GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not news, just so excited to see this (finally!) I wanted to post it...

2zxm8wo.jpg

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/MediaRelationsDepartment/HighProfileList/hplSelectItem.asp

Trying not to *jinx* this by being too excited for this to start.... :hiding:

I hope we actually get to see juan,was annoying me watching the marrisa devault trial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When do we start? My body has finally reset and being stuck on az time for all those months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked Court Chatter. Maybe abc15 or kpho? WAT? I hope this awful man goes down. Just sayin.

Yesterday's tweet re Hulsey:

Court Chatter TV @CourtChatterTV

A jury has been seated in the #BryanHulsey murder trial. Openings set to begin tomorrow at 12:30 ET. Will post if/when a stream is Available
--

Haven't seen a link there yet.

ETA: I'm not sure if that time is correct, isn't AZ 3 hours behind Eastern time?

Yesterday's tweet re Hulsey:

Court Chatter TV @CourtChatterTV

A jury has been seated in the #BryanHulsey murder trial. Openings set to begin tomorrow at 12:30 ET. Will post if/when a stream is Available
--

Haven't seen a link there yet.

ETA: I'm not sure if that time is correct, isn't AZ 3 hours behind Eastern time?

It's 9:24 in AZ

OT: I saw where Michael Dunn trial has been rescheduled for 9/22/14. I hope this trial will be done by then.

Hi GeeVee - Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time, so this time of year they are Mountain time, or 2 hours behind EDT, one hour ahead of Pacific time.

Lady Justice are reporting via tweet that trial will be live streamed with a 30 min delay

It is 9:38 in Phoenix currently.

Hi GeeVee - Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time, so this time of year they are Mountain time, or 2 hours behind EDT, one hour ahead of Pacific time.

I live in Mountain Time in New Mexico. It's currently 10:37 a.m. Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings, so the time in AZ is 9:37 a.m. .... same as the Pacific time zone because of the 1 hour difference with daylight savings. It will remain that way until the fall.

Easiest thing to do is google "time in Arizona". It will display the time. Make note of the difference where you live and ta da... we're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89