Identified! AZ - Phoenix, HispFem 16-23, Found deceased on side of road, 180-220lbs, Homicide, Jan'24 *Hailey Ramirez*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Hochman

Reaction score

Rendering
Phoenix January 2024 Doe.png

"On Thursday, January 4, 2024, at approximately 8:08 a.m. the victim was located deceased on the side of the road in the area of South 51st Avenue and West Broadway Road. Investigators have not been able to identify the deceased. If you can identify her, please contact Silent Witness. Investigators are seeking any information regarding this case."

Sex - Female
Race - Hispanic
Age Range - 16-23
Location - Side of the road in the area of South 51st Avenue and West Broadway Road, Phoenix, AZ
DBF - January 4, 2024, at approximately 8:03 - 8:08 AM

Height - 5'04”-5’06” (Approx.)
Weight - 180-220lbs (Approx.)

Hair Color - Black or Dark Brown

No info on clothing

Am unable to read it - has it been pulled down?

Unbelievable that a child is found murdered and there is barely any news

RIP Hailey xx
Why would her family wait 3 weeks to report a 14 year old missing, especially during the holiday season? Was there some sort of miscommunication as to her whereabouts?

There is a Rhymes-With-No-Lund-We with a remembrance of Hailey and some pictures.
(Cannot link to it, not approved site on WS.)
yes that is all I can find. I know the area she was found, it is very dark out there at night so probably no witness if she was placed overnight, found around 8 am. When they were trying to identify stated it was a homicide. Guess we just wait and when they arrest someone maybe it will make the news. Hopefully the community is safe.

JMO but that’s an incredibly unusual choice of obituary photo for a child. My daughter is just a couple years younger than her and that just feels very off. Especially given the circumstances around her death.
I agree , it is actually the picture and verbage from the G F M. that was started by the victims Sister.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back