body found down an encampment, MOHAVE COUNTY, 13 Dec '78, *New initiative*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, really weird case.

Well-educated, worldly young woman from a very prominent family and there seems to be literally no information about the last 2 years of her life when she somehow went from being an English teacher in Africa to seemingly living on the fringes of society in Vegas.

Some reports list her as 25 and some as 31 but 31 makes much more sense if she was already teaching in Kenya in 1971 and had presumably obtained a post-secondary teaching degree before that.

Yes, the census records for 1950 that I found at Ancestry would have her age at 31. Not sure why the newspapers kept reporting it as 25.

Yes, the census records for 1950 that I found at Ancestry would have her age at 31. Not sure why the newspapers kept reporting it as 25.

Her gravesite.

She had a college degree in Physical Education. She taught it in school I Kenya. She was an active athlete playing many sports through high school and college. How did she end up in Las Vegas?

Evicted and murdered right as her luck was about to change in a cruel twist of fate. I’m reminded of John List with the Tiffany skylight. I hope there’s a sliding doors universe where Marion became a passionate philanthropist and lived to a ripe old age.

Thanks so much for your input on the local neighborhood back then. There are quite a few cold cases here at WS - young women murdered in Las Vegas during the 70's, 80's and 90's. There must have been at least 1 or 2 serial killers there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back