Identified! AZ - Mohave Co, White Hills Rd, Hwy 93, HispFem 18-23, UP85993, Dbl-Pierced Ears, scars, Dec'89 - Marina Ramos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'14 hours ago
The last time anyone saw Marina Ramos she was with her daughters right in Bakersfield. It would be years before anyone knew what happened to her. But as for her daughters, that's still a mystery.'

'14 hours ago
The last time anyone saw Marina Ramos she was with her daughters right in Bakersfield. It would be years before anyone knew what happened to her. But as for her daughters, that's still a mystery.'
I’m hoping her daughters are alive and well. Poor babies. Lost their mom so young.

Jul 22, 2024
''Mitchell said the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has been a valuable partner. Investigators told ABC15 NCMEC is using photos of Ramos to try and put together images that show what her daughters may look like.

But Mitchell has also been able to resubmit evidence found on Marina during her autopsy. ABC15 was told that evidence was scrapings from Ramos' stomach.

"The lab in Flagstaff was able to get a profile of an unidentified person, which has since been entered into CODIS," said Mitchell.

She told ABC15 there have been no matches in that DNA database yet, but there are still other threads to pull.

"I do have leads, which will take me out of Arizona," said Mitchell.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back