Az - Phoenix Steven Pitt Killed Outside Office

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks! I was surprised it wasn’t already here but I couldn’t find it on search. I will alert the mods.

I've already done so, so the threads should be amalgamated PDQ. It's difficult to know quite where to put cases like this, don't you think? Does it belong here, or in Crimes in the News, or in the JBR section? A good case could be made for any of them.

I've already done so, so the threads should be amalgamated PDQ. It's difficult to know quite where to put cases like this, don't you think? Does it belong here, or in Crimes in the News, or in the JBR section? A good case could be made for any of them.
Yes! Hard to decide.

I was just coming to post that. It should be quite easy to narrow down what client worked with all 4 of those professionals. Paralegals, doctor and social worker type. If I was the lawyer I'd be worried.

Unless they all commonly worked together, finding the common thread shouldn't be terribly difficult. Just time consuming, hopefully no more victims.

Psychiatrist in JonBenét Ramsey case among four people killed in Arizona, police say - CNN

Police think the murder of Dr. Pitts is related to 3 others in Arizona

“A fourth homicide victim was found Saturday. Police said a man was found dead at a mental health counselors' office in Scottsdale. Hoster said that police are trying to see whether the shooting is related to the others.”

I haven’t seen much about the 4th shooting. Could it be a self inflicted suicide? No idea though

It certainly could be suicide, sure. Just think it is more probable that it another professional. Somebody wasn't pleased with the doctor, paralegals and maybe a therapist? Like I said if I was connected to them I'd be nervous right now. Hopefully it won't take long to find them.

It certainly could be suicide, sure. Just think it is more probable that it another professional. Somebody wasn't pleased with the doctor, paralegals and maybe a therapist? Like I said if I was connected to them I'd be nervous right now. Hopefully it won't take long to find them.

I totally agree. It could just be a coincidence, but considering their professions I’d be completely surprised that it’s not a family member of someone convicted by their testimony, or a client himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back