TX - Sonic manager killed during argument with customer over counterfeit money - July 10, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
That woman walked up into that Sonic with no shoes on her nasty feet. I hope she gets athlete’s foot and a prison sentence. MOO
Yes…… and where is all that broken glass when you need it?

Sure hope the two sought are apprehended and quickly. And without further loss of life to others. The whole description of events is sickening, ruthless, and so unnecessary. These two cannot be located soon enough. And swiftly and firmly dealt with justice for the individual killed and others affected.

Still have not seen any mention or identity of details for the second individual. MOO

Local affiliate FOX 29 San Antonio brief article updated July 24, 2024 by SBG San Antonio Staff Reports entitled ‘Murder warrant issued for suspect in fatal Sonic shooting’. Suspect identified - Adiah Damir Roberson:

Note: to my understanding , local affiliate FOX news is allowed on WS. Whereas national / central links are not. And the interest of identifying the one suspect this is believed of importance to the case to post. I have reported this post to moderators for their assessment. MOO

I wonder if law enforcement in Texas is working on this case. Are there any signs of that? Why is there no information on this senseless murder? Anyone see any updates anywhere? MOO

I wonder if law enforcement in Texas is working on this case. Are there any signs of that? Why is there no information on this senseless murder? Anyone see any updates anywhere? MOO
I am wondering the same thing. The case would be under San Antonio Police Department jurisdiction. I cannot understand why an arrest has not been made.

Update…. One arrest apparently for the driver of the vehicle in this Sonic restaurant shooting incident. Online August 16, 2024 article from FOX San Antonio entitled ‘Suspect charged in shooting of Sonic manager after dispute over counterfeit money’:

Joshua Albert Joseph arrested, apparently the driver of the vehicle. Adiah Damir Roberson is still sought as is another individual IIUC. MOO

San Antonio KENS 5 August 30, 2024 article by Hannah Tiede entitled ‘'He had barely clocked in': Coworker of Sonic manager killed in argument over fake money speaks out’

And the believed shooter is still being sought. SMH. I would envision / hope that state and federal Marshals and the Texas Rangers are on this case?

Article states: “If you know anything about Roberson's whereabouts, please call the San Antonio Police Department's Homicide Unit at 210-207-7365.”

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back