GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like someone at the house, or someone who came to the house, late Sunday night could have killed the couple there. They could have driven their bodies somewhere where the car would have gotten dirty, then left the car a block from the house and either returned to the house or left in their vehicle.

This is my theory also .

Why would a pilot and his wife be sued by the Air Line Pilots Assoc?
FWIW, Mike and his ex were also sued by the Air Line Pilots association in 2009, per Maricopa county court records. I am not a good enough sleuth to get any more info. But maybe the unemployed report is correct?

It's been mentioned that her purse was left at home. I wonder if her license and credit card(s) are in the purse left behind.

My feeling .... fairly new marriage, blended older kids, single parents oftentimes get real close to their kids. Mom and Dad are paying more attention to, listening to, considering, planning future with each other as a priority now. Sometimes the single parent gravy train gets cut back/off, rules change with another adult in the home, a competition starts, feelings get hurt because loyalties shift. I think you get my drift.

My feeling .... fairly new marriage, blended older kids, single parents oftentimes get real close to their kids. Mom and Dad are paying more attention to, listening to, considering, planning future with each other as a priority now. Sometimes the single parent gravy train gets cut back/off, rules change with another adult in the home, a competition starts, feelings get hurt because loyalties shift. I think you get my drift.

I have the same feelings

It seems like someone at the house, or someone who came to the house, late Sunday night could have killed the couple there. They could have driven their bodies somewhere where the car would have gotten dirty, then left the car a block from the house and either returned to the house or left in their vehicle.

Much as I don't want to, I'm also thinking something happened at the house late Sunday night. I will be happy to be proved wrong. I wonder if they've searched the house?

So the young man apprehended for the stabbing in the article linked above would be Tina's nephew, correct? Just want to clear up any confusion

I wonder why we aren't hearing anything about the house being searched for evidence. Who found the purse?

So the young man apprehended for the stabbing in the article linked above would be Tina's nephew, correct? Just want to clear up any confusion

I believe yes that is correct , unless it's Blayke's dad's family ? :confused:

Anyone see the frowning pic on the Help find FB page ? Can someone post it along with the robbery suspect side by side, I'm at work and unable

A perp could of had his car parked somewhere near where the car was found. Reasoning of why it came back a few blocks from home. The fact she didn't take her purse is puzzling, but what was in the purse could be helpful. I switch out my cards all the time and use a different purse. I doubt my husband would have any idea what purse I have with me. Sadly if I don't check my purse I could end up with nothing in it in the car.

This is a new pic up of Tina on the fb Help us find Tina and Mike. I thought she had similarities of the bank robber lady. Women can look very different without make up. Anyways I am not to sure now.

I wonder why we aren't hearing anything about the house being searched for evidence. Who found the purse?

On Blaykes FB page, she mentioned the police being at the couple's home from 9pm on thru the night (the post was around 3am).

*maybe IF its her robbing the bank, its under threat/force.. just an idea, nothing specific gives me reason to believe that.

Does anybody have any idea if these two had a second vehicle or not ??

The reason I ask, maybe it was standard procedure for him to take her to work and then pick her back up if they shared the same vehicle.

If he was unemployed, he would need the car to go out and find work and possibly make trips to his favorite bar.

We all know how things can get out of hand at a bar. Everybody seems to be glossing over the fact that the search parties are being organized at the couples favorite bar. Why there ? Is there a connection of some kind ?

It may be a red herring, but the robbery suspect's facial features are too close to discount, IMO. Also, who robs a bank without covering their face? She's essentially mugging for the camera. Why not at least slip those sunglasses on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if someone showed up at their home on sunday night and then transported them in the car then drove back so they could get the car they arrived in. I would bet that they thought that if they left the car unlocked and unattended that it would be stolen and not found for a bit as well as complicating the investigation...but it didnt work out that way.... I really think this is someone that the family knows...

I know the family posted that this is not her, and you'd think they would like it to be her because that means she was at least at time alive and ok.
Does everyone remember the story of the doctor family that was killed and right before being killed the lady was sent to her bank to take money out ? It was her and her 2 daughters that were raped and killed then the house set on fire?
Perhaps they were kidnapped for money owed and she was made to rob a bank, very far fetched I know just a thought though.

Possibly LE & the brother are putting it out there - it is not her- so as not to endanger her life further if there is a perp who kidnapped her.
She probably was -suppose to wear the disguise- now the perp is going to know she did not wear it.....

Just thinking out loud.MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member