MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sandra Birchmore case is 2nd Norfolk County death probe that feds intervened in​

Acting U.S. Attorney Joshua Levy didn't directly answer when asked whether, in light of the Birchmore and Karen Read cases, it was rare for federal and state prosecutors to reach different conclusions on investigations, but experts called it unusual for federal authorities to become involved in a local investigation, especially twice within the same county​

snipped​

The U.S. Attorney's Office for Massachusetts also conducted its own investigation into the highly-controversial Karen Read case, which ended in a mistrial last month. The Norfolk County District Attorney's office alleged that Read killed her boyfriend, Boston Police Officer John O'Keefe, by hitting him with her SUV, but crash reconstruction experts hired by federal prosecutors came to a different conclusion, a theory that Read's lawyers were able to discuss in front of the jury.
And in the Birchmore case, federal prosecutors came to a different conclusion from their counterparts in Norfolk County, at least initially. Where investigators said soon afterward that there was no foul play involved in Birchmore's death, the federal case outlined in court now alleges she was killed by Matthew Farwell, a detective with the Stoughton Police Department. Farwell is accused of strangling her and staging her apartment to make it appear that she took her own life.

I do not think that Sandra Birchmore’s case and John O’Keefe’s murder are connected in a major way. I still feel that there are more “pro”s for “KR did it” than “someone in the Alberts’ house and Chloe did it”, but even this hung jury is better than what is now happening in Delphi.

If there is not enough data to convict, it is better to let the accused go, all the more so that it JOK’s one was obviously not a planned murder and KR is not a serial killer. The case was about a drunk policeman allowing his drunk GF to give him a ride, with dire consequences. All of it testifies to the level of power and disorganization the policemen in Canton are allowed to have under DA Morrissey, that’s all.

But at least, lot of work went into it, and we were privy to the process.

The power of expensive lawyers should not be unlimited, though, and I hope that some other cases, like that of Suzanne Morphew, for example, will have an expected and much-desired outcome.

If KR’s and SB’s cases are connected, and it is JMO, IMHO, MOO and all disclosures, just my Conjecture, it would be through one factor.
The family of Sandra got the money to hire a private medical expert. I question a potential connection there, but after all, SB’s murder is so obvious and the whole situation with these pedophile policemen, nauseating, that it is good. As I said, JMO.

Most of the YouTube lawyers seem to think the appeals court won't overturn the judge's decision because there is no precedent or caselaw in Massachusetts to support overturning it. But several think the court will establish new rules for judges in such situations on a go forward basis. This judge was so unbelievably sloppy all around here.
No time like the present for a precedent setting case! Precedent always begins with one case/appeal. This one is a mighty fine candidate. moo

Well, my position remains that no vehicle ever hit and killed JOK. Said best in Aug 6th post courtesy of @SteveS. Moo. Have brought forward at the end of my post.

Questions about possible similarities in investigations of both Canton cases are finally reported in msm as shown up thread.

Moo follows; ,MA State MEs got things wrong in both cases. SB was not suicide. JOk's arm wounds were never swabbed, researched, investigated per KR ME trial testimony. IOW they were ignored by the relevant ME in JOK's case when it came to manner of death/ circumstances surrounding death. Imoo

What was the dynamic between these 2 diff MA State MEs and the main investigating officers from Canton PD and MSP? Some investigating officers were involved in both cases. Did both MEs do less than competent investigations into MOD on their lonesomes? Were their findings influenced by sub par and/or incompetent /tunnel visioned/corrupt Canton PD and MSP investigators?

These above are my questions emerging from msm reporting on both cases together and my opinion on how JOK was NOT killed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back