GUILTY AZ - Officer Anthony Holly, 24, fatally shot, Glendale, 19 Feb 2007 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How many times have we all been through this?

If they showed up at noon, and there's a 30 minute delay.....don't think we'll see anything until 2:00?

Too many times, Chell.

Yeah, I don't know what they could stream unless the remote camera was running the whole time...but then why would 'a camera' just have arrived at lunch time?

If they showed up at noon, and there's a 30 minute delay.....don't think we'll see anything until 2:00?

They should have shown up at 10:30 a.m. and started streaming THEN! So, they show up at noon then hang around for an-hour-and-a-half until lunch recess is finished? AZ logic.

well my good deed for the day has been done while waiting around for this. sponsored a guide dog.

Too many times, Chell.

Yeah, I don't know what they could stream unless the remote camera was running the whole time...but then why would 'a camera' just have arrived at lunch time?

Good point, so there is hope of seeing this morning's session?

Arsenio Hall has another show? I remember when he was cancelled many, many years ago because of substance abuse. Hmmmm.....another "come back kid".

:offtobed:

i have a question..
o/t but

are girl scout cookies really as good as they sound?

ive been watching loads of food swap videos of people swapping with someone they know online from the uk and that person sends British stuff to them in the us

Arsenio Hall has another show? I remember when he was cancelled many, many years ago because of substance abuse. Hmmmm.....another "come back kid".

Well, good luck to him on that.

:offtobed:

i have a question..
o/t but

are girl scout cookies really as good as they sound?

ive been watching loads of food swap videos of people swapping with someone they know online from the uk and that person sends British stuff to them in the us

No.....

:banghead:

...can't get that channel 3 music out of my head!!!!!!!:scared:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m
There should be a LIVE stream for #BryanHulsey trial this afternoon. They are at lunch, then 30 min delay. I'll tweet out when it comes up

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back